Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL CORRECTLY PREDICTS THREE POINT
BALTIMORE VICTORY OVER SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Madden NFL has correctly predicted eight out of the last 10 Super Bowl Champions

With the Baltimore Ravens 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII, the official Madden NFL Super Bowl prediction correctly predicted the exact point difference in the game and has now correctly predicted the winner of eight of the last 10 Super Bowls. The Madden NFL Super Bowl prediction, which was run using Madden NFL 13, also correctly forecasted Joe Flacco as MVP of the game.

The Madden NFL XLVII Super Bowl prediction also was correct in predicting touchdowns for Anquan Boldin and Frank Gore and was nearly perfect in predicting Colin Kaepernick’s stat line, with the prediction forecasting 18 completions, 29 attempts, a TD and interception; with Kaepernick falling two completions and one attempt short of that exact total. In addition, the Madden NFL prediction also correctly forecasted an Ed Reed interception of Kaepernick as the only interception in the game.

Madden NFL Super Bowl predictions are incredibly accurate due to the game’s authentic gameplay, the development team’s unparalleled access to NFL resources and its prominent place in NFL culture. Because of these factors, over the past 25 years, Madden NFL has become known as the 33rd franchise.

On Friday, Electronic Arts officially announced Madden NFL 25, launching on August 27. This year's game will feature the Madden NFL 25 name when it launches in August, plus a new fan Cover Vote in partnership with ESPN that will pit the NFL's greatest legends against today's biggest stars. For more information on the announcement and the Madden NFL 25 cover vote, please click here.

To learn more about the Madden NFL franchise or Madden NFL 25, visit http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl. Fans are also invited to become a Madden Insider for exclusive information on Facebook including the latest news, original content and more for Madden NFL 25.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tfctillidie @ 02/08/13 09:47 PM
I'd rather them do a CPU game of Madden for the Super Bowl, throw on all the "sim settings". 15 Min Quarters.

Throw it on Youtube.

Cause there's no reason they've never done this before eh?

# 22 cgalligan @ 02/20/13 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakiss88
SMH.....first dude you have absolutely no idea what I was referencing you come attacking my post and calling me uniformed yet you have absolutely no idea at all. You just saw a post you felt like you could pick out and pick on yet you look fairly ******** for doing so. My post was not bashing Madden my post was in response to some people saying "Well Madden didn't call this play and Madden didn't call this play" I hate to sound like a jerk but reading is fundamental sir.

My post was in no way directed directly at Madden it was directed at people who just want to bad mouth Madden and EA Sports because the game isn't up to THEIR standards. Dude get a clue next time or how bout this STFU and keep your comments to yourself.
LMFAO...

You clearly don't know "who" your talking to

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.