Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Over the weekend many users were not able to get into online modes (some couldn't get to any modes at all). 2K Sports worked all weekend to resolve the issue, which seems to be fixed for some, but not for everyone.

Ronnie mentioned they are still working on some NBA 2K14 MyTeam and Private Team-Up issues.

Based off of feedback from email and Twitter, it seems the servers are very up and down, so let us know what you are seeing here.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 DaReapa @ 01/01/14 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Buying 2k:

Same here.

# 122 MDgolf @ 01/01/14 05:48 PM
What a joke

# 123 WarlordZMaster @ 01/01/14 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordZMaster
All works correctly today. Other than MyPlayer shoots 75% and has 7 TO's per game the ladt 3 games?
I stand corrected. MyGM has lost ALL of his skill upgrades, I was up to 13 upgrades, ALL gone. Looks like MyTeam has also been erased. Great 2K, will we EVER be able to get a stable game out of 2K14??? You really owe anyone who wants one a FULL REFUND at this point! What a broken beautiful mess.

# 124 MDgolf @ 01/01/14 05:57 PM
Why do we have to be connected to play a franchise?

# 125 b0ck3n @ 01/01/14 06:05 PM
Servers are very spotty. You never know if youre gonna get on upon boot up, and playing MyCareer youre liable to get kicked off at any point.

# 126 PaBoOsE86 @ 01/01/14 09:32 PM
I've had the same problems as many of you, but now after I turn the game on, the screen turns black and never shows anything else. Has anyone had the same problem I've had?

Very Frustrated!!!!!!!!

# 127 JacobP25 @ 01/01/14 09:41 PM
My main game type in 2k was mycareer and I spent many hours since Christmas on my Xbox one to finally make it to the all-star break and what do you know I loaded it today and it said my myplayer was named *********** ********* and that he was a 79 rated SF when I was a 82 rated Sg... and then it tells me it is corrupted and that I need to delete it. WTF 2k

# 128 bls @ 01/01/14 10:34 PM
Online head to head every game is extremely laggy and ends due to poor network conditions.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

# 129 BA2929 @ 01/01/14 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaBoOsE86
I've had the same problems as many of you, but now after I turn the game on, the screen turns black and never shows anything else. Has anyone had the same problem I've had?

Very Frustrated!!!!!!!!
Same thing happening to me. After the first two screens it goes black and stays there. Cant even get to the main menu. PS4 btw. Guess I wont be playing any this evening.

# 130 BA2929 @ 01/01/14 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Same thing happening to me. After the first two screens it goes black and stays there. Cant even get to the main menu. PS4 btw. Guess I wont be playing any this evening.
Update: Just let the game sit on the black screen while I surfed OS for any fixes and after about 2-3 minutes (maybe more) it finally loaded up and got me to the main menu.

# 131 Hookemhorns1441 @ 01/01/14 11:58 PM
Can't load into Myteam anymore... was working all afternoon, but it's broke again

# 132 basketball444 @ 01/02/14 12:05 AM
Most games are so laggy they aren't even playable. The Park doesn't even work... what a half assed game.

# 133 JacobP25 @ 01/02/14 02:13 AM
If my mycareers keep on getting corrupted, is there a point to trying to make a new one or should I just wait for them to fix it? Is there anyway to fix my nba 2k14 so I can actually keep a consistent mycareer?

# 134 JacobP25 @ 01/02/14 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobP25
If my mycareers keep on getting corrupted, is there a point to trying to make a new one or should I just wait for them to fix it? Is there anyway to fix my nba 2k14 so I can actually keep a consistent mycareer?
By the way I play on the xbox one

# 135 3ftw @ 01/02/14 05:34 AM
myteam isnt working for me and this problem starts 1 week ago...:sig nball:

# 136 bigdickdemarcus @ 01/02/14 05:50 AM
my myplayer is now named ******* ********* and whenever i try load it i get booted to the main screen. Also from being a 7'1" faceup center im now a all around PG, so I guess my character got set to default.

I also can't seem to have the damn rosters load for me automatically (the official one), i always have to download it and it takes FOREVER at times.

any body with the same problem? I don't really care for myplayer but this whole roster thing is a bigger issue for me since I play a lot with friends.

At one point NBA today stopped loading and I just had the screen that said NBA 2k14.

# 137 CGidari @ 01/02/14 09:50 AM
Xbox One - Myplayer is working for me, but Myteam is still jacked up. It takes forever to load then usually gives me a server message even though other modes are working fine. On the off chance that I do get through to the menu, selecting any of the options gives me a server message.

This launch is such a joke. I hate that such a good game in terms of gameplay is being completely undercard by their garbage servers and the requirement to use VC for everything.

# 138 tolly444 @ 01/02/14 12:13 PM
I didnt have any problems until they did the updates. Now I have problems......Thank God Madden turned out better than most expected.......

# 139 gremdog8 @ 01/02/14 12:25 PM
I'm having issues with the sliders not saving like they didn't use to, just noticed they was all defaulted to 50 playing last night like everything was reset somehow probably with all the server issues again just slamming home the point that we need to be able to save to our own hard drives

# 140 JacobP25 @ 01/02/14 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickdemarcus
my myplayer is now named ******* ********* and whenever i try load it i get booted to the main screen. Also from being a 7'1" faceup center im now a all around PG, so I guess my character got set to default.

I also can't seem to have the damn rosters load for me automatically (the official one), i always have to download it and it takes FOREVER at times.

any body with the same problem? I don't really care for myplayer but this whole roster thing is a bigger issue for me since I play a lot with friends.

At one point NBA today stopped loading and I just had the screen that said NBA 2k14.
Yeah I have the same problem with the myplayer and whenever I make a new one it says it is corrupted

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.