Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Washington Redskins starting quarterback Robert Griffin III.

Just a reminder, the Madden NFL 13 demo arrives Tuesday, August 14th for 360, PS3 and Vita.

The demo includes the New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks vs. Washington Redskins.
  • Full game with 5 minute quarters
  • Commentary included
  • Able to change difficulty settings
  • Can't change sliders in the demo
  • Change play style - Game Flow or conventional
More Madden NFL 13 demo details here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 N51_rob @ 08/11/12 11:56 PM
Why do they have Adidas shoe's but not gloves. No beef with the arm sleeve thing. EA has taken it really lax with additional equipment this gen. They made this big thing about getting the nike jerseys in this year, but they are not gonna upgrade the cleats to the new nike team colored cleats. Does that make me OCD? Maybe...

# 22 CoRRuPTMiND93 @ 08/12/12 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Why do they have Adidas shoe's but not gloves. No beef with the arm sleeve thing. EA has taken it really lax with additional equipment this gen. They made this big thing about getting the nike jerseys in this year, but they are not gonna upgrade the cleats to the new nike team colored cleats. Does that make me OCD? Maybe...
no it doesn't, it seems as if they made a huge effort to get the Uniforms in because, honestly, THEY NEEDED TOO. I guess they feel as though all the other lesser things weren't important enough. Just seems to be an half-assed job by EA. (And for all of the ppl saying, "you guys complain too much.", EA brought this on themselves, They're the ones who haven't been doing their job since the next gen consoles came out. Yes I appreciate all the new things they've put into madden 13, but all this stuff should have been in the game already.)

# 23 sarlndr @ 08/12/12 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaycandybacon
Here's what all you guys need to do. Go WORK FOR EA, If you think you guys could do any better. I hope one of you does one day. Because we won't have to hear you cry about Madden anymore. You guys act like little kids in a playpin not getting what you want. If you want something, be an adult and do it yourself. If you think you can do it any better than the graphic designers, be my guest and take a trip to Florida or where ever they are located and have a chat with the Madden guys about a job oppurtunity. Prove me wrong and create an exact image of the real life NFL player down to the littlest detail. For god sakes whats next? Complaints about not having Nose hair!! lmfao this is amazing.
Relax. If EA didn't take out the editing this year 90% of these complaints wouldn't exist. People who pay for this product have every right to voice their concerns over things that should be in the game. Simple as that.

# 24 N51_rob @ 08/12/12 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaycandybacon
Here's what all you guys need to do. Go WORK FOR EA, If you think you guys could do any better. I hope one of you does one day. Because we won't have to hear you cry about Madden anymore. You guys act like little kids in a playpin not getting what you want. If you want something, be an adult and do it yourself. If you think you can do it any better than the graphic designers, be my guest and take a trip to Florida or where ever they are located and have a chat with the Madden guys about a job oppurtunity. Prove me wrong and create an exact image of the real life NFL player down to the littlest detail. For god sakes whats next? Complaints about not having Nose hair!! lmfao this is amazing.
Back of the rhetoric. Praise and complaints are on the subject of the image. Your post was not. If you don't want to be a constructive part of the discussion don't post in the thread.

# 25 Gaycandybacon @ 08/12/12 12:59 AM
Quote:
Back of the rhetoric. Praise and complaints are on the subject of the image. Your post was not. If you don't want to be a constructive part of the discussion don't post in the thread.
Sorry I realized that was a mistake of what I posted lol.. I was the little kid in the play pin. Sorry guys, won't happen again.

# 26 xMoJox @ 08/12/12 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo6911
Just commenting on what was posted. There is 0 anti-aliasing in that pic.
I agree with you Mojo! (What a coincidence lol) Seriously though, did you see how bad Sidney Rice looked during the hawks and skins opening!? He looked like something out of a PS2 or something and the face just horrible!!

# 27 Dime nR @ 08/12/12 12:14 PM
Some of the stuff people complain about on here is insane. Sleeve a half inch too high, face mask is too thin, he's wearing adidas not nike socks. Are you kidding me?

# 28 adayinthelife @ 08/12/12 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
All this over about a half inch of skin showing at the top of his arm.
Yeah... this is why I barely make appearances on this board, especially this time of year.

# 29 cbiscuit @ 08/12/12 12:31 PM
Quote:
according to the presentation blog, they did add new nike cleats
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...3-presentation

# 30 N51_rob @ 08/12/12 12:59 PM
If you want to talk about the image, this is the place, if you want to talk about the people who complain or praise the image, this is not that thread. I am not going to say it again. Constructive criticism is welcome here, so as long as people are not trashing the devs or the art team, they can be as detail oriented as they would like. Those of you that don't like that, should probably avoid this thread. Last warning.

# 31 bucknut88 @ 08/12/12 01:02 PM
I understand that there is a LOT that goes into these games. And when they overhaul things like they have this year its tough to get everything in and in correctly. Its still frustrating because I'm still paying the full freight...

Anyways, I know that they have periodic updates and usually, I'm pretty happy with the roster updates EA does throughout the season. Do we know if they will make a concerted effort to fix the equipment that wasn't correct? Or will they just leave it as it is and worry about updating the ratings as the real season progresses.

# 32 Khimera @ 08/12/12 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88
I understand that there is a LOT that goes into these games. And when they overhaul things like they have this year its tough to get everything in and in correctly. Its still frustrating because I'm still paying the full freight...

Anyways, I know that they have periodic updates and usually, I'm pretty happy with the roster updates EA does throughout the season. Do we know if they will make a concerted effort to fix the equipment that wasn't correct? Or will they just leave it as it is and worry about updating the ratings as the real season progresses.
That's what I'm hoping for. Since they took out equipment edits, they should be actively editing the equipment themselves along with ratings for every roster update.

# 33 Caveman24 @ 08/12/12 03:24 PM
stop complaining about his face his helmet going be on 24/7 so im sure EA doesnt worry about that

# 34 TomSNC @ 08/12/12 03:29 PM
Like his NCAA model waaaay better but it's whatever. Just hope they have all his equip right and everyone else's.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.