Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 06/19/12 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmoney327
No one cares about your branding of a sponsor into the game...

You've got to be kidding me.
I was thinking the same thing lol.

"Check this out! Dove body for men logo is at the Kickoff!!!

# 22 Ramminyou @ 06/19/12 07:57 PM
This is pretty much a 30 minute commercial for soap.

# 23 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/19/12 07:57 PM
It is an infomercial, nothing more, nothing less.

# 24 Dos Peninsulas @ 06/19/12 08:05 PM
Didn't watch it, because the video is apparently private, but I saw MSU was in the preview photo so I thought I'd add what I saw in another video.

They still have the Block S at midfield for MSU. We didn't use that at all last year and as far as I know we have no plans to go back to it. We had no logo for the first game to give the new grass some more time to grow, and from then on had the Spartan Helmet logo. It did look as if they at least got SPARTANS into the endzones this year, unlike last year. It seems like MSU is continually one or two years behind when it comes to updates. Heck, it took two years to finally get the correct green in the game.

I'm not getting the game this year for a variety of reasons, but one is that we're getting new video boards that will make the stadium look much different than it does now. They aren't anywhere near close completing them so they definitely won't be in this year, but with the latest trends it wouldn't surprise me if the renovations didn't make it in until NCAA '15.

# 25 Strings74 @ 06/20/12 09:50 AM
What arrogance. Jesus, this actually makes me angry. Make a decent game then feed us the puffery. Jesus.

# 26 Strings74 @ 06/20/12 09:52 AM
I cannot believe I am watching 5 minutes on how they animate a freaking dog. A dog! In a football game.

# 27 tested29 @ 06/20/12 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strings74
I cannot believe I am watching 5 minutes on how they animate a freaking dog. A dog! In a football game.
And a poorly done dog at that.

# 28 jamie1981 @ 06/20/12 02:19 PM
I'm glad I missed this "special".

Sent from my 1983 Motorola DynaTAC mobile phone

# 29 jyoung @ 06/20/12 02:26 PM
So I guess Xbox 360 is their lead platform?

Every team member in these videos had a Xbox 360 controller in their work space.

# 30 w00dy Hayezz @ 06/20/12 03:18 PM
I missed it. Was there anything worth watching in it?

# 31 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/20/12 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
Nope.................

# 32 Flightwhite24 @ 06/20/12 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
For me it was cool but again I don't nitpic games or expect as much as some do. So again for me I thought it was a cool little show.

Gotta say if I had so many issues with last yrs game or the demo I would just move on. Gets kind of old seeing the same posters complain in every thread about the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 33 jfsolo @ 06/20/12 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
For me it was cool but again I don't nitpic games or expect as much as some do. So again for me I thought it was a cool little show.

Gotta say if I had so many issues with last yrs game or the demo I would just move on. Gets kind of old seeing the same posters complain in every thread about the same thing.

It is kind of strange that folks here would waste even 2 seconds watching this. It's like people are looking for something else to make themselves even more upset than they already are.

# 34 Flightwhite24 @ 06/20/12 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
It is kind of strange that folks here would waste even 2 seconds watching this. It's like people are looking for something else to make themselves even more upset than they already are.
Yeah I kinda agree. Seems as if some already go into something with a certain mindset and no matter what there mind is already made up. Why even bother in the first place.

Now I will add I'm somewhat guilty of this with regards to NBA Live/Elite or whatever the heck they are gonna call it I think the difference with me is I won't go into every thread with something negative to say. It just gets old when I go into a thread that has a positive title and then it goes to hell with poster's issues and to top it off its the same posters at times that I just read about in previous threads.

I watched this program not focusing on the "Dogs" or "Dove" things even though I thought it was cool. I got more out of them talking about some of the previous Heisman winners who wanted to be on the cover and I did enjoy some of the making and what it took to get the product that will be released in a few weeks. If we didn't have a game this year then all hell would break loose on this forum.

Gonna buy it because I've always liked the series for what it has to offer for what I do in the game. As long as the game boots up and it plays anything fundamentally like football then I'm cool. Don't really care if the DE doesn't get the pressure that I felt he should of gotten on the last 3rd down passing play. Don't care if the LB strips my RB even the replay shows that he missed it by "VIDEO GAME" inches. I'm cool with what I've seen up to this point and some will agree and others won't. PEACE!!!!

# 35 BadAssHskr @ 06/20/12 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE

I dont know why people are being so harsh on the program, like you, i thought it was interesting too. I really was digging the programming aspect, how much they put into the final product, and how it all works together.

Makes me lol how people say "it'd be so easy for them.....". I feel they do a hell of a job every year. Every year they make the series better.

# 36 DJ @ 06/21/12 10:53 AM
Is this up on YouTube or anything?

# 37 Strings74 @ 06/21/12 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo

More like we were looking for a ray of hope.

*shrug*

# 38 Steve_OS @ 06/22/12 03:58 PM
Just watched it from my DVR. Noticed I was in it. It was the back of my head w/ my OS cap on, but I was in it. LOL.

# 39 davis420 @ 06/25/12 07:05 PM
When does the 2nd episode air?

# 40 kalimmortal @ 06/26/12 11:29 AM
i only saw one episode....

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.