Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

According to Kotaku's Owen Good, the NCAA Football 14 demo will feature the following teams.
  • Alabama vs. Virginia Tech
  • Oregon vs. Texas A&M
  • Ohio State vs. Michigan
By sharing the demo to your friends, you qualify for some Ultimate Team mode card packs.

Revealed last week, it will feature full games with 3 minute quarters, Skills Trainer mode and the new coordinator camera angle.

Source - NCAA Football 14 Demo Offers Three Matchups for a New College Try (Kotaku)

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 HozAndMoose @ 06/18/13 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlackThumbz
Yall sayin its jus a demo now...but wait til u buy dat xbox one and all that early dlc and updates they were talkin bout is ****ed up aswell..I mean u cant get a demo out on time but u want to run an all online system lol idk ps3 doe I heard dey update late anyway
Not trying to be a dick. But spell a little better. This isn't twitter or a text. You aren't limited on characters.

95% of games and DLC come out on Tuesdays. Xbox and PS3 always update for them. Unless Microsoft is to butt hurt about how E3 went down then it should be out today.

# 182 fincane @ 06/18/13 11:21 AM
This is the same Xbox Support that didn't know that new demos including one from earlier today get updated on Tuesdays.

# 183 Watson @ 06/18/13 11:23 AM
Man, Microsoft is dropping the ball on everything since the Xbone was announced.

# 184 khaliib @ 06/18/13 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
There are people on here upset, as well as conversations about people on EA's Facebook and Twitter freaking out on them.
I think often times folks read tooooo much into post and make the words more than what's really being posted.

Folks are just being sarcastic and other means just to past the time.

Having simple banter back-n-forth about anything is better/faster than clock watching, which is what many of these posters are trying to prevent.

# 185 Captain Fear @ 06/18/13 11:26 AM
If I remember right the demo didn't come out last year until like 1pm est.

# 186 HozAndMoose @ 06/18/13 11:29 AM
I know EA has an app thing on PS3. You can download the early release games from there. If they have one for Xbox you might want to look in there. They usually have a countdown timer with it.

# 187 Quint75 @ 06/18/13 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson
Man, Microsoft is dropping the ball on everything since the Xbone was announced.
This settles it, I am going PS4!

# 188 jbd345 @ 06/18/13 11:31 AM
Lol, since when does the marketplace update on Wednesdays???? Not buying it for a second.

# 189 merchant1874 @ 06/18/13 11:34 AM
What a shambles M$ has become.

SONY for the world!

# 190 TheVinylHippo @ 06/18/13 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Lol, since when does the marketplace update on Wednesdays???? Not buying it for a second.
Since Xbox Support started talking out of their asses.

Which has been forever.

# 191 N51_rob @ 06/18/13 11:35 AM
Well, now that we have descended into pot shotting MS, I am closing this there will be an impressions thread when the demo drops.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.