Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

(Image courtesy of skinnybonez)

During the weekly NBA 2K14 livestream, hosted by LD2K and Ronnie2K, it was mentioned that a shoe update and patch #5 are both close to being submitted.

More details to coming soon. What are you hoping to see?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 YourHazard216 @ 04/23/14 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Yes the same gameplay issues as last gen are current this year and yes players are missing.
Am I the ONLY one that has NO MAJOR PROBLEMS with this game?

# 42 luda06 @ 04/23/14 11:30 PM
Hopefully they patched their servers up before anything else. This game has been a drag online, lag and lack of records counting in leagues, more lag in MyTeam...man it's unbearable.

# 43 ruxpinke @ 04/24/14 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHazard216
I'm with you, but I'm a very basic player. I dont play online, or MYTeam or MYGM. I just get in quick games vs cpu when I can (mostly NBA today). I have all my VC just sitting there. I understand the guys who play the other modes are having a very difficult time with the way VC was implemented, as well as bugs that plague that mode. Some people in here are asking for full features/modes to be added in a patch and that's just not going to happen.

I used sliders to tighten the game to my liking at the all star level, and I'm having a blast. Interested to see what is added in a patch this late in the game.

# 44 riichiieriich @ 04/24/14 12:55 PM
Hopefully they fixed the computer shooting 60% or better on MyCareer when you're on Superstar or Hall of Fame difficulty. When players like Jimmy Butler are doing ridiculous alley oops like LeBron or Ramon Sessions hitting 5 three's in a game you know you're getting cheated.

# 45 Man2116 @ 04/24/14 01:10 PM
Reward me for playing good defense, too many times do it happens where I block a shot or knock the ball loose and the cpu gets it right back and scores, my teammates somehow become oblivious to the ball and whats going. Unacceptable 2K.

# 46 jayman504 @ 04/24/14 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2116
Reward me for playing good defense, too many times do it happens where I block a shot or knock the ball loose and the cpu gets it right back and scores, my teammates somehow become oblivious to the ball and whats going. Unacceptable 2K.
THIS right here! I stay in front of my man shot clock gets down to 3....KICKBALL violation lets reset the clock to 14! I stay in front of my man shot clock gets to 3...BAIL OUT CALL. I overstand that calls happen in basketball and for sure they don't always go your way but cmon...this game overkills that statment

# 47 Find_the_Door @ 04/24/14 03:19 PM
Jersey twitching first and foremost - audio bug as well

# 48 2_headedmonster @ 04/24/14 03:55 PM
- Stop making the cpu use the 'play physical' POE so much, it gets them easily out of position

- remove the sliding that happens when you bump into someone when you're off ball.

- Get the help defense and rotations up to the level of the current gen.

- implement some hedging or something in the POE's

# 49 juicey79 @ 04/24/14 10:01 PM
My game plays well.....Just have some audio issues and no music during post game menus...would be nice to hear the soundtrack as watch the highlights.

# 50 AgentArran @ 04/25/14 01:13 AM
Fix the dunk tendencies for big men in MyCareer. 90 standing dunk, 90 SIT, Posterizor and Finisher and still can't dunk. Also fix the issue with alley oops where you can't catch one unless you self-oop to yourself beforehand.

# 51 Joe_Schmo88 @ 04/25/14 08:06 AM
Glitchy bumpin jerseys durin timeouts

# 52 syncinatti @ 04/25/14 08:56 AM
Jordan Player of the game replays and individual end of game highlights. Doesn't work with quarter lengths longer than 6 minutes

# 53 Mintsa @ 04/25/14 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncinatti
Jordan Player of the game replays and individual end of game highlights. Doesn't work with quarter lengths longer than 6 minutes
Yes! Good one, I forgot to add. I've had so many sick plays online but cant replay them at the end of the game.

# 54 jmc @ 04/25/14 01:19 PM
How about 15 or 30 created players on the free agent list for people to edit to use in quick play games.

# 55 JTheClip @ 04/25/14 02:10 PM
I really hope they make diamond players actually work. Thats what i really want!

# 56 tb24ster @ 04/25/14 05:41 PM
Highlights highlights ! At the end of games longer than 6 minutes

# 57 tb24ster @ 04/25/14 05:46 PM
Create more players to play in games unlimited.

# 58 tb24ster @ 04/25/14 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncinatti
Tell it ! Right on !

# 59 Jarbeez @ 04/25/14 07:53 PM
Playoff mode would be the bomb, but I know that isn't going to happen at this point.

# 60 CoachDavid @ 04/26/14 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHazard216
No others who have not played the game are also in your boat

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.