Home
FIFA 14 News Post

Just announced at GamesCom. Bergkamp, Ljunberg, & Gullit are just a few of the legends that are coming to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team, exclusive to Xbox and Xbox One.

Microsoft also announced a digital copy of FIFA 14 will ship with all Xbox One pre-orders, in Europe.

Here is the complete list of FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Legends.
  • Dennis Bergkamp
  • Fernando Hierro
  • Robert Pirčs
  • Oliver Bierhoff
  • Filippo Inzaghi
  • Frank Rijkaard
  • Sol Campbell
  • Patrick Kluivert
  • David Seaman
  • Fabio Cannavaro
  • Henrik Larsson
  • Teddy Sheringham
  • Rui Costa
  • Jens Lehmann
  • Andriy Shevchenko
  • Hernán Crespo
  • Gary Lineker
  • Davor Šuker
  • Frank de Boer
  • Freddie Ljungberg
  • Marco van Basten
  • Marcel Desailly
  • Paolo Maldini
  • Edwin van der Sar
  • Paulo Futre
  • Lothar Matthäus
  • Ruud van Nistelrooy
  • Stefan Effenberg
  • Gary Neville
  • Patrick Vieira
  • Robbie Fowler
  • Michael Owen
  • Christian Vieri
  • Ruud Gullit
  • Pauleta
  • George Weah
  • Gheorghe Hagi
  • Pelé
  • Gianfranco Zola

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Suntan Superman @ 08/20/13 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyEdgeworth
"Do they not count to you?" **** off....Yes it's a joke as well obviously. It's also pathetic that they don't even get the infinity engine. However I don't play sports games on the PC, whereas I will be getting the PS4 hence why I am obviously going to talk about.

And yes it is nonsense, companies are only in it to make money which is completely natural of course. However, It's the consumers that make them that money and if they are putting out a product that is not up to standard then that is on the company not the consumer. In this case, they are giving PS3/PS4/PC users and inferior product to what Xbox users will get. To me that shouldn't happen. Yes, It is only a minor point but it's the principle and good thing you brought up PC because in that case it's an even bigger difference.
Cool, if you feel its an inferior product, then why buy it? And its great that you don't think it should happen, but you've yet to give one solid reason as to why it shouldn't. You also seem a bit mad, maybe take a step back and think about more than yourself?

# 22 MattyEdgeworth @ 08/21/13 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
Cool, if you feel its an inferior product, then why buy it? And its great that you don't think it should happen, but you've yet to give one solid reason as to why it shouldn't. You also seem a bit mad, maybe take a step back and think about more than yourself?
Mate you are chatting absolute ****, you haven't given me any reason why it should happen and quite frankly, I'm done talking rubbish with you. I have given my reasons so I don't know if you just missed them, or if you being deliberately obtuse.

One last thing though, You argument is that it's okay that companies do this sort of thing ie- give one version of the same game features that another version doesn't have, because consumers don't care about the company. I have to laugh if that's the case.

Do you think this is a good thing?

And like I said before, stop talking bollocks. You're telling me to think about more than myself, I play FIFA on the Xbox not the PS3 and I still think it's ridiculous. Same as when other games get exclusive content or timed exclusives, I do not agree with that at all.

# 23 Suntan Superman @ 08/21/13 07:49 AM
I'm fairly certain I don't need to give a reason, because its pretty freaking obvious why its happening. EA needs to make money, Microsoft gave them a means to make money, and in what was a surprise to no one except you, EA took the offer. The only reasons I see above are because "its not fair to PS4" which in and of itself isn't really a valid reason. Why would EA take less money to make it fair for people? What business sense does that make? None. Absolutely none. Just like the consoles themselves are different, the iterations of games are different, they have been for quite some time now.

And frankly, if anyones speaking **** its you, pretty much everything you've said just reeks of typical consumer entitlement. Spoiled rotten by your own selfish sentiments.

# 24 Yeats @ 08/21/13 10:16 AM
Corporate partnerships and exclusives are the way of the world and gaming world now. Getting angry about it makes no sense unless you're into high blood pressure and premature baldness. Plus it's really a non-issue given each console will have its own exclusives. Choose the console that works for you, that's the only control one has.

# 25 orion523 @ 08/21/13 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Corporate partnerships and exclusives are the way of the world and gaming world now. Getting angry about it makes no sense unless you're into high blood pressure and premature baldness. Plus it's really a non-issue given each console will have its own exclusives. Choose the console that works for you, that's the only control one has.
Exactly, games have included exclusive content for years now, some have even gone so far as to make an entire franchise exclusive(third party obviously). The fact that one version of a game has exclusive content shouldn't really be news, at all. In a console war such as the one we're about to embark on, anything goes. The bottom line is both companies(Microsoft and Sony) are going to do all they can to draw in gamers, personally I find it a masterstroke by Microsoft to be able to pull off such a coup with a brand as huge as EA Sports.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.