Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Bill Snyder and Kansas State are on the cusp of making their first ever National Championship appearance.

Two wins away to be precise.

That's right, those Kansas State Wildcats. At one time, Kansas State was the worst program in the country -- a football program in major college football bookended to the north by Nebraska and south by Oklahoma. A football program located in Manhattan, Kansas -- impossible for 99% of Americans to locate on a map within 5 seconds. But with NCAA Football 13, there are bigger and even more surreal miracle stories to be told.

Assuming you are playing at a difficulty which doesn't guarantee wins and starting on year one of a dynasty, which program in FBS football is the hardest to win a National Championship at in NCAA Football 13?

Sound off with your opinion and why!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 thedudedominick @ 11/20/12 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
So I google it and this is what I found as far as army's hieght and weight limit Attachment 52123
So basically you won't find any oline men within your restrictions on the game so what I am doing is recruiting blocking TEs that fit the standards and moving them to Oline lol also you don't find man dline men that work so what I am doing is recruiting run stuffing lBs since they typically have higher strength and moving them to de/dt based and strength. For me it's just a sim/ recruiting dynasty but its pretty fun. So far my black knights are 6-4 heading into my game with temple!
I'm tempted to try and do something like that myself now that you mentioned it. How about finding athletes to play the Offensive and Defensive lines. Can you find guys that meet the requirements there?

# 22 Soonerfan14 @ 11/20/12 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
I'm tempted to try and do something like that myself now that you mentioned it. How about finding athletes to play the Offensive and Defensive lines. Can you find guys that meet the requirements there?
I have found plenty of staggered that meet the reqs but nine if them can block lol you best best is go after all the blocking TES you can.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.