Home
NHL 13 News Post

As Producer Sean Ramjagsingh announced a couple of days ago, EA Sports has just released their updated NHL 13 roster.

Quote:
We chose to release this update after the start of the NHL season, so that NHL teams would have their rosters locked (mostly) and we’d be able to incorporate accurate line combinations into the update. The roster update also includes additional transactions for the AHL and DEL.

This update features the much-requested return of Edmonton's Nail Yakupov and the addition of St. Louis' Vladimir Tarasenko, among many others.

Source - Online Roster Update Available Tonight

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Dougie_G_93 @ 01/26/13 01:33 PM
Gotta wonder what they are thinking when they release these rosters.... besides the obvious players missing and in wrong places,and wrong affiliation or missing affiliation, then they surprise me by having Connor McDavid in game, and correct age and draft year.....

# 42 brandon27 @ 01/27/13 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Remember if he goes to a different league for any reason, then they have to redo his waiver to be put in the game, even if he was previously in. There could always be other reasons he was removed, but it's likely a legal matter and not EA just removing him.
Mrazek has been in the AHL since the start of the season. He was in the game originally. He's never left Grand Rapids this season. He's been the starter, he's played 23 games, and is 14-7 with a 2.42 GAA and .911 Sv %. Jordan Pearce has played 3 games... and is only called up right now from the ECHL because the Wings had to call McCollum up to the NHL while gustavsson is hurt, yet Pearce is in the game, not Mrazek.

Doesnt make much sense. I get all the legal issues and stuff, but this guy has been in the game, he's been in the AHL all year long, now he's gone? Seems weird.

# 43 dmacgreg37 @ 01/27/13 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Mrazek has been in the AHL since the start of the season. He was in the game originally. He's never left Grand Rapids this season. He's been the starter, he's played 23 games, and is 14-7 with a 2.42 GAA and .911 Sv %. Jordan Pearce has played 3 games... and is only called up right now from the ECHL because the Wings had to call McCollum up to the NHL while gustavsson is hurt, yet Pearce is in the game, not Mrazek.

Doesnt make much sense. I get all the legal issues and stuff, but this guy has been in the game, he's been in the AHL all year long, now he's gone? Seems weird.
If he was on a CHL team at release, then he was in the games using the CHL rights. Once he moves to the AHL, he has to sign a PHPA contract before being on the AHL team in the game. If he hasn't done this (for whatever reason) he can't be in the game.

# 44 Jokerit Fan @ 01/30/13 02:44 PM
EA is terrible with rosters. SM-liiga is still not updated, even NHL was locked. In NHL 12 they even updated rosters ONCE a year. GOSH I could do the rosters much better myself.

# 45 brandon27 @ 01/30/13 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacgreg37
If he was on a CHL team at release, then he was in the games using the CHL rights. Once he moves to the AHL, he has to sign a PHPA contract before being on the AHL team in the game. If he hasn't done this (for whatever reason) he can't be in the game.
Im pretty sure Mrazek was on the Griffins in the AHL at initial release... and in various other roster updates..

# 46 smpritch72 @ 02/06/13 12:33 PM
I just picked up the game and fired it up. I downloaded and applied roster update 8. Now ea and this thread indicated that Tarasenko was in this update. I can't find him on the NHL/AHL rosters anywhere. Must be doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.