Home
NHL 13 News Post

The NHL 13 demo will be available for 360 and PS3 in North America on August 21st and on August 22nd for Europe.

The NHL 13 demo features four different modes. Play Now, NHL Moments Live, Hockey Ultimate Team and Free Skate.

In Play Now, you will control either the Los Angeles Kings or the New Jersey Devils in the 3rd period with a random score each time you play.

To learn more about the NHL 13 demo, click here and check out the latest blog.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 scooteristkai @ 08/15/12 10:10 AM
There are only 2 timezones, which are 1h apart from each other, as far as I know in Europe. I guess they just put that date out, to make sure nobody gets upset if it doesnīt come out the 21st. But, on the other side, I donīt think there is an additional store update just for the NHL13 demo....

I guess what Iīm trying to say is, Iīm pretty sure we also get it the 21st here, but very late in the day most probably !

Anyway...I canīt wait for it to come out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuGer33
Maybe they just meant available everywhere in Europe PSN the 22nd? Meaning it could possibly show up the 21st for some.

# 42 Majingir @ 08/15/12 11:26 AM
How big will the demo be? I really thought last year was like just over 1GB or something? Then I look at the madden demo this year, and it's over 2GB!

# 43 Vikes1 @ 08/16/12 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I haven't even attempted to download the Madden demo yet ( Nor do I feel I really want to,lol).

But on demo day, (PS3), I will definitely be there! And I'm more of a football fan...

Kinda says it all.......haha.
Well Sega...I downloaded the Madden demo last night.

I haven't played Madden at all in four years, so maybe I was easily impressed with some of the things I saw.

There are still some issues, but overall...I had fun playing the demo. But it didn't curb my anticipation at all, for our NHL demo.

# 44 TIm @ 08/16/12 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Well Sega...I downloaded the Madden demo last night.

I haven't played Madden at all in four years, so maybe I was easily impressed with some of the things I saw.

There are still some issues, but overall...I had fun playing the demo. But it didn't curb my anticipation at all, for our NHL demo.

I feel the opposite... I didn't like the Madden demo.. Most was ok but the fact that you can still turn on a dime when running is terrible..

Moving on,
I can't wait for this demo to come out.. Tues or Wed It doesn't matter.. I want some NHL action... I'll be waiting as I am off on Wed and Thurs wooohooo

# 45 Vikes1 @ 08/17/12 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I get that. I'm just more excited for the NHL demo than Madden, lol
Sega and Tim....

Yeah, I was being a bit kind to what I experienced with the Madden demo.

The one thing I really didn't like was, that the AI still never seems to adjust to your play-calling. On All-Pro, I was able to call the same slant pass repeatedly with complete success all the way down the field. And did the exact same thing the next drive. Same outcome. Now granted...it was on All-Pro not All-Madden, with default sliders. But again, I hadn't touched Madden in four years. That seemed to be quite easy after such a long absents, imo. With the cat and mouse game that football is...the at least seeming lack of the AI to adjust...that imo sorely needs to be there if in fact it's not. And yeah...some of the player movements are kinda hard to look at.

I was trying to be nice...now you guys got me ranting. But anyway, yep...I am much happier with what I've seen outta NHL.

# 46 06woz @ 08/18/12 05:38 PM
Anyone know around what time of night demo's usually go live?

# 47 gator3guy @ 08/18/12 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06woz
Anyone know around what time of night demo's usually go live?
Usually morning for xbox and afternoon for ps3.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.