Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 is available now for PS3 and 360 users. Below is a more detailed list of fixes, provided by EASPORTS_AJ, which were not included in the blog posted yesterday.

General
  • Improved stability in all game modes.
  • Fixed various menu and UI bugs.
  • Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made the eyes render gray.
Gameplay
  • Tuned in-game injuries, which were occurring too frequently in some cases.
  • Improved an issue where the game ran slow in some cases on PS3.
  • Tuned an issue where players with a high Catch In Traffic rating were still dropping too many passes when they were hit after a catch.
  • Tuned pull blocking on the offensive line.
  • Tuned down broken tackles while using the truck stick.
  • Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when the game speed is set to Slow.
  • Tuned a defensive blitz when using 4-3 Stack: Thunder Smoke.
Ultimate Team
  • Fixed an issue where offline users who earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content within MUT.
  • Fixed an issue where the user would be credited with a LOSS in the History Panel instead of a WIN when the user’s opponent quits the game.
  • Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
Connected Franchise
  • Fixed an issue where users would get kicked from the servers while advancing their franchise.
  • Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
  • Tuned ratings for Imported Draft Classes. (They were coming in too low compared to their NCAA 14 ratings.)
  • Fixed an issue with importing custom rosters where real NFL players have changed positions.
  • Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM H2H games.
  • Fixed an issue where if a user created a new character in a CFM where they are the only member, other users couldn’t find/join the CFM.
  • Fixed an issue where the News Center would display the wrong player in the Draft Stories photo.
  • Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of week 8, when doing so from the web.
  • Improved depth chart philosophy so every player at a position is graded on the same player type.
  • Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
  • Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
  • Fixed an issue in Owner Mode when making scheme changes would reset after advancing the week.
  • Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were set to ON in the League Settings.
  • Fixed an issue with re-signing players.
  • Fixed an issue where the Goals tile would be locked in the Playoffs even when the team was still playing and achieving goals.
  • Fixed various incorrect records, names and dates in the NFL Records screen.
  • Fixed an issue where a user’s playbook would be changed when they started a CFM with a custom roster.
  • Fixed an issue where Owners were not notified when they made the Hall of Fame after retiring.
  • Fixed an issue preventing users from entering some passwords in Private CFMs.
  • Fixed an issue where CPU controlled teams were allowed to release injured players.
Madden Share
  • Fixed an issue where filters were not updating.
Presentation
  • Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
  • Improved the logic used to select the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Matthew25x @ 10/25/13 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew25x
Still seeing guys playing after I've already chosen to sub them due to injury. Anyone else have this issue post-patch?
Just a follow-up..

My HB tore his achilles in the 2nd quarter, it said he was out for the season. Now here in the 4th quarter he just recovered an onside kick attempt.

So what I had thought was possibly my mistake before is now confirmed to be an in-game injury issue. Obviously I had no option to keep him in the game or sub him out.

I have NOT noticed any players on the field that were out BEFORE the game started, so this seems to be an isolated issue.

# 142 SFNiners816 @ 10/25/13 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie75
Not to muddy the waters, but it seems as though you only have to restart to avoid the draft class issue?

I tried my existing franchise, and now IR works. So the patch must work to some extent in existing franchises. Now the million dollar question, is it worth starting over? Are there other benefits than the draft class?
Personally I'm not starting over. I'm already 4 seasons in and have used imported classes for the last 3. I have like 6 more imported seasons that I created on ncaa so I'm ok as far as drafts go. I had a generated class for year 1 and it was the Gardona(sp). Now I simmed a head alittle and I can tell you that post patch on a continuing offline franchise it gave me mccadden draft for 2016, Irwin for 2017 and billi draft for 2018. So due to the fact that I had 3 imported drafts I did not get the Watson or warren draft automatically qued up. Those above draft classes were also verified on a seperated test franchise I had that was created during the season pass opening weekend.

In my offline franchise post patch, the owner mode scheme now work and there was no more august snow/cold weather in Minnesota.

# 143 niftyjets @ 10/25/13 06:35 PM
So the question is does it seem like the patch fixes do work on existing online franchises??

# 144 dslaughter @ 10/25/13 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
they didnt tone down the running game. I had 8 carries in the first quarter for 118 yards. I could run at will. this is at default slider all pro settings.
Why not play on All-Madden then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

# 145 Sturzinator @ 10/25/13 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dslaughter
Why not play on All-Madden then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
It really doesn't make any difference.

The run game is overpowered and desperately needs to be addressed. Too bad EA did not include it on this latest patch.

Hopefully there will be another forthcoming, as there are still some worthy issues to rectify.

# 146 Exile04 @ 10/25/13 08:35 PM
Need sliders dude thats why

# 147 Smoke6 @ 10/25/13 08:58 PM
For some reason in my online franchise, my HB plays the entire game never really getting subbed out unless he gets hurt or i do it myself. Has this been a known issue or something that just cropped up?

# 148 Sturzinator @ 10/25/13 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
Need sliders dude thats why

Doesn't matter......dude.

# 149 gportillo52 @ 10/25/13 09:39 PM
Has the imported draft ratings been fixed? Do they coincide with the players ncaa rating?

# 150 CheesHd09 @ 10/25/13 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Doesn't matter......dude.
^ this... Find sliders to calm down the run game loool

# 151 bdeezy89 @ 10/25/13 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
We're you getting the freezing issues before, or only since DL patch #2?
No, also i'm playing off my hard drive

# 152 tyt @ 10/26/13 02:54 AM
To the dude that is holding square for heatseaker.

Square has forever been the dive button and that is why your player is diving.
Right stick for heatseeker and it has been working in this game from day one.

Does anybody know if next-gen has assisted tackles?...

# 153 troy184 @ 10/26/13 09:16 AM
My impression of patch #2, gameplay was smooth but......I played as the Jets vs the Colts with Charters sliders and Andrew Luck threw 5 interceptions. And I won 49-21.

# 154 dudesogood @ 10/26/13 11:47 AM
Still getting a freeze whenever I try to start up a franchise (any type) or have an online match on the PS3, I have to turn my console off in order to reset it. What the heck? It's been like this since the first patch, and I still had freezing problems with the game unpatched. Is it about time that I give a call to the BBB? The game is unplayable.

# 155 Cavicchi @ 10/26/13 01:14 PM
Do these patch changes affect current CCM or must I start over to get these changes?

# 156 Focused One @ 10/26/13 01:54 PM
I know this sounds dumb, but is the update supposed to come up automatically or am I supposed to go download it? I have tried going to the customize center and downloading the latest tuning data and stuff, but no where have I seen a button for updates nor has one popped up during my playing of the game the past two days...

But I did get the roster update automatically.

I'm confused.

# 157 steelcitycobra @ 10/26/13 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focused One
I know this sounds dumb, but is the update supposed to come up automatically or am I supposed to go download it? I have tried going to the customize center and downloading the latest tuning data and stuff, but no where have I seen a button for updates nor has one popped up during my playing of the game the past two days...

But I did get the roster update automatically.

I'm confused.
When you load the game (as long as you are connected to the internet) you will be asked to download the latest version of the software - that is the patch my friend. At least that's how it works here in the uk.

# 158 I_Tyler_Durden_I @ 10/26/13 02:29 PM
Still freezes and slow UI on PS3 when signed in online. Sad but true. I really frustrated know. No more College Football, no NCAA on next gen, Not even support for NCAA 14. And they do not getting it right for Madden. I am thrilled to buy Madden next gen... or, wait a minute... uhh! 👀

# 159 hanzsomehanz @ 10/26/13 03:55 PM
Im seeing hardly to no "slowdown-after-the-catch" post-patch which is a win.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 160 ajra21 @ 10/26/13 04:59 PM
Ok, I keep reading this question but haven't yet seen an actual answer:

If you're already playing a CCM, will the patch work it? Or must the player start a new CCM?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.