Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

The latest NBA 2K14 roster update adds Brandon Davies, Hollis Thompson, Miroslav Raduljica, Dwight Buycks, Julyan Stone and Robbie Hummel.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NINJAK2 @ 11/21/13 05:43 PM
Christian7210 or flyingmcfly had a face up (fulkein admir(sp?) Who makes a pretty good dellavedova.

# 22 Akio53 @ 11/22/13 10:55 AM
Why haven't they come out with new PS4 roster update? The only one available is 11/14 and it doesn't even have Okafor/Gortat trade let alone the missing players.

# 23 ryantheplague @ 11/22/13 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I would say so.. It seems like they have a update every other day or something close to that. And they made some changes to a few players like Derrick Rose. Nothing huge. Just dropped his Consistency which I think is the best thing at this point in the season.
2k14 next gen has been out for a week now and we STILL don't even have the rosters that were accurate from OPENING DAY!! let alone adding anyone in that's missing.

# 24 jeebs9 @ 11/22/13 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
2k14 next gen has been out for a week now and we STILL don't even have the rosters that were accurate from OPENING DAY!! let alone adding anyone in that's missing.
Hey man not to sound like a ****. But it's a new game. How many days has it been out now. Lets give the developers a little time before we just jump down their throat about a system that's how many days old? This is the reason I didn't jump on the next gen. They need to figure it out.

I mean unless you want what "the other game" has. Just saw that review of how Mario Chalmers was suspend for that elbow (on Dirk). They did get him out off the rosters for that one day. But they replaced him with some White guy named "point guard" lol... I don't know about you. But I rather them take their time.

# 25 davis420 @ 11/28/13 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropxEm
Still no Toure' Murry :facepalm:
He is in the update this morning.

# 26 MarvinOida @ 11/28/13 11:47 AM
I found they updated Deron Williams face, it's in my online data downloads for PC. I don't even know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 27 RangersCruz @ 11/28/13 12:01 PM
You have got to be kidding me this is like 5 updates for current get consoles and not 1 even for next gen WOW 2K JUST WOW

# 28 RangersCruz @ 11/28/13 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Hey man not to sound like a ****. But it's a new game. How many days has it been out now. Lets give the developers a little time before we just jump down their throat about a system that's how many days old? This is the reason I didn't jump on the next gen. They need to figure it out.

I mean unless you want what "the other game" has. Just saw that review of how Mario Chalmers was suspend for that elbow (on Dirk). They did get him out off the rosters for that one day. But they replaced him with some White guy named "point guard" lol... I don't know about you. But I rather them take their time.
That is no excuse releasing the roster with Gortat on the Suns still , Camby on the Rockets , Williams on the rockets ect

This should have all been updated the same day we got our next gen systems

# 29 The 24th Letter @ 11/28/13 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I found they updated Deron Williams face, it's in my online data downloads for PC. I don't even know the difference.

They updated a face on CG? That's actually pretty cool...

# 30 MarvinOida @ 11/28/13 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
They updated a face on CG? That's actually pretty cool...
Apparently. That's the only CF besides Dr J in my online downloads

They don't change IDs, so 1258 has been DWill since like 2K11 at the very least.

# 31 sifu25 @ 12/02/13 01:24 PM
If I dont want to download the roster update (I hate the arrows and unplayable players because of injuries) Can I still download just the new players? And will they be the actual players, not the CAPs that ppl make?

# 32 vasilli07 @ 12/03/13 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifu25
If I dont want to download the roster update (I hate the arrows and unplayable players because of injuries) Can I still download just the new players? And will they be the actual players, not the CAPs that ppl make?
You can't.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.