Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 JwP23 @ 09/04/12 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Fear not - I was actually the defender on that sequence.I fell because my momentum carried me to broken ankles. One of the Dev's had this to say:

So..after seeing the animation, you were like "Oh that looks cool! That's what momentum is all about! That animation actually happens in real life basketball!" rather than saying "Hm...that looks awkward. It looks like some transparent object bashes the player. That type of animation doesn't occur in real life. I gotta tell the developers about it and make it look more natural."?

# 122 Jakeness23 @ 09/04/12 12:35 PM
@LD2K Did CAPs get worked on at all? They've always had a distinct look that made them look fake and looking at Ronnie's created player it doesn't look like it was touched on at all.

BTW, can you guys fix the jersey fit (among other graphical things) in updates this year? Because we didn't get any art updates last year.

# 123 Eman5805 @ 09/04/12 12:49 PM
Quote:
Fear not - I was actually the defender on that sequence.I fell because my momentum carried me to broken ankles. One of the Dev's had this to say:
Oh. Well, I hope you dropped the control or finger slipped then cuz...Rondo made Curry look like Mr. Bean playing basketball.

/just playin'

# 124 JasonMartin @ 09/04/12 01:41 PM
Quote:
Do we really have to believe this? Why didn't you stand still?! Nothing would have happened, it's just a player showing off, dribble between his legs. Come on man.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.