Home
FIFA 14 News Post

Check out the new FIFA 14 next-gen gameplay trailer and let us know what you think!

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Artur @ 10/25/13 05:08 PM
Love that Balotelli shooting animation on this trailer, perfect power shot and look so real.
I really like Fifa shooting mechanics, but I again hate that run-and-gun gameplay.
PES 2014 game pace and Fifa shooting would be ideal football for me. )

# 22 ocat @ 10/25/13 05:18 PM
Wow that crowd is amazing. The best part of FIFA 14 is that all of us here in Australia and Europe who pre ordered the Xbox One get this game for FREE! WOOT!

# 23 xman2k @ 10/25/13 07:12 PM
Crowd looks great but....the emotion plus of NBA2k14 has me most pumped about next gen, everything else looks uninspired

# 24 geisterhome @ 10/26/13 03:30 AM
crowd is looking much better, the rest will hopefully keep improving moving forward. anyways as long as the are missing one quarter of the best 12 European leagues and don't add some more real life stadiums I will not purchase another FIFA.

# 25 TreyIM2 @ 10/27/13 05:45 PM
This game looks AMAZING when u play it. Played the PS4 demo today and WOW, EA did a great job on the first next gen iteration of this franchise. The crowds are beatiful and the high res grabs u immediately. If u can find a Sony store with the PS4 kiosk, u'll see what I mean. However, the game feels the same. I did notice that true step stuff not exactly being perfect but EA gets a pass for this first next gen go-round.

# 26 eaw913 @ 10/28/13 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
am i the only one that isnt impressed by FIFA? To me it looks exactly the same gameplay and Movement Wise.. with a lil Updated Graphics..

Im Honest I Pre Ordered it, but i have to say im not that Hyped.. its the same as Call of Duty.. looks exactly the same with better graphics..
What are you expecting with the first wave of games? For all intents and purposes most of these games are simply carried over just with a few bonuses. You can't judge it until you play it. But by saying you're not excited defeats the purpose of buying it... Maybe I've just been doing this too long. Either way I'm extremely excited to enjoy these games on launch day. Take a break from superficial aspects and just enjoy the game for what it's for. I still enjoy my old Nintendo.

# 27 BezO @ 10/31/13 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
am i the only one that isnt impressed by FIFA? To me it looks exactly the same gameplay and Movement Wise.. with a lil Updated Graphics..

Im Honest I Pre Ordered it, but i have to say im not that Hyped.. its the same as Call of Duty.. looks exactly the same with better graphics..
Not the only one. Graphics come after animations for me, but after seeing NBA 2K, my expectations regarding graphics went up. FIFA doesn't seem to compare.

But the animations are what's really getting me. I expected more. The animations didn't get the upgrade I expected.

I wasn't getting a new system at launch any way, but I'm not sure EA's games are 1st year purchases when I do get one. I expected to pass on Madden, but not FIFA.

# 28 KG @ 10/31/13 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Not the only one. Graphics come after animations for me, but after seeing NBA 2K, my expectations regarding graphics went up. FIFA doesn't seem to compare.

But the animations are what's really getting me. I expected more. The animations didn't get the upgrade I expected.

I wasn't getting a new system at launch any way, but I'm not sure EA's games are 1st year purchases when I do get one. I expected to pass on Madden, but not FIFA.
Are you basing that off leaked gameplay vids or this trailer?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.