Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The NCAA Football 14 OS community rosters are here, check out the details below.
  • All schools named.
  • All players have the correct skin color
  • All correct heights and weights
  • All correct home states.
  • All coaches/coordinators named, including stats corrected.
  • Proper equipment adjusted on some players for most players in initial release. We hope to eventually have all players
  • Dreads on players with long dreads.
  • Some minor ratings adjustments
  • Transfers added/removed
NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR OFFLINE/ONLINE DYNASTY. THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

The version 3 roster may be downloaded from the following EA locker:
volstopfan14

volstopfan14 updated as 7/30/13 at 4:39 PM CST
(YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD ANYONE AS A FRIEND ON PSN TO GET THESE ROSTERS)

Offline File:
Steps
1. Follow the link, you will be brought to a google drive page.
2. Go to File>Download.
3. Extract the .zip file
4. Copy the PS3 folder to a USB drive
5. On your PS3, go to Saved Game Data and copy the file from your USB drive

This roster is completely free. However, if you would like to donate to the roster team for their hard work you may do that here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=L8AXD2UKDAWGQ

If you notice any mistakes, please post them in the corrections thread (link below). Corrections should not be posted in this thread.

We also recommend using slow progression for coaches in dynasty with these rosters.

MODERATOR'S WARNING: (16 JULY 2013)
DO NOT POST CORRECTIONS IN THIS THREAD! POSTS WILL BE DELETED. OFF-TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED. WARNINGS/INFRACTIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES.

THREAD FOR CORRECTIONS:: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Dale @ 07/22/13 12:45 AM
Where is Tennessee's punter?
is it Matt Darr..?

# 162 volstopfan14 @ 07/22/13 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale
Where is Tennessee's punter?
is it Matt Darr..?
As of right now, Palardy is expected to be the kicker and punter. If that changes, we will add the new starter to the roster.

# 163 turty11 @ 07/22/13 04:28 PM
thank you sooooooo f**** much for this. i usually do my own renaming/fixing but my god you are life savers

# 164 WarrickNole @ 07/22/13 05:37 PM
which roster will work for online matches???

# 165 kev___bot @ 07/24/13 05:07 PM
Ever since I downloaded the new version of the rosters, my game froze very often. I deleted them, and now it works fine. Just a word of caution for any looking to download these.

# 166 big earl @ 07/24/13 07:39 PM
Who has the most recent roster version of this? Psn?

# 167 speedy43 @ 07/24/13 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by big earl
Who has the most recent roster version of this? Psn?
Read the 1st post

# 168 lad35533 @ 07/24/13 11:28 PM
First great job guys, solid roster. But I was wondering when you guys think you will have all the guys looking like they do? I would assume 4-5 weeks because that part takes forever. If it takes longer I understand and it's no biggie. Just wondering when you guys were thinking about a time frame

# 169 Pike1302 @ 07/25/13 05:08 PM
Just a quick question .... When the game was released, it had UNC rated as a 91 overall with a 91 offense and 90 defense .... However, with your release of the edited rosters UNC has dropped to an 88 overall .... Is there any way to find out exactly what was changed to lower them to an 88? I have already started my online dynasty, and there is a rule in place that only teams 88 and under are eligible to be picked up .... But my roster has them at 91 .... I would like to make the same edits you did in order to drop them to 88 and this make them eligible to be picked up ....

Any chance I could get that info? Also, thanks a million for the work you do .... A lot of people take it for granted and get impatient, but they certainly don't realize the time it takes or the work that goes into it, and they would rather complain than do it themselves .... I just wanted to convey my thanks on the job you guys did

# 170 ckmason @ 07/25/13 06:56 PM
My game is freezing with these rosters (Seasons Mode). It freezes on "Updating Coaches Contracts". Yet, when I delete the rosters, it can get right into Seasons Mode with no freezing. Any ideas guys?

# 171 bigbob @ 07/25/13 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettDB8
what about the 360 rosters?
What would we know, we're the PS3 rosters..

# 172 RGmoney @ 07/25/13 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettDB8
what about the 360 rosters?
This is the 2nd time you have inquired about the Xbox rosters in this PS3 Roster thread. The PS3 roster team has nothing to do with the Xbox rosters.

Do not inquire about the Xbox rosters again in this thread.

# 173 RajonRondo @ 07/27/13 01:13 AM
I kind of liked the default player ratings, how much was it tampered with?

# 174 bigbob @ 07/27/13 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonRondo
I kind of liked the default player ratings, how much was it tampered with?
Not a lot.

If someone was majorly underrated over overrated, they were changed.

There are still a few that need changed ratings wise, but we didn't go through and edit every player's ratings.

# 175 mr_dukes @ 07/27/13 06:07 PM
Just curious as to when the next roster update maybe

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

# 176 smileberry @ 07/28/13 12:56 PM
As someone who depends on the rosters i would like to say thank you, and even though im sure you've probably said this to yourself already f()@k all these nit-picky crybabies complaining about a punter or one player out of a roster of 70 or so. Any one worth a damn should be able to adjust accordingly ( do it yourself )

# 177 1rebell @ 07/29/13 10:46 PM
Awesome job guys, I really appreciate your hard work. Question about the Tennessee roster, I don't see Riley Ferguson (Freshman QB) or M. North (Freshman WR) and I was wondering if they'll be in the next download or if I just overlooked them. Thanks again!

# 178 volstopfan14 @ 07/29/13 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rebell
Awesome job guys, I really appreciate your hard work. Question about the Tennessee roster, I don't see Riley Ferguson (Freshman QB) or M. North (Freshman WR) and I was wondering if they'll be in the next download or if I just overlooked them. Thanks again!
They are both on the roster.

# 179 1rebell @ 07/29/13 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
They are both on the roster.
Ok, I must have just overlooked them. Thanks!

# 180 volstopfan14 @ 07/30/13 05:45 PM
Version 3 is updated and in my locker. PSN: volstopfan14

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.