Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Another NBA 2K14 PS4 gameplay video has been uploaded, courtesy of @Weezyy_F_Baby and @thugmentality1, this one featuring the All-Star game.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Saturnis @ 11/10/13 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
See, I'm not even going to respond to the insult and just say you didn't understand what I wrote. And I watched the video multiple times, but thanks for telling me what I didn't do it's reassuring.
What I was saying is that the commentary isn't going to change pretty much at al. It's still this yeas' game. They still have the same audio files becuase it's still the same year. You may have a few sporadic new ones but it will be the same. Secondly everything gets repeptitive if you play it long enough so...

As for you, where did you come from, why are you replying to me, and how old are you 12? Just because I questioned that if he realized the commentary would be nearly identical I can't afford a system? LMFAO ok. But just so you know, I could buy both systems, but I choose to just buy one, but thanks for playing Capitol One and knowing what's in my wallet...
You really shouldn't quote me if you have no idea what I'm even talking about. Go watch this video then go watch the nets gameplay video and maybe you'll get an idea of how very different the commentary is, because clearly you're not understanding my original post.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

# 42 scala42 @ 11/10/13 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdros23
lol @ Rondo starting for the East.
umm he was voted the starting point guard last year before he got hurt, so how is that funny? The Chicago Bears QB situation is pretty funny though.

# 43 strawberryshortcake @ 11/11/13 01:29 AM
I wish the NBA would go back to using original teams' uniform for the all-star game. I think the last time that happened was back in 2002. Secondly, I would like to see 2k get license to the original NBA on NBC theme song. I'll eventually put both of these request in the wishlist thread sometime in the future.

# 44 lakers24 @ 11/11/13 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnis
You really shouldn't quote me if you have no idea what I'm even talking about. Go watch this video then go watch the nets gameplay video and maybe you'll get an idea of how very different the commentary is, because clearly you're not understanding my original post.

Yet it's still obvious you still don't get what I'm saying. The commentary is most likely the same. The game has differences, but commentary isn't one of them. Those are the same lines as CG. There may be some new ones they saved, but most are from CG because there is nothing wrong with them. When 2k15 comes out then you can expect something fresher.

# 45 javicd21 @ 11/11/13 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
If footplanting now means that the game will call traveling then that makes defense 100 percent better. Most of the paint spamming, contact layouts and pump fake post finishes involve traveling not being called on current gen.

1. Traveling calls.
2. Charge calls.
3. Live ball

If next gen does this then 2k has created a masterpiece.
People cried about live ball in 2k12 so I doubt it will return. But I'd love to have it.

---------------------------------------------
" Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel! If you have hate I'm your heart let it out"

-Clayton Bigsby

# 46 cdub71323 @ 11/11/13 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Is this an optical illusion? It looks like leonard has 3 legs
That's what she said

# 47 Saturnis @ 11/11/13 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Yet it's still obvious you still don't get what I'm saying. The commentary is most likely the same. The game has differences, but commentary isn't one of them. Those are the same lines as CG. There may be some new ones they saved, but most are from CG because there is nothing wrong with them. When 2k15 comes out then you can expect something fresher.
No one asked if it was the same or different. I asked sarcastically because something was clearly wrong with the commentary because it clearly wasn't its usual self. If you can't understand that then that's on you.

# 48 El_Poopador @ 11/11/13 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by javicd21
People cried about live ball in 2k12 so I doubt it will return. But I'd love to have it.
the problem with live ball is that there are no contextual animations to protect the ball in traffic, and theres no way to user control where you bounce the ball. the ball handler should understand where other players feet arms etc are and avoid them. the way it was in 2k12 players would dribble the same in traffic as they would if they were isolated which caused a ton of dribbles off feet and elbows.

# 49 King_B_Mack @ 11/11/13 10:57 AM
Reading some of the comments in the various next-gen threads about this game, this video seems very appropriate.

start from around the 3:18 mark and on. NSFW Language

# 50 2_headedmonster @ 11/11/13 11:57 PM
Two things stuck out to me in this vid as changed, mostly because they are CG2k14 pet peeves of mine.

-The fact that on defense the PG will actually back up and shuffle as the offensive pg crosses the half court line. On CG they clash. Considering its only done on Rondo, it may be an effect of the "sag off" setting.

-The space between Rondo's and Bron's defender os obviously exaggerated, but that cant be recreated on CG and looser on ball defense is actually a better representation of the nba (generally).

I still hate that with the talk of the foot planting, that the defenders arent "planted". They still seem to be slid backwards and overpowered by by offensive moves. 2k11 was damn good as far as i can remember at respecting the need to actually avoid defenders.

# 51 KyotoCarl @ 11/12/13 12:00 AM
Still has the bug where the defensive player strips the ball from an offensive player and the defense is rewarded the ball, even if it's clear the defense poked it out of bounds.

Otherwise I think it looks polished overall.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.