Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Just in case you missed the E3 streams, 2K Sports has posted the NBA 2K13 video interviews with Producers Erick Boenisch and Rob Jones, with Ronnie Singh leading the way.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Source - 2K Sports Weekly Update #1 - E3!

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Phreezy P @ 06/20/12 11:32 AM
The people who don't preorder will likely get all star weekend as DLC about 3 months after.

# 42 LD2k @ 06/20/12 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
The people who don't preorder will likely get all star weekend as DLC about 3 months after.
At this moment in time, pre-order is the only way to get the All-Star add-on content.

# 43 alphawill @ 06/20/12 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
Even with what I wrote you still find cause to argue... We should all demand more, point blank! Unless they say to me this is the best we can do with the hardware we have available. I would respect that, and understand that. Instead they choose to ignore the complaints about the game, and give us instead a Guitar hero Dunk contest....show of hands, who the Hell asked for that?
We do all ask for more but most of the problems that are complained about in 2k12 are only problems in 2k12 so how can u say they ignore us wen2k13 hasnt even cum out ......U havent seen it in action yet but ur complaining that they havent changed anything yet with 4 months to go before the game comes out ..and how long have people wanted a dunk contest and 3 point contest in association and my player now u have it and still complain... And maybe its not the most they can do with the hardware maybe its the most they can do.within about a 8 to 10 month cycle becuz we know how much bitchin would happen if nba 2k took a year off ....

So please have sum patience let the game cum out or even a decent credible video before u start complaining about the game

# 44 dbak1111 @ 06/21/12 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
At this moment in time, pre-order is the only way to get the All-Star add-on content.
Lol, what a sham. I guess they gotta reel us in some way to pre order after the disaster the game was on release last year.

# 45 JerzeyReign @ 06/21/12 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Again I ask, what about us American Soldiers who are stationed overseas? Will we really have to pre-order this game and wait a month for it to get here instead of going to our military store?

This 'pre order' only advertisement is killing me -- could you ask if they are going to ship the 'pre order games' or something to us gamers across seas?

# 46 LD2k @ 06/21/12 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Again I ask, what about us American Soldiers who are stationed overseas? Will we really have to pre-order this game and wait a month for it to get here instead of going to our military store?
I will find out for you.

# 47 JerzeyReign @ 06/21/12 01:22 PM
Thank you sir.

# 48 Pared @ 06/21/12 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbak1111
Lol, what a sham. I guess they gotta reel us in some way to pre order after the disaster the game was on release last year.
Disaster?

They released a game that still did pretty well despite being faced with a lockout. Even with its problems, some are saying they wouldn't "go back" to 2k11.

I would say you're overreacting and reaching with your point.

# 49 dbak1111 @ 06/21/12 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Disaster?

They released a game that still did pretty well despite being faced with a lockout. Even with its problems, some are saying they wouldn't "go back" to 2k11.

I would say you're overreacting and reaching with your point.
2k12 is > 2k11 at this point after all the patch jobs. But you can't seriously say that it was at the release? With how awful online was with the server changes they made taking months to smoothen out (and as a result of that online association being a mess), the myplayer trade glitch that would trade half your team everytime you simmed to key games, cpu 3 point tendencies in myplayer. Many more things too. If you want to give them a pass just for releasing the game on schedule then all the more power to you but to say it was good enough on release is pure delusion.

What about the people who will have to wait to the holidays before they can afford to get a copy? Do they simply get shafted with this mode because it's out of reach for them to get it at the time deemed by 2k?

# 50 youvalss @ 06/21/12 08:12 PM
2K need to be proud of themselves if 2K12 is considered a disaster. Not many game companies can create a great gave almost every year and still people consider some of them as disasters. The bar is definitely high.

But I do agree that when you pay for the full package - that's what you should get.

# 51 dbak1111 @ 06/21/12 08:22 PM
I've said it twice, I was referring to the state the game was in on release and all the issues it had that took months to clean up. It's like people have just forgotten how much of a mess it was when it first came out. I'm not talking about how successful sales were, ofc it was going to sell well after 2k11.

# 52 youvalss @ 06/21/12 08:28 PM
I get what you're saying. I just don't think that all these problems are enough the rate a game that low.

And again, I agree that a game is supposed to have every feature working properly, no excuse for that. We're not being paid to test the game, there are 2K employees for that.

# 53 Pared @ 06/21/12 11:23 PM
Quote:
2k12 is > 2k11 at this point after all the patch jobs. But you can't seriously say that it was at the release? With how awful online was with the server changes they made taking months to smoothen out (and as a result of that online association being a mess), the myplayer trade glitch that would trade half your team everytime you simmed to key games, cpu 3 point tendencies in myplayer. Many more things too. If you want to give them a pass just for releasing the game on schedule then all the more power to you but to say it was good enough on release is pure delusion.

What about the people who will have to wait to the holidays before they can afford to get a copy? Do they simply get shafted with this mode because it's out of reach for them to get it at the time deemed by 2k?
What about people who have to wait until they can afford a copy?? Is this not a business??? What company doesn't offer things as an incentive??

And you have a terrible memory if you think 2k12 was a "disaster" comparatively speaking by those standards.

# 54 dbak1111 @ 06/22/12 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
What about people who have to wait until they can afford a copy?? Is this not a business??? What company doesn't offer things as an incentive??

And you have a terrible memory if you think 2k12 was a "disaster" comparatively speaking by those standards.
Lol, alright mate

Saying the game was fine when it was released over and over doesn't make it so. Could you please go further in depth how it wasn't a bug filled mess on release and how thats acceptable because they released it on schedule and that there was a lockout at the time. (notice i havn't complained about rosters or anything like that because of the lockout, that wasn't a concern for me)

# 55 Pared @ 06/22/12 09:40 AM
I'm not the one making the claim - you are. Feel free to make up a list of what was wrong and compare it to the last 3 releases and we'll see just much of a disaster it was.

# 56 Goffs @ 06/22/12 10:55 AM
Quote:
Lol, alright mate

Saying the game was fine when it was released over and over doesn't make it so. Could you please go further in depth how it wasn't a bug filled mess on release and how thats acceptable because they released it on schedule and that there was a lockout at the time. (notice i havn't complained about rosters or anything like that because of the lockout, that wasn't a concern for me)
Other than Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 what other games out there comes out bug free? It's like the norm to have games come out with a few bugs...I don't know where you've been but that's just how things are now...you know patches are the norm...

# 57 dbak1111 @ 06/22/12 08:27 PM
Alright, I'm done here. This is going no where. Keep fighting the good fight guys!

# 58 Goffs @ 06/22/12 08:40 PM
But there was no fighting to begin with...

# 59 dbak1111 @ 06/22/12 09:14 PM

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.