Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Gameinformer has broken down the different game modes in NBA 2K13. There are some cool additions for users administrating leagues and an interesting note on buying the All-Star Weekend DLC, which is free for everyone that pre-orders.

Quote:
  • If you buy the All-Star Weekend DLC, it will integrate itself directly into My Career and Association modes.
  • Admins in online Association leagues can reset games, and even change the outcome of games. This includes setting the final score and who scored what if for some reason a game froze toward the end of the fourth quarter and the players didn’t want to replay the entire game.
  • For the first time in online Association, you can manipulate sliders to fit your league’s preferred style of play.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MurkMurda @ 09/07/12 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
SLIDERS IN ONLINE ASSOCIATION? This is like Christmas!
Thankkk youu 2k God ... You are out there

# 2 MurkMurda @ 09/07/12 12:40 PM
And thank you for giving us resets.... Server drops leading to sims really killed some fun for leagues

# 3 Nius @ 09/07/12 12:42 PM
Quote:
Admins in online Association leagues can reset games, and even change the outcome of games. This includes setting the final score and who scored what if for some reason a game froze toward the end of the fourth quarter and the players didn’t want to replay the entire game.

For the first time in online Association, you can manipulate sliders to fit your league’s preferred style of play.
Very good news

# 4 Miami Supremacy @ 09/07/12 12:43 PM
I like that we can reset games now and adjust sliders. I just hope that 2k doesn't let us play with the Cpu's again meaning we should have the option to allow how many people we want in our league like how it was in 2k11 and previous 2k games.

# 5 mvp kobe @ 09/07/12 12:45 PM
i already posted this a lil while ago http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ame-modes.html

# 6 KB2009Champ @ 09/07/12 12:49 PM
Quote:
Admins in online Association leagues can reset games, and even change the outcome of games. This includes setting the final score and who scored what if for some reason a game froze toward the end of the fourth quarter and the players didn’t want to replay the entire game.

For the first time in online Association, you can manipulate sliders to fit your league’s preferred style of play.
Praise the Lord!!

Still need info on whether or not scrimmages are back in OA.

# 7 TeamBuilder @ 09/07/12 12:53 PM
Very interested to see about the "new trade logic" in Association.

# 8 youALREADYknow @ 09/07/12 12:53 PM
Quote:
Last year, when you chose to sim, the game would start simulating without any direction from you on how you wanted your team to play. This year you can dictate how you want the simulation to run, including tweaking your offensive strategy, whether or not your team crashes the boards heavily, etc.
I assume this means in-game simulation and not Association simulated games. Coach Profiles were there in 2K12 as well to dictate team strategy.

# 9 iLLosophy @ 09/07/12 12:54 PM
"For the first time..."

Hahahaha you marketing guys crack me up with the language you come up with

# 10 Dannyld @ 09/07/12 12:55 PM
"For the first time in online Association, you can manipulate sliders to fit your league’s preferred style of play."

This is cool and all, but are we finally going to get sliders for MyPlayer (or MyCareer) mode as well?

# 11 MurkMurda @ 09/07/12 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
"For the first time..."

Hahahaha you marketing guys crack me up with the language you come up with

I mean technically it is the "first time" its been in OA it was in the league format for 2k11 but not OA but i know what youre saying... Im just happy the brought it back for the "first time" lol

# 12 MurkMurda @ 09/07/12 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banks72301
I don't like how you have to BUY the All-Star DLC just to get it inside other game modes. I thought it was just for it to be its own game mode you can play at your leisure, I hate the fact that I won't get to experience any of the All-Star weekend of it don't buy the DLC, this is dumb, especially when its announced before the game even was close to coming out

Just preorder the game and you get it man lol... drop 5 dollars on it early and *poof* like magic you got it

# 13 Steve_OS @ 09/07/12 01:01 PM
I wonder how much the DLC will cost if you don't pre-order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20

# 14 Gramps91 @ 09/07/12 01:01 PM
The coach feedback system in MyCareer sounds really cool. I know I've said it before but I'm really looking forward to this.

# 15 mymannemcee @ 09/07/12 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I wonder how much the DLC will cost if you don't pre-order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20
GameStop told me the other day it was an extra $15. But it's GameStop, so...

# 16 DaBlackProdigy @ 09/07/12 01:05 PM
What about my team?

# 17 iLLosophy @ 09/07/12 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackProdigy
What about my team?
Looks like it's an Ultimate team imitation

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...crew-talk.html

# 18 LD2k @ 09/07/12 01:11 PM
Regarding the "purchase DLC" line - it's still ONLY an add-on content. You will get it for FREE as long as you PRE-ORDER NBA 2K13 from select retailers. More information can be found here: http://2kgam.es/BuyNBA2K13

# 19 Norris_Cole @ 09/07/12 01:12 PM
Now these are real news, still need to know if we are getting the full flex schedule back, that's probably the more important thing for me

# 20 ffaacc03 @ 09/07/12 01:19 PM
Gladd to read the additions made to Online Association, all welcomed ... thus eager to read more detailed news about Offline association, my career and online features.

Hopefully we get to read/see more "details".

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.