Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Sure, NFL teams don’t all look the same. But the variation in NFL offenses isn’t anywhere close to the variation between, say, Georgia Tech’s option attack and Texas Tech’s spread passing approach. There are many paths to success in NCAA Football, and the experience of building a team to fit each of these paths is markedly different. Like it or not, the 32 NFL teams in Madden just aren’t all that different in terms of playbooks and approaches. Across the 124 FBS teams, though, there’s a ton of variety to be found.

What is your offensive and defensive styles in NCAA Football?

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Sublime12089 @ 07/08/12 06:33 PM
In my main, I will be converting USF to the Spread Option and 3-3-5

# 22 volwalker @ 07/09/12 01:22 PM
Pros style and 4-3 but my defense doesn't matter if the CPU is so stupid. The CPU logic/playcalling scares me the most. I am an offline dynasty guy and if the CPU playcalling is piss-poor like last year then how can somebody like me enjoy it? Disappointed.

# 23 Tdgsport27 @ 07/10/12 12:27 PM
Custom Offense & Defense
Heavy Shotgun and I Form sets
Some option and pistol sprinkled in
Mainly 4-2-5 and Nickel packages
a couple base 4-3 looks

Lets hope the safties line up on the correct player this year. Or I'll just have to line everybody up like I'm used to.

# 24 DetroitStyle @ 07/10/12 01:09 PM
I feel like this #3 reason is null and void considering the option is, well, broken to say the least. The closet thing to a option in Madden is the Wildcat which works pretty well for the most part IMO. Thus this is the #3 reason why MADDEN will be better than NCAA.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.