Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot featuring Jerry Rice.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 GNS1310 @ 06/21/12 09:26 PM
Shoulders much too broad and face is awful.
Bring him in for a face scan dammit.
Oh and uh...Goooo Niners.

# 22 peylog27 @ 06/21/12 09:40 PM
Nope. What are the white outlines around his neck? Don't remember that on the jerseys. Damn. Every day I see something worse about madden this year.

# 23 johnnyg713 @ 06/21/12 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peylog27
Nope. What are the white outlines around his neck? Don't remember that on the jerseys. Damn. Every day I see something worse about madden this year.
Those r the new jerseys

# 24 fsufan4423 @ 06/21/12 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
I think it looks pretty amazing.

Of course I grew up to this Jerry Rice in Tecmo Bowl so I'm far from the new age crowd of gamers.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. The models could use some work though.

# 25 jbd345 @ 06/21/12 10:13 PM
LMAO at some of the responses. I guess I would be called a troll for actually liking the screenshot.

# 26 wat3 @ 06/21/12 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Maybe. If the Steve Grogan look is what you're going for.
This Rice looks more like Shannon Sharpe. In APF he actually looks lengthy and skinny. The Madden model looks wide and buff with a clay/plastic texture to him. Almost like a manikin. Compare the real pictures posted of Rice to both the Madden pic and APF pic. You'll see the difference in body mass and width.

# 27 DorianDonP @ 06/21/12 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
I think it looks pretty amazing.

Of course I grew up to this Jerry Rice in Tecmo Bowl so I'm far from the new age crowd of gamers.

I grew up playing that era of gaming too. But I've also seen technology rise graphically to where it's possible to be more accurate than the OP. It's in plenty of other games, even Madden.

The model doesn't resemble him at all in the screenshot. Looks more like Shannon Sharp than Jerry Rice.

# 28 wat3 @ 06/21/12 10:45 PM

# 29 wat3 @ 06/21/12 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wat3
Whoops. Looks like I'll be getting banned. Lol. Is there a way to delete a comment?

# 30 ShaneTheMaster @ 06/21/12 10:52 PM
Since when do the Niners wear pink jerseys?

# 31 sarlndr @ 06/22/12 12:01 AM
I knew I recognized that face. That's not Jerry Rice, it's Lance Reddick from Fringe.

I tried to insert a pic but I can't get it to work.

# 32 Playmakers @ 06/22/12 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
Unfortunately, even though both players are in the game, it seems that this screenshot isn't possible in Madden '13.

That's the thing which irk's me the most...

You have these legends players but it's impossible to use them on the same team.

What is the purpose of having them in the game if only 1 guy can be utilized.

We can't even create full squads on our own so really despite the fact they added these legends this year it's pointless IMO.

# 33 Skyboxer @ 06/22/12 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Isn't this thread suppose to be about the graphics of Jerry Rice?

His face doesn't look right to me, otherwise, it's ok.
Yeah it certainly nered a bit of work. Doubt I play with any legends though...

# 34 CT Pitbull @ 06/22/12 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wat3
This Rice looks more like Shannon Sharpe. In APF he actually looks lengthy and skinny. The Madden model looks wide and buff with a clay/plastic texture to him. Almost like a manikin. Compare the real pictures posted of Rice to both the Madden pic and APF pic. You'll see the difference in body mass and width.
take into consideration he has his arms raised head high to catch the ball....making his pads look much higher than they will be at stand still...i think it looks great and i love that they added the baggy sleeve look this year...they are trying to make players look as real as possible..im not mad at em ...guys will always complain about something and rightfully so i guess we pay good money for these games that gives everyone the right to voice themselves..right or wrong

# 35 Gronk4M13 @ 06/22/12 08:02 AM
This looks amazingly accurate. The graphics are insanely good this year. The referee and other people in the background look good too.

# 36 BezO @ 06/22/12 08:14 AM
I like the new sleeves.

# 37 xTriiipZx @ 06/22/12 11:53 AM
Whats with all the hate? It's a video game... it's not going to look EXACTLY like real life. Still looks really good.

Barry Sanders looks better though.

# 38 kt-od @ 06/22/12 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
This looks amazingly accurate. The graphics are insanely good this year. The referee and other people in the background look good too.
That's one of the guys on the chain.

# 39 bxgoods @ 06/22/12 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
After seeing this pic he looks closer than I originally thought, I forgot how Jerry Rice looked when he was younger. I'm use to how he looks now.

# 40 bxgoods @ 06/22/12 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
That's the thing which irk's me the most...

You have these legends players but it's impossible to use them on the same team.

What is the purpose of having them in the game if only 1 guy can be utilized.

We can't even create full squads on our own so really despite the fact they added these legends this year it's pointless IMO.

Because thewant people to play Ultimate Team. You could team up any legend you want in Ultimate Team. Thats the main purpose of Legends.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.