Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 14 gameplay tips video featuring gameplay designer Scott O'Gallagher, where he shows how you can improve your game.

The three minute video shows users the various ways to shoot, pass and utilize signature moves. It also shows post moves, pick and roll options, defensive controls, learning play art and provides auto-motion details.

It's interesting to see some sort of practice mode in the video. Maybe we'll see it in an upcoming patch?

Either way, check out the video. Maybe you learn a few things, maybe not, but it's good to see the team pushing out more information.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 12/24/13 11:39 AM
I honestly can say I spent more time in Live 09's gym(better than 10's practice gym) than actually playing quick games. And no that was not because I didn't like the gameplay or anything, it was because I have so much fun screwing around shooting up shots with different players. A practice mode for Live 14 is something I'm dying to have in the game. I actually aren't playing it AS much because I just sometimes only feel like screwing around and not focusing and playing a full tip off game. I know it's not going to be this year, but if they ever add the full "boot up the game and your in practice mode" kinda thing like in old live games and its anywhere near Live 09's practice gym I would be so happy.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

# 22 The 24th Letter @ 12/24/13 01:30 PM
I thought I was the only guy who spent a lot of time in practice mode messing around...

# 23 DirtyJerz32 @ 12/24/13 07:56 PM
Anyone notice this video is on the main menu now in the game?

# 24 WTF @ 12/24/13 08:07 PM
Noticed it as well. I feel like good things are on their way from EA. Hopefully the practice mode can be implemented.

# 25 DonWuan @ 12/24/13 10:04 PM
After just having the greatest game of my virtual bball life.

We need practice mode. Devs if your going to change things like shots we need it asap. Having the hardest time with releases now.

We also need one or two things in next patch. Sliders so I can fix most issues or fix everything in the paint. Increase collision to 100(assuming its at 50) and turn down dunks.

But most importantly practice mode.

Also, loving the new animations. Would love to test them in a non formal type setting.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

# 26 Earl1963 @ 01/01/14 01:38 PM
This game really does need a practice mode, is it possible to add?

# 27 WTF @ 01/01/14 01:52 PM
I believe so. We'll have to see. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. With Christmas and New Years being the past 2 weeks, I'd assume that the employees had some time off with the family. Hopefully we'll get a new tidbit of information early next week.

# 28 El_Poopador @ 01/02/14 07:48 AM
so i finally got my xbox one and live 14. its so much different playing against the cpu than a human player lol. i hope they do introduce a practice mode. it would make a huge difference. after seeing what the cpu was able to do it made me realize how much i dont know how to do yet. i ended up playing a few games with shot clock and five second back to basket turned off just to try to learn the post moves better. they could really only benefit from a practice/tutorial mode.

# 29 WTF @ 01/09/14 03:50 PM
Just saw a post on Twitter, not sure really how to do this as I'm twitter ignorant really:

Quote:
Will Koedatich @WKoedatich
@EASPORTSNBA any chance you guys will add a practice mode?
Quote:
EA SPORTS NBA @EASPORTSNBA
@WKoedatich There is definitely a chance. Stay tuned Will!
This is from Jan 7 at 2:40 PM.

There was another one about sliders, basically the same thing. Hopefully we'll see some additional information soon.

# 30 Haval93 @ 01/09/14 07:54 PM
Hopefully they update the rosters. I want to play with my update and injury crushed Lakers and get some wins so I can feel happy again. Also, its a bit weird that they had people playing a practice mode at E3 but somehow it didn't make the game? Confusing to me.

# 31 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 01/09/14 08:14 PM
Yeah it puzzles me why they couldn't just put that directly into the game.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.