Home
MyNBA2K14 News Post

MyNBA2K14 Delivers NBA® 2K14 Anywhere, Anytime!

Players stay connected with MyGame, earn Virtual Currency on the go, play NBA-based mini-games and show off MyPLAYER creations

2K today announced that MyNBA2K14 (see more screenshots here), the free companion application to the latest installment of the highest-rated and top-selling NBA video game simulation series*, NBA® 2K14, is now available for download on iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPod® touch, Android™ and Amazon Kindle devices.

Developed in partnership by Visual Concepts and Cat Daddy Games, MyNBA2K14 gives players access to the latest NBA scores, along with two new game modes – MyGame and MyTeam Mobile – enabling access to further the NBA 2K14 console experience at any time and from any location.

MyGame mode lets players earn Virtual Currency (VC) for their console games while on the go – up to 2000 VC every 24 hours – while enjoying direct and real-time access to leaderboards, MyPLAYER profiles, and win/loss records and stats from MyCAREER. In addition, the new MyTeam Mobile allows players to build a card collection of current and former NBA players and battle other MyTeam competitors.

“MyNBA2K14 adds another layer of depth to the NBA 2K14 experience by keeping fans connected to the game wherever they go,” said Greg Thomas, president of product development for 2K Sports. “The success of last year’s app showed us our fans want an always-on, direct link, and so this year we focused on making the companion app even more robust and feature-rich than before.”

Additional features in MyNBA2K14 include:
  • Pick & Win –players earn VC for picking the winners of the next day’s real NBA games;
  • VC Draft – provides the chance to earn up to 1500 VC every 24 hours;
  • The “2K Ticker” – streams score data directly from the NBA.

Here it is on the App Store. Can't find it on the Play Store yet.

MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MyNBA2K14Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 5 - View All
MyNBA2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 turty11 @ 11/13/13 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJT
Season mode im 38-2 but in ex not so great lol
aha! trade me teams. im guessing you use your green/blue extras for season bench/dnp instead of upgrades?

# 22 iker30 @ 11/13/13 03:18 PM
I play Avery Johnson (Lvl 18), Oladipo (Lvl 19), Kevin Martin (Lvl 16), Varejao (Lvl 20) and Wesley Matthews (Lvl 15). But I also try to upgrade Ray Allen for season mode. Correy Maggette was my starter before Matthews. I'm around 240-110 in ex

# 23 nikolas13 @ 11/13/13 05:24 PM
Not able to login witk my Acc in Android...checked my email and password a dozen times

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

# 24 boltokPwnage04 @ 11/17/13 08:46 AM
How do you link the app to your game to get vc?

# 25 iker30 @ 11/18/13 01:57 PM
You type in your e-mail and your password?

# 26 iker30 @ 11/19/13 06:30 AM
Few more things

1) Season mode sucks, you can't play yourself, all you can do is change your lineup and regenerate your players. I got like 5 messages last night that my players are getrting tired. I can't even cancel this whole nonsense.

2) The app crashes more and more. Most of the time it crashes after I won a game but before it went to the draft screen. After the restart there is no draft picks left.

3) Why do I play against so many epic players??? I played like 500 games now and havn't gotten an epic or legendary card. The only rare card I had in the last 200 games was Elton Brand which most people have since they started playing.

4) Pick & Win is still not working, the button works but all I get is a network error

5) How in god's name can a mobile app ask for your password and not decode it??? Are we in 1990 yet?

# 27 turty11 @ 11/19/13 02:50 PM
@iker

1. yea its kind of lame.

2. never had mine crash (ipod)

3. the guys with epic cards use $$ to buy packs with players

4. mine connected finally but it said all games locked...at like 10 am lol!

# 28 iker30 @ 11/19/13 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
@iker

1. yea its kind of lame.

2. never had mine crash (ipod)

3. the guys with epic cards use $$ to buy packs with players

4. mine connected finally but it said all games locked...at like 10 am lol!
One more thing: I pulled Elton Brand, Sheldon Mack and a few other cards this morning, I traded Brand in my season squad. And in the afternoon him and Mack were gone, not only from the squad but from my whole collection. When I look at the Hawks team in the Card catalogue (don't know what the name in the english version is), Brand and Mack are still there, but not in my card collection. WTF???

# 29 iker30 @ 11/22/13 07:43 AM
So now I played like 800 games and still no epic player. I decided to buy a few coins to see if I can get someone decent out of a pack. And now the best part of this whole app: I bought coins but whenever I try to purchase a pack, the app crashes. Waste of money. Congratulations, 2K

# 30 turty11 @ 11/22/13 10:56 AM
i got 2 purples yesterday, 1 from the finals reward one from draft pick via exhibition game

# 31 iker30 @ 11/22/13 04:11 PM
Quote:
i got 2 purples yesterday, 1 from the finals reward one from draft pick via exhibition game
I lost in the first round of the playoffs 0-4 and got two Luke Waltons for it -.-

# 32 turty11 @ 11/22/13 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
I lost in the first round of the playoffs 0-4 and got two Luke Waltons for it -.-
yeah when i lost first round i got crap, but made a team with 10 blue players all lvl 10+ got to the finals and it rewarded me nicely (also got 2 RARE team rating changes (got a -7 all stats for opponent team) im struggling this year with the new star team tho cuz im not payin attention to stamina

--it took me about 450 exib games to get the purple, so just keep spam playing

# 33 nova91 @ 11/23/13 02:28 AM
Quote:
Lol

You got Charlie Browned.

# 34 jerseycityarod23 @ 11/24/13 03:20 PM
It's really annoying how I've reset my password multiple times, & I still can't get the stupid app to work? Anyone else having this problem? The 2k13 app worked easily for me, so far the 2k14 one doesn't work.

# 35 utexas @ 11/25/13 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseycityarod23
It's really annoying how I've reset my password multiple times, & I still can't get the stupid app to work? Anyone else having this problem? The 2k13 app worked easily for me, so far the 2k14 one doesn't work.
Same problem I'm having. I gave up after the 4th reset

# 36 turty11 @ 11/25/13 08:30 PM
did you know the player 6 pack season reward only gives 1 player....

# 37 nova91 @ 11/25/13 08:39 PM
I got a rare Kidd, Rivers and an epic Monta Ellis from the draft after exhibition games. Right now I'm 60-4 in the season and there is only one team between me and the championship; this stupid app is addictive.

# 38 turty11 @ 11/25/13 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
I got a rare Kidd, Rivers and an epic Monta Ellis from the draft after exhibition games. Right now I'm 60-4 in the season and there is only one team between me and the championship; this stupid app is addictive.
i made the finals once with only rare/green team but the guy i went vs beat me in 6, he was 76-6 in regular season ...wish u could see matchups team.

---btw, on top of player 6 pack not working right, the team pack gives u a random player of all 30 teams, not ur favorited

# 39 wolowizard @ 11/26/13 05:13 PM
Quote:
So now I played like 800 games and still no epic player.
Quote:
it took me about 450 exib games to get the purple, so just keep spam playing
450 is about how long it took my friend to get an Epic from the draft picks. He also got one from getting a six-pack.

I'm at 1,507 draft picks (yeah...I know lol) and still no Epic. But, I'm okay with that because at pick 1,142 I scored legendary CP3. I also won my only tournament and that scored me an epic Kevin McHale and some rares: Avery Johnson, Dejuan Blair, and a support card.

So, not counting the starting rare or the cards from the tourny, I've gotten the following from the draft picks: one legendary player card, 12 rare player cards (including one duplicate I was able to combine...boo Kris Humphries), and three rare support cards.

# 40 turty11 @ 11/26/13 05:20 PM
omg i hate you right now...

where can u see how many draft picks ur at?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.