Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Hey guys had to edit out a couple sentences of version 1 but here is my video again. Once again, I want to note a couple things I don't think I touched on.
  • Speed is fixed, forgot to mention it. Westbrook zips by everyone and thank god Perkins cant run with him.
  • Olympics in MyPlayer: I believe I stated in the video but the hints that there will be Olympics in MyPlayer.
  • Rebounding: Rebounding is much better in the game. No morphing.
  • Celebrities in Stands: I remembered this when i was driving this morning. I asked if Jay-Z will be Courtside at Nets Games. He said with a smile, "Thats a good question I wonder why I've been namedropping and hinting celebs for a while with 2K13." Celebs courtside. Would be cool to see it.
  • Olympics Mode: He kinda spilled some beans about Olympics teams. I expect Olympics Mode & a lot of Olympics teams.
  • Dead ball interactions: More talking and taunting with players on dead ball.
  • They were bragging hard about the full current build but wouldn't let us see it. Are they trying to prevent it from leaks or are they holding back cause there not as confident in the game?
  • Fatigue: We saw sweat and players hunch over and put their hands on their knees
  • P.S. I'm known to be blunt and to the point with community managers, just ask THQ. I'm brutally honest.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Zach_Novak @ 08/18/12 12:05 AM
So self consuming in here it goes without saying Team USA is a head above the rest in every aspect other than playing team fundamental basketball, they did get good at drive and dish for 3 when they got on the same page. Australia was within 3 points during the 3rd period and we didn't have our best player Andrew Bogut. I could see no satisfaction using the American team and winning gold again, I like a challenge so I'll use Nigeria

# 42 Norris_Cole @ 08/18/12 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
The 92 Dream Team would slaughter that team...as would the 2012 team. What is your point? Anyone else wanna help me get this guy's point? He picks out one game where our best player was not on the team at the time in Kobe (I believe he was the best player in the NBA in 06) and act like it is some trend. Give me a break.

The two teams we know of that are in the game are 92 and 2012 USA...who beat down all (in 92's case) and for the most part when they were trying their best (in 2012's case) of all the teams they played.

Nice try though.
I don't think you need to be a genius to get my point. The point is that you are disrespecting those other "awful teams" and I just proved that those awful teams as you like to call them can beat USA team.

The 92 team can destroy that greece team? probably, but 2012 team? I would like to see that, I'm sure many people said the same thing about the 2006 team.

Kobe wasn't on that team? lol, so are you trying to make an excuse for a team with Melo, Lebron, Dwight, Cp3, Wade among others getting OUTPLAYED by one of those "awful teams" because Kobe wasn't there?

Nice try though

# 43 MarvinOida @ 08/18/12 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
I don't think you need to be a genius to get my point. The point is that you are disrespecting those other "awful teams" and I just proved that those awful teams as you like to call them can beat USA team.

The 92 team can destroy that greece team? probably, but 2012 team? I would like to see that, I'm sure many people said the same thing about the 2006 team.

Kobe wasn't on that team? lol, so are you trying to make an excuse for a team with Melo, Lebron, Dwight, Cp3, Wade among others getting OUTPLAYED by one of those "awful teams" because Kobe wasn't there?

Nice try though
Dude to prove your point just say this is a video game. Anyone can beat anyone. Heck I've beaten the Heat and Lakers with the Bobcats on HoF. THE BOBCATS!!!

# 44 deetoman @ 08/18/12 12:41 AM
If hes the only one talking about Olympics then I'm starting to have some doubts..... I mean I would love to see it in the game but I'm not setting myself up!

# 45 Wildcats302 @ 08/18/12 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Dude to prove your point just say this is a video game. Anyone can beat anyone. Heck I've beaten the Heat and Lakers with the Bobcats on HoF. THE BOBCATS!!!
That's true and maybe if he is talking about that then yeah, of course Nigeria can beat the Dream Team with one of you playing with them on the hardest difficulty (I am not that good to pull that off but someone on here can for sure).

In real life, not so much. The other poster must be a Greece basketball fan, he continually brings up that game like it is the end all be all.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.