Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 25 player ratings for every offensive player. Click here to open the file in an Excel spreadsheet.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 elliasjwilliams @ 08/19/13 07:07 PM
Im new and i only created an account because well IDK madden is finally starting to piss me off.

I remember back in the days of 2k sports people would get on forums complain and then ud actually see stuff get worked on the next year.

When NFL 2k2 came out i remember commenting on RB's with guts and i got a prompt response. Whtever happened to those days?

For the love of God i just want to know why the only Football simulation we have is so far away from a real simulation it sucks.

Why aren't there formation packages in Madden? Where i can customize who i want rushing the passer and on the field in Nickel formations and have them permanently set so i don't have to waste time doing it trying to call plays.

Last year hurt so bad when i was unable to watch CPU vs CPU games. Thats the only ting that keeps me going when football season is over. Building teams and watching them compete against eachother.

Why why why did the NFL ever decide to do this damn license. If anyone one knows better what competition can do for people its the NFL....yet u took away EA's competition and we've gotten an inferior product for the last 10 yrs.

All of this stuff thats NEW in madden 25 was in the last version of madden on PC. And it was done much better.

Sigh.......end rant. Im probably still buying it but geez louise...whatever happened to people taking pride in their work?

# 62 elliasjwilliams @ 08/19/13 07:09 PM
For the record Kenny Stills and Nick Toon are both better. Im willing to bet Akiem Hicks will probably have a 72 rating and the guy is a monster.

Oh well guess ill have to wait for the updates to do some justice.. but these ratings aren't justified. If anyone really thinks Brian De La Puente is a 90 as a center is out of their mind. He looks better between Evans/Grubbs but he isn't a 90.

Who the hell comes up with these ratings and do they actually watch football?

# 63 elliasjwilliams @ 08/19/13 07:21 PM
Charles Brown should probably be a 77 at least. If it wasn't for his injury issues he showed well@ RT last year when Strief got injured..then he suffered an injry himself. He shouldn't be an 80 cuz hes unproven but hes low. DLP should be lower. Stills/Toon should be higher. Jason Smith Lower. Terron Armstead should be what Charles Brown is rated. Strief is about right. Ingram/Thomas/Sproles are about right.

The defense is what i can't wait to see.

Cam Jordan should be highly rated as should Hicks(who has Ngata Type ability) Keenan Lewis will probably have his rating carried over from the end of 13. Galette should be a 79-80 with Will Smith being around the same except one should be better rushing the passer while the other is a bettter run stoper. Martez Wilson is an unknown should be about a 74-76. Bunkley maybe an 82 and John Jenkins shouldn't be far behind. Vaccaro is probably going to get a slow speed rating but keep in mind his Hamstring was ailing him when he ran his 40. Id be happy with a 84-86 speed but his acceleration and Agility should be off the charts. He is a quick twitch guy and it shows. His Man coverage better be solid...should be higher than his zone rating. Lofton should at least be an 84...missed quite a few tackles but he Cam Jordan/Hicks were the only bright spots on a rather sucky D last year. Jenkins should have better man coverage than a 72 as well. Its his zone work thats spotty. However he is still effective in coverage out of the slot......not as good as Vaccaro though. Vilma should be a 79@ best..maybe an 80. Hawthorne right under him.

Mainly the Front 3 should be rediculously good Cam Jordan should at least be a solid 89 on the verge of a 90. Can't believe his block shedding was so low in 13. Part of what makes him such a good run defender is his ability to shed blocks.

His 8 sacks should prove he can get to the passer. IF he duplicates that in this defense he should reach Justin Smith status quickly........though no one will ever admit he has the ability to be just as good.

Alls i know is this defense better have some solid ratings because they did a lot to improve it and i really hate having to adjust ratings.

# 64 ggsimmonds @ 08/19/13 09:04 PM
Joe Flacco now has 98 THP. Last year I think it was 96.

Did his arm become stronger in the last year? No.
This is why I dislike the ratings. There are only two possible reasons for the change:
1. Donny Moore adjusts ratings in order to manipulate overalls.

2. Donny Moore does not scout or know the players he is rating; maybe he just gives a half-assed estiguess. That is what I do sometimes, but then again this is not my job.

And Flacco is just an obvious example. I m sure you all have noticed this with countless other players.

# 65 psychraider32 @ 08/19/13 09:55 PM
So I guess those defensive ratings aren't happening today?

# 66 ausar72 @ 08/20/13 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
RGIII's play-action is rated way to low. Given the fact that EA has access to all coaches film and they still have him with a lower PA than Cousins was clearly done to lower his Overall. The play action off the read option thrown to the back side slant last year was killing teams. Not surprising as I have come to expect nothing less from Donny Moore.
PLUS, they got Rex Grossman with a higher awareness rating?!?

In what universe?

# 67 Tgar05 @ 08/20/13 08:08 PM
Damn my steelers are looking bad. Everyone is doubting them this year. Hopefully are defense will get some respect cause the offense is real bad after Ben and pouncey.

# 68 Blitz1942 @ 08/20/13 08:57 PM
Looking at the Packers, I'm disappointed.

I love John Kuhn, but he's not that good. Hell, we might even cut him depending on what they want to do with our running backs.

As for the running backs, Starks's injury rating needs to be dropped. He's practically made of glass and misses half the season due to something stupid.

Both Lacy and Franklin's blocking ratings are a bit high. One of the questions when we drafted them was "can they stay in the backfield and pass block?"

Dujuan Harris needs a slight bump. He was our best running back in his limited time playing.

Aaron Rodgers's throw accuracy ratings are too low. Also, he's too fast.

Graham Harrell's throw power is too high.

Don Barclay is rated quite a bit too low. He's probably going to be the starting RT this year. Newhouse is rated way, way, way too high. He's a bum masquerading as a football player.

Quarless's injury rating needs to be dropped. I don't even remember the last time I saw him.

Jermichael Finley's catching is too high.

Our main three receivers are off. Jordy was not our best receiver, not by a long shot. Cobb being rated equal to Greg Jennings, and James Jones being below Jennings are embarrassing. Cobb lead the league in all purpose yards and James Jones led the league in receiving TDs.

Not going to talk about Lacy, Franklin, Bakhtiari, or Tretter's ovrs since they're rookies, though I expect Lacy and Bakhtiari to receive big bumps by the start of the season.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.