Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Here is the official MLB 14 The Show cover.

UPDATE: Here is a better look at all of the covers.

Your thoughts?

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Heroesandvillains @ 02/13/14 06:31 PM
This has to be my favorite cover so far.

It's so beautifully shot and rendered.

There's a modern flair to it while still retaining a clean and sleek look; similar to that of a title-less Rolling Stone cover, for example.

The photographer ought to be proud, as should the artist(s) at SCEA SD that finalized the look. It's stunning.

# 22 DKHardee @ 02/13/14 10:09 PM
I like the previous logo art better... with the ball laces between "Show" and "14" but I like this overall cover better

# 23 Blzer @ 02/14/14 01:56 AM
Yeah, didn't like the previous cover. This looks pretty nice.

# 24 HockeyRef33 @ 02/16/14 03:48 PM
I like the cover. One thing I noticed is that the "Only on Playstation" branding is only on PS3 and PS Vita versions. Do they not put that on any PS4 covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 25 thaSLAB @ 02/16/14 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyRef33
I like the cover. One thing I noticed is that the "Only on Playstation" branding is only on PS3 and PS Vita versions. Do they not put that on any PS4 covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they still do. And it will more than likely be on MLB 14 too.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

# 26 Curahee @ 02/16/14 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyRef33

These may not be the FINAL final covers.
Often they will still make minor tweaks here and there once the game is actually released.

# 27 RJ_Teets @ 02/16/14 07:14 PM
No Surprise that Miguel Cabrera is on the cover. He is one of the best players in recent years. But I really liked the cover for MLB 13: The Show with Andrew McCutchen last year. It was extra special because Pittsburgh made the postseason for the first time in 21 years.

R.J.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.