Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

With the launch of NBA 2K14 for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One approaching quickly, 2K today announced details for the new and improved MyTEAM mode for next-gen NBA 2K14. MyTEAM on next gen will allow players to test their team-building skills against the best the NBA has to offer in Domination mode by facing off against actual NBA teams. New to MyTEAM on next gen are single player and online tournaments - winners will have opportunities to earn rare players, collectibles and much more. MyTEAM also introduces new color rarities: Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby level cards that fans can collect (or discover) to bolster their roster.

MyTEAM for NBA 2K14 also includes features fans have come to love, such as Road to the Playoffs. Now players can also brand their team with new team logos and uniforms, with new tournaments, players, uniforms and more updating in real time throughout the season.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MrBigShot1 @ 11/01/13 07:48 PM
Can you still create a lineup and play against the CPU in this mode?

# 22 xCeeTee @ 11/01/13 07:56 PM
Even 2K are putting in collections to their Ultimate Team, why doesn't FIFA and NHL have them? Madden is easily the best UT game mode out there!

# 23 Trilluminary @ 11/01/13 08:58 PM
got my legends confirmation

then i cried tears of joy

# 24 WetBeaverNeeded @ 11/01/13 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
MT= MyTeam points= possible MC= MyCareer points= earning points for each mode exclusively= better prices for accessories
If this is true that probably just means they weren't able to fix the exhibition game vc exploit and this is the solution, which i was surprised they didn't use in current gen.

It's hilarious to me that a lot of people are happy about this even though some of them are probably glitching right now and were planning to do it next gen as well. People's inability of connecting the dots never ceases to amaze me. (This is not necessarily aimed at the guy i'm quoting, so relax)

With that said, i'm not impressed by this "domination mode", we can play nba teams in schedule mode as well. And turning golds into ruby and emerald is useless to me if people can have 12 ruby/emerald players on the floor.

All i see in these bits of news is 2k telling us to get ready to open our wallets and pay for everything in the game. Unfortunately, a bunch of hd graphics and shallow feature improvements seem to be enough to wow the sheeple. Have fun.

# 25 Rasco11 @ 11/02/13 01:55 AM
Sigh...vague. Video showcasing walkthru of mode please. Forget it, i'll just find out for myself in 2 weeks. 2k lucky im a die hard.

Hoping for screenshot of Cartier Martin Monday! (Sarcasm)

# 26 yungflo @ 11/02/13 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Enough with the appetizers....WE WANNA EAT now!
then go pick up the game in 5 days

you'll be unable to play it though lol

# 27 Rasco11 @ 11/02/13 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
then go pick up the game in 5 days

you'll be unable to play it though lol
Hoping someone who eats Taco Bell gets their ps4 early and gets 2k, and posts some glorious vids

# 28 Sinner @ 11/02/13 01:15 PM
did I misread/misunderstand? I thought last week when MyGm was announced that it was said they would give more detail about the mode this week? or again did I miss something?

# 29 Gosens6 @ 11/02/13 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
I'm hoping they really get down to the meat and potatoes today. No more of this MyTeam stuff.
Well Ronnie said they'd be releasing info everyday at 10 AM or 4 PM PST. 10 AM is obviously passed, so hopefully the news they release at 4 is about MyGM.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.