Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Zach here from 2K. We have a great dunker coming in next week who can do just about anything. If you have dunks you're dying to see in NBA 2K14 please post them. Obviously video reference is a plus.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/21/13 11:07 AM
John Walls in air around the back dunk. Other nba players who have done it are Iggy & JR.Smith

# 82 VDusen04 @ 01/21/13 11:29 AM
Another great example of a power one-hander where the the hand grabs the rim and releases without a giant hang:

# 83 Da_Czar @ 01/21/13 12:12 PM
We Could use post spin Alley oop dunks and some basic alley's for tall guys who don't have hops.

# 84 VDusen04 @ 01/21/13 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
We Could use post spin Alley oop dunks and some basic alley's for tall guys who don't have hops.
Good call in both regards.

Example of post spin to alley-oop:

Example of routine alley-oop:

# 85 Qadre100 @ 01/21/13 04:09 PM
I would like to see more realistic alley oops and more fluid dunks

# 86 thedream2k13 @ 01/21/13 11:48 PM
I would like alley oops to be less effective when reciever is attempting to catch ball with defenders in the way like in 2k11

# 87 The Earth Blues @ 01/22/13 02:50 AM
I hate dunking culture and therefore hate this topic.

# 88 Slava Medvadenko @ 01/22/13 03:55 AM
Harrison Barnes dunk package maybe? At least his mashing of Pekovic. He is in the Bay area if you want mo caps from the original source.

If its in the game, it should be rare, of course.

# 89 L. BuЯNa @ 01/22/13 04:36 AM
I've been lobbying for this dunk to be added. But every year its gets snubbed.

Vince Carter during his prime it was his go-to signature dunk.

The Inverted 360 off of 1 hand dunk.

# 90 The Earth Blues @ 01/22/13 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
i hate the homerun culture therefore i hate this topic.

I hate the touchdown culture therefore i hate this topic.

I hate the vajayjay culture therefore i hate this topic.

The most exciting part in basketball is a slam dunk and you hate it?
this tells me something about you.....
I think dunks need to be cut down, not increased in the game. The glorification of the dunks is ridiculous. Great passing plays or great plays, period, get no credit.

You are a sheep to SportsCenter and what they want you to like.

# 91 NINJAK2 @ 01/22/13 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
THIS! 1000X THIS!

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that they are adding new dunks in the game but dammit all....this game is already offensive heavy.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd4t_...layer_embedded

# 92 VDusen04 @ 01/22/13 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Man, some real deal, heavy duty, slam dunk denials like that would be delicious.

# 93 Phreezy P @ 01/22/13 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earth Blues
I think dunks need to be cut down, not increased in the game. The glorification of the dunks is ridiculous. Great passing plays or great plays, period, get no credit.

You are a sheep to SportsCenter and what they want you to like.
The fact that you want less animations in the game is ridiculous.

# 94 hear me now @ 01/22/13 07:30 PM
NBA Jam handles dunk blocking better than 2k13.

# 95 knight13951 @ 01/22/13 08:02 PM

# 96 knight13951 @ 01/22/13 08:06 PM
Every dunk Vince Carter has done in a dunk contest.

# 97 V2K @ 01/22/13 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L. BuЯNa
I've been lobbying for this dunk to be added. But every year its gets snubbed.

Vince Carter during his prime it was his go-to signature dunk.

The Inverted 360 off of 1 hand dunk.

YES we need this DUNK.

Inverted 360 tomahawk...

And that inverted 360 2 handed pump is sick.

2k step your game up. These inverted 360 dunks are a must.

If 2K decides to add a classic team (Raptors or Nets) with a prime VC this dunk should be in Vince Carter dunk package or a specialty dunk, either or.

And please no in-game honey dip dunk. We had it but eventually got it removed, leave that dunk in the dunk contest.

# 98 VDusen04 @ 01/23/13 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V2K
And please no in-game honey dip dunk. We had it but eventually got it removed, leave that dunk in the dunk contest.
I feel you, but did you know Vince once pulled it off in-game, just without the hang? Truly, I understand why implementing it in 2K wouldn't make sense, I just wanted to throw in a fun fact.

# 99 qnzballa5 @ 01/23/13 11:51 AM
Longer strides for dunks. Players are within dunk range from to dribbles on a fastbreak etc. A player like lebron,kd, blake etc. Should be able to start their two step dunk from at leadt a step inside the top of the key. I'm tired of goin for a dunk only to pull up for a ft jumpshot just because I'm not in the paint yet lol. 2k still hasnt captured players true athleticism from the size and speenld aspect, hopefully the next gen technology will change that.

# 100 thedream2k13 @ 01/23/13 12:06 PM
add all the dunks you guys desire but PLEASE remove this superhuman ability to dunk over multiple defenders in traffic without contact. Lebron, Iggy, Durant, etc etc. With all the defensive issues in teh game i dont understand why the first thing you are asking is for dunks we want to see?
off topic, go back to motion captured shot releases from older 2k games. These new preset shot releases arent cutting it. Just doesnt feel natural like it did in 2k8.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.