Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 News Post

Konami has just released a free PES 2013 DLC that includes a roster update, including all of the summer transfers, along with some new online game modes.

Quote:
Our new DLC for PES 2013 will not only contain the greatly anticipated roster updates, which will include all summer transfers, but also add a host of new online game modes.

Our biggest addition will be our new Online Community Mode, which will come with an integrated widget that will allow players to play different game modes while waiting for opponents and which serves as a shortcut to gathering and finding online friends. In our Online Community mode, apart from being able to create communities and track results, up to 4 players will be able to join up and form a team and play against other community teams. That means up to 8 players can play simultaneously!

And if things are just not going your way, we now give you the option to give up and abandon a match during halftime in Quick Match.

Amongst these upgrades we have also implemented several tweaks to improve your online performance.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 FluffyTonka @ 10/17/12 07:59 AM
In roughly 60 games I got my first penalty tonight with Harry Kewell. He cut in from the corner wing and was crunched by two tacklers as he passed the ball.

Scholes hammered the ball top left, and you guessed it. The CPU saved it.

we need a facepalm smiley, and pronto.

I have been seeing 3 & 4 minutes regularly in my games as injury time though. I'm on PS3.

In general, I'd love to see more injuries, more cards, more penalties longer injury/ stoppage time.

I've also noticed players with high form ratings, don't seem to be recognised if you're playing in top player ML. I have Ramirez whos a 7 for form, and he's had a purple or blue bar my entire ML so far and I'm about 6 games/ weeks in. Meanwhile Scholes who's a 4 has been green or yellow the entire time.

Maybe I'm not figuring out the whole form thing, but it just seems off to me.

# 22 orion523 @ 10/17/12 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorMania
go into edit mode>transfers>and press triangle, that will update the rosters.
The data pack isn't available for 360 yet....STILL!

# 23 dubcity @ 10/18/12 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
This is no doubt a problem.
I think the game clock in general is off somehow. I swear the clock moves like twice as fast in 15 minute matches on PES than it does in 15 minute matches in FIFA.

# 24 electrickeeper @ 10/18/12 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I think the game clock in general is off somehow. I swear the clock moves like twice as fast in 15 minute matches on PES than it does in 15 minute matches in FIFA.
15 minute matches in PES are 7.5 minute halves. You can't choose a half length in PES, only match length (I have no clue why, it's dumb).

That would be why it moves twice as fast, because it is.

# 25 dubcity @ 10/18/12 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
15 minute matches in PES are 7.5 minute halves. You can't choose a half length in PES, only match length (I have no clue why, it's dumb).

That would be why it moves twice as fast, because it is.
Wow, all this time I never even noticed that it said "Match Time" and not half length like in FIFA. Well, time to switch to 30 min.

# 26 dubcity @ 10/18/12 09:32 PM
Well, switching to 30 min didn't affect the stoppage/injure time issue, unfortunately. Just played a half, gave up 4 goals (woo hoo), 4 fouls on my side, 2 on the CPUs ... and 0 minutes of stoppage time.

# 27 electrickeeper @ 10/19/12 08:48 PM
DP 2 is supposed to be available on Monday, October 22.

I would be excited if it wasn't nearly two weeks after it initially came out.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.