Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bxgoods @ 06/08/13 08:10 AM
Current gen screenshots just don't excite me anymore, I hope we get to see next gen at e3.

# 22 K_GUN @ 06/08/13 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
Current gen screenshots just don't excite me anymore, I hope we get to see next gen at e3.

screenshots in general don't excite me.....it's a marketing technique from the late 90s........just give the gamers videos....not stills----

# 23 ZoneBlitz @ 06/08/13 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Meh, whatever. Wake me up when we see some next-gen screenshots.
I agree. All I want to see is next gen.

# 24 UH53 @ 06/08/13 08:41 AM
It's kinda pointless to show images that look exactly like Madden 13. If EA really wants people like me to get on the hype train with screenshots, show Russell Wilson or any other Seahawk wearing highlighter green shoes, updated Nike gloves, Under Armour gloves and cleats, and Adidas gloves and cleats that are blank because apparently Nike's got some serious BEEF with those guys and won't let them shine like the other apparel co. Those very outdated Reebok gloves, and the uniform mistakes, just shows the attention to detail really isn't there. Why is is that NCAA can at least get the gloves right this year and BIG Bro Madden can't? EA really neds to collaborate with both titles and get these details correct so we can... Or I... can stop bringing it up! It's hard to see titles like FIFA and 2K get these details correct and NCAA and Madden screw these details up!
Go SEAHAWKS!!!!

# 25 fsufan4423 @ 06/08/13 09:04 AM
You can see the infinity engine 2 at work....with Patrick Willis neck lol

# 26 hnjdjndghzhao @ 06/08/13 10:24 AM
If only we could take screenshots in-game....

# 27 bigdooky15 @ 06/08/13 10:32 AM
Still no fixes for uniforms. Way to accurately represent the NFL, Tiburon.

# 28 playajay98 @ 06/08/13 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdooky15
Still no fixes for uniforms. Way to accurately represent the NFL, Tiburon.
Damn, this breaks my heart every time...

# 29 Gosens6 @ 06/08/13 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Can they give us some next gen. A taste, something?
We won't be getting anything net gen until June 10th. Only 2 days away.

# 30 jmurphy31 @ 06/08/13 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Monday man, lol. Then the cat will finally be out the bag. I just made a post in the NCAA forum about how if those posters around here very knowledgeable about the fundamentals of football, like gap assignments, keys, reads, engaged movement, etc, aren't lauding the representation of those things on Monday on new consoles, with even a small amount of game play, it's a wrap for next gen too. Then my last posts in the madden forum will likely be virtually "going in" on people stating "it's just the first Madden on the new consoles, Tiburon will add the fundamentals in later editions" and hopefully only receiving a yellow card at worst, so I can still post on OS in forums that will be relevant to me at that point.

I can be a bit of a cornball noob when it comes to new systems, so Tiburon could distract me with a great presentation Monday but it's those most knowledgeable about the x's and o's I will be watching to cut through the hype and breakdown if the core fundamentals of football are there or not.
I agree with you Big about people looking for every little detail on anything they show Monday. Not sure if it means it would be complete wrap for next gen if things aren't 100%. If they can,or if they will, ( I dont believe they will show too much - for different reasons) show real clips that show some of things corrected and others at least improved (blocking looking correct 95% of the time, but one instance where its bad) it could help them get some momentum for next gen. Plus, you will always have posters who will just see nothing positive.

One thing I know about Monday is that no one knows what too expect and even after that how will it translate to an actual game (franchise mode, CPU AI, off-season moves, commentary, bugs/glitches). No one will know most of that until it gets released.

# 31 juggalotusx @ 06/08/13 02:13 PM
OMG russels face looks horrible, as far as uniforms I kinda expected that with most of the work going towards nex gen im sure. Dont expect to much out of 25 for either console gen.
Has any noticed that none of the players fingers bend at all they are all look like clown gloves and still no eye movement or facial expression, bummer.

# 32 infemous @ 06/08/13 02:18 PM
I know its been said a million times already in this thread but it needs to be reiterated just so EA know how unacceptable it is.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE UNIFORMS ARE STILL SO INACCURATE!!!!

I'm not someone who notices numbers on the back of helmets and stuff, but the 9ers helmet colours are clearly off, the Colts socks are infuriating and it looks like if they can't even fix the Colts' socks they're not gonna fix the Rams' socks, nor the whole of the Panthers uniforms etc. etc. etc. etc. (until infinity it seems)

# 33 darknmild @ 06/08/13 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
That does seem very strange. At the same time I know in MLB the Show they get a uniform guide they have to adhere to. That guide sometimes has mistakes in it. They have to code the guide exactly so they know they bring mistakes in the game sometimes. Not saying that happened with Madden or not but it's possible.
It has been stated that madden gets an uniform guide as well

# 34 EMbow513 @ 06/08/13 04:07 PM
I hate that cartoonish ****,same thing that happened in ncaa that makes me hate the damn game. Looks so cartoonish man and plus the fact I cant edit bodies pisses me off

# 35 stewblake22 @ 06/08/13 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
It's not that Rudy -- in M13, ALL Colts players had no whites on their socks, which was a clear bug. Those that noticed assumed it would be fixed. The fact that it appears not to be corrected displays a certain disregard for getting the details right IMO.
This is not a bug. When the new Nike uniforms were revealed, the Colts had an alternate pair of socks that were all blue. If you play with the Colts in M13, you can easily change the socks to the traditional blue/white Nike style. That said, they have the all blue socks set as the Colts' default socks, which is obviously not correct.

And forgetting to add the numbers on the back of the helmet is inexcusable. These guys get paid way too well to forget small, but obvious details like that. If we can notice it, they surely can.

# 36 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 06/08/13 08:41 PM
is it just me or does Madden scream STIFFNESS?

# 37 bigbob @ 06/08/13 08:53 PM
I can't wait to see a Vikings screen shot, because if they don't have the shoelaces right on Adrian Peterson, I am NOT buying this game.. because that is a HUGE gamebreaker for me.

# 38 MaxxBoogieWS @ 06/08/13 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I can't wait to see a Vikings screen shot, because if they don't have the shoelaces right on Adrian Peterson, I am NOT buying this game.. because that is a HUGE gamebreaker for me.
Lmao, I don't know if you are serious or not but that was funny.

# 39 cream6 @ 06/09/13 10:00 AM
I hope they put the 49ers old uniforms from the late 90's and early 2000's. I loved those uniforms especially the all whites with the gold helmets

# 40 coogrfan @ 06/09/13 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewblake22
This is not a bug. When the new Nike uniforms were revealed, the Colts had an alternate pair of socks that were all blue. If you play with the Colts in M13, you can easily change the socks to the traditional blue/white Nike style. That said, they have the all blue socks set as the Colts' default socks, which is obviously not correct.
The fact remains that the default version is not merely wrong, but illegal. According to the league's rules on player equipment players are required to wear two socks on each leg (one team color and one white). Failure to do so would earn said player a fine.

Getting this wrong once was absolutely inexcusable; to get it wrong two years in a row boggles the mind.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.