Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 News Post

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 demo is available now for 360. Download it now or queue it up right here.

According to a few readers, the PS3 demo is available on PSN Japan.

Here are the eight teams included in the demo. Germany, England, Portugal and Italy, for the international friendlies. Santos FC, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo are available in the Copa Libertadores mode.

You can play on any difficulty setting, and it also has localized language options.

Please download the demo and post your impressions here.

Quote:
Experience the skill and technique demanded by PES 2013’s total football. As teams fuelled by Pro-Active AI make runs and behave like real players, PES 2013’s all-new Full Control elements give you total control over every move – with fully manual shooting meaning that no two goals will be the same. Player ID then adds further depth, as the best players move and behave just like their real-life counterparts. Get an early sample of PES 2013’s gameplay.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Videos
Member Comments
# 301 rckabillyRaider @ 08/24/12 09:37 PM
I think I finally found my camera settings that resemble my beloved FIFA custom tele cam. Here they are if anybody wants to give it a go.

Wide
height: 160
zoom near: 125
zoom far: 10
angle: 200
modulator: 63

**this is on PC using the camera mod

# 302 p_rushing @ 08/25/12 05:43 PM
I'll be buying it this year. Haven't played a soccer game in a few years, but I have always loved ML in PES.

# 303 RoyceDa59 @ 08/27/12 09:02 PM
360 users are lucky to be able to play demo 2 tomorrow, hope to here some impressions on it.

# 304 dubcity @ 08/28/12 05:52 AM
Holy God. I just finished a game, tied 0-0 in stoppage time, I kick a through ball to an open sprinting striker, the goalkeeper takes me out ... red card. Another perfect example of something that just doesn't happen in FIFA. I freaking love this game.

# 305 RoyceDa59 @ 08/28/12 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Holy God. I just finished a game, tied 0-0 in stoppage time, I kick a through ball to an open sprinting striker, the goalkeeper takes me out ... red card. Another perfect example of something that just doesn't happen in FIFA. I freaking love this game.
Nice, notice any differences from demo one?

# 306 Panicshade @ 08/28/12 08:31 AM
PES 2013 Demo #2 is now live

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d8024b4e8852

The 11 Teams in the second demo are...

Exhibition Mode
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Valencia
Athletic Club (Athletic Bilbao)
Manchester United
Bayern Munich
Juventus

Copa Libertadores
Santos FC
SC Corinthians
Boca Juniors
Chivas

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.