Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

It was announced Tuesday, that the NBA 2K13 roster update would arrive sometime this weekend.

Unfortunately, that date has changed. NBA2KInsider just announced the NBA 2K13 rosters won't be available until sometime next week.

Quote:
The 1st roster update has been pushed back until next week due to the team focusing on optimizing your online experience.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Nexgenrulz @ 10/04/12 09:30 PM
Don't care about online. Offline is where it's at.

# 42 authentic @ 10/04/12 10:33 PM
Yes. Once again online is ruining offline. I'm so glad the main priority is for people to experience cheesers online and rage. Nice 2k. Stay classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 43 Banditofonchico @ 10/04/12 11:54 PM
Love how the screen shot of d rose shows his new shoes and leg sleeves he's not even wearing them in the game and you can't customize him wtf!

# 44 Banditofonchico @ 10/05/12 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
LoL, I just saw his new sneaker commercial and the ankle straps and was like hmmm where are they in the game for derrick.
Yeah man it's bull**** he hasn't looked like he does in 2k since his rookie season

# 45 unknowndevil @ 10/05/12 01:03 AM
I guess I cannot wait anymore... Ill just start of my career with position I don't want play first until roster come out

# 46 holymoly @ 10/05/12 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditofonchico
Love how the screen shot of d rose shows his new shoes and leg sleeves he's not even wearing them in the game and you can't customize him wtf!
What do you mean you can't customize him? Aren't we able to edit gear and accessories on players like we've always been able too? I dont have the game yet so I;m not sure.

# 47 thafablifee46 @ 10/05/12 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Are you insinuating that this game is full of glitches and bugs? Because this game, out of box, is still the best basketball game made and reviews for the game will back that. It's far from a bug and glitch fest. Now 2k10 out of box was nearly unplayable and had an unexplainable lag/slowdown during offline gameplay. Had that game been released in the days of no patches then 2k would have been in trouble. I can't imagine what the backlash for that would have been.
He's not saying the game is bad , he's saying that he can't imagine how a game company could release a game with bugs and get away with it back in those days with no patches you were alluding to lol

# 48 Banditofonchico @ 10/05/12 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoly
What do you mean you can't customize him? Aren't we able to edit gear and accessories on players like we've always been able too? I dont have the game yet so I;m not sure.
I tried to customise him you can only put I leg accessory at a time

# 49 Banditofonchico @ 10/05/12 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
It's all good though, I'm sure 2k will either add them or not. I should get a twitter handle named DRoseRealAnkleBraces2k13 lol
Yeah really should lol it's false advertising showing him like that

# 50 whoahello @ 10/05/12 02:56 AM
Quote:
The 1st roster update has been pushed back until next week due to the team focusing on optimizing your online experience.
I can wait if onliine is being worked on

# 51 Guard-ian @ 10/05/12 05:02 AM
Again this year, too many players with low mid range and high 3pts rating, I don't get that, IMO it is not realistic in most of the cases...

Cheers! ;-)

# 52 manustyle90 @ 10/05/12 05:11 AM
the online experience? fix the damn offline ai running on fastbreaks like crazy after every damn rebound experience.

# 53 8and9 @ 10/05/12 05:33 AM
Fixing self alleys would be worth the wait.

# 54 Archangel22 @ 10/05/12 08:22 AM
How come Rose doesnt have the attire as in the pic the TC posted in this topic? Seeing that trailer I thought sweet players have more life like animations and now gear also and yet I get the game and Rose has the 2 knee sleeves that hes had since his rookie year. So much for a false trailer they put out

# 55 roadman @ 10/05/12 08:39 AM
I couldn't believe the default roster had John Henson, 1st round pick of the Bucks, but didn't have 1st round pick Tobias Harris of the Bucks on the roster from last year.

Plus, Harris had a heckuva summer league.

# 56 jeebs9 @ 10/05/12 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
People wanted more communication from 2k - there it is!
Exactly!!! lol

I told people to relax haha

# 57 roadman @ 10/05/12 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Last year was a lockout year so they couldn't add any of the rookies on to the default rosters because the rookies couldn't officially sign any contracts.
Understood, but they have transactions on the Bucks that happened around draft day this year.

Just seems a bit backwards to me, that's all.

# 58 Banditofonchico @ 10/05/12 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel22
How come Rose doesnt have the attire as in the pic the TC posted in this topic? Seeing that trailer I thought sweet players have more life like animations and now gear also and yet I get the game and Rose has the 2 knee sleeves that hes had since his rookie year. So much for a false trailer they put out
That's exactly what I was saying false advertising much? And you can't even customize him to look like that

# 59 scottyp180 @ 10/05/12 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thafablifee46
He's not saying the game is bad , he's saying that he can't imagine how a game company could release a game with bugs and get away with it back in those days with no patches you were alluding to lol
Sorry I misinterpreted his post. And it certainly happene back then and it resulted in awful games and bad hits for game company's. Any one ever here of superman 64?

# 60 theprocess @ 10/05/12 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
I wonder how some of the game companies would get away with making a game full of bugs and glitches in the days when there were no patches.........
Before the days of DLC and patches, companies would just release broken games...and they would stay broken forever.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.