Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EARLY ACCESS TO MADDEN NFL 13 KICKS OFF 2012-2013 EA SPORTS SEASON TICKET BENEFITS

Bigger, Better Season Ticket Offers Early Access and Includes More Than $100 of Consumer Value

Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) outlined today the 2012 – 2013 benefits to the EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket program. The second year of the program is bigger and better with even more value accessible to EA SPORTS consumers with the addition of more than $100 of paid downloadable content (DLC) across the five participating franchises* – Madden NFL, NHL®, FIFA Soccer, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® and NCAA® Football. In addition to the $100 of paid downloadable content included, the program will continue to offer three day early access to all participating titles and 20 percent off any additional paid downloadable content purchased for the participating titles.* A one-year EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscription is available now for $24.99.

EA SPORTS Season Ticket is available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 consoles in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and North America.* Subscribers in North America will see the first benefit of the program tomorrow (August 24, 2012), as Madden NFL 13 is made available to them three days before the game’s retail release.* Three day early access to Madden NFL 13 for subscribers outside of North America will be available on August 27, 2012.*

“We’re excited to be expanding EA SPORTS Season Ticket to add more value for our fans,” says Dan Garzia, Senior Director, Digital marketing, EA SPORTS. “With more downloadable content and three-day early access, this is a great new offer for anyone who regularly plays even one EA SPORTS game.”

EA SPORTS Season Ticket Benefits Outlined by Title*

Madden NFL 13
  • North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, August 24, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
  • Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Monday, August 27, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
  • Included paid DLC – One Legendary and 24 Pro Madden packs – one per week for 24 consecutive weeks - for use in Madden Ultimate Team
  • 20% off additional DLC content purchased for Madden NFL 13
NHL 13
  • North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, September 7, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
  • Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Saturday, September 8, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
  • Included paid DLC – 24 NHL Gold Premium packs for use in Hockey Ultimate Team – one per week for 24 consecutive weeks
  • 20% off additional DLC content purchased for NHL 13
FIFA Soccer 13
  • North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, September 21, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
  • Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Saturday, September 22, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
  • Included paid DLC – 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Premium packs —one per week for 24 consecutive weeks—to help build an ultimate team of soccer superstars
  • 20% off additional DLC content purchased for FIFA Soccer 13
EA SPORTS Season Ticket benefits for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR and NCAA Football to be confirmed at a future date.

For more information, or to subscribe, please visit www.easports.com/seasonticket.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 TheBrooklynBaller @ 08/24/12 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBMarshall15
Your killing my madden buzz wit your ***** aid scrub.
You actually have a buzz for this game?? Lol I'm entitled to my opinion and Madden is what it is... I guess playing quality sport sims like The Show, NBA 2K and Fifa doesn't allow me the right to say that Madden still isn't better than NFL 2K5? Because it isn't 8 years later. Enjoy your NFL JAM.

# 202 baseball1014 @ 08/24/12 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrooklynBaller
You actually have a buzz for this game?? Lol I'm entitled to my opinion and Madden is what it is... I guess playing quality sport sims like The Show, NBA 2K and Fifa doesn't allow me the right to say that Madden still isn't better than NFL 2K5? Because it isn't 8 years later. Enjoy your NFL JAM.
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are ruining the experience for others with your negative comments. Calm down, go rant somewhere else.

# 203 willIam9387 @ 08/24/12 07:04 PM
I'm not getting this at all lol, I can download games on steam, around 7 gbs and it only takes three hours. My estimated completion for madden is 1882 mins, what gives?

# 204 hlhbk @ 08/24/12 07:04 PM
Quote:
I loved 2k5, and I still own it and play it to this day. That being said Madden 12 was better than 2k5 by far. I am sure Madden 13 will be as well.

# 205 TreyIM2 @ 08/24/12 07:05 PM
Oh, IGN actually gave Madden 13 a 9! SHOCKED!! They usually MURDER Madden....although last year they gave it an 8. Last year was a good stepping stone for this year with Tripp McNealy or whatever that guy's name is who took up the head honcho job for Madden, last year. Heh...

# 206 hlhbk @ 08/24/12 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
I'm not getting this at all lol, I can download games on steam, around 7 gbs and it only takes three hours. My estimated completion for madden is 1882 mins, what gives?
You aren't downloading from the Steam servers. That is the difference.

# 207 mrclutchimself @ 08/24/12 07:06 PM
For anyone whos gonna be playing Id like to get more friends off of here.
PSN: mrclutchdc202upt

Gl and happy Madden season

# 208 Real Talk @ 08/24/12 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
When I go in it says easports server is down is anyone else having this problem?
Same here it says the servers are down and I cant even play wtf is going on

# 209 Pratt75 @ 08/24/12 07:08 PM
im also getting the message that the ea servers are down. I cant play the game because i cant connect to the ea servers. DAM!!!!

# 210 mrclutchimself @ 08/24/12 07:08 PM
No MUT in early release. CRAP
but in CC start, it has an option that says "roster" when I started an online league. It says default, and its lets you highlight it but you cant change it hmmm......

# 211 chris33cc @ 08/24/12 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutchimself
For anyone whos gonna be playing Id like to get more friends off of here.
PSN: mrclutchdc202upt

Gl and happy Madden season
Can't wait to lose over and over again with my Bucs lol
PSN: Chris3319CC

# 212 TheBMarshall15 @ 08/24/12 07:09 PM
Quote:
Yes I do, I only play football and hockey titles and seeing how EA Sports has a monopoly on that market I have no choice but to enjoy Madden 13. It's your God given right to play 8 year old games and voice your opinion of current generation games, based on those old A$$ games.

# 213 bcruise @ 08/24/12 07:10 PM
Just for the record, are you guys saying the servers are down on XBOX or PS3?

# 214 Skyboxer @ 08/24/12 07:11 PM
88%............................

# 215 Eli_to_Cruz1080 @ 08/24/12 07:12 PM
This is taking forever to download

# 216 willIam9387 @ 08/24/12 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhbk
You aren't downloading from the Steam servers. That is the difference.
true but there's some people on here already done, and I'm going to have to wait a day by the estimated time. My internet speeds are pretty good, 8Mbps, so I'm just wondering what the issue is. Maybe it's that wireless.

# 217 TreyIM2 @ 08/24/12 07:14 PM
Quote:
Gotta respect u, bruh. While I did NOT like 2K5 from a gameplay level but the presentation, and animations as well as a lot of the little things are still unparalleled even with Madden 13 stepping up it's game even more.

However, I will say that when I play the Madden 13 demo, it feels more like a Sunday afternoon watching an NFL game on CBS than NFL2K5 ever felt like even watching a Sunday Night NFL game on ESPN. The feeling of actual NFL football wasn't there for me like Madden NFL 13 but 2K5 did it's thang! I can't hate on the overall package one iota. It was a definite trailblazer, without doubt.

# 218 TreyIM2 @ 08/24/12 07:15 PM
Install is upon me, creeping up to the 90% range. It is almost time, gentlemen...

# 219 TreyIM2 @ 08/24/12 07:17 PM
INSTALL COMPLETED!! Later, gentlemen....

# 220 mrclutchimself @ 08/24/12 07:19 PM
I was worried with no Ultimate Team. But they give u some pretty good legends to start with. Not gonna spoil who they are though. I guess I gotta dive into
CC. All defense league pm if u down.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.