Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has posted a Q&A with NBA Live 15 Executive Producer, Sean O’Brien. The team asked for questions via Twitter and the team selected the top questions.

Below are some of the bullet points, but read the entire Q&A here.
  • We scanned about 70 percent of the league, and plan on getting the rookies during NBA Summer League. Once the season starts up again in the fall, we will start scanning the remaining players we didn’t get during the 2013-14 NBA season. Our plan is to then create the heads and use our NBA LIVE content system to update the game with the additional scanned heads throughout the season.
  • The Gameplay – We’ve heard all of the feedback from last year, so we are improving the overall responsiveness and control, especially when dribbling, adding higher quality animations as well as re-working the game flow to make the action on the court organic and seamless.
  • Body types have been completely redone.
  • Expect a completely different gameplay experience with great control and a much improved foundation that makes for a better experience lending itself to a much better flow when you’re playing the game.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 shutdown10 @ 06/22/14 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
They've already given some Q&A, the face pictures, the behind the scenes videos. That's in June. That's doing pretty well. If we get more in June, great. If not, hopefully we get some steady stuff coming in next month.

We're still several months away from release. Hopefully we'll get something just to tide us over though.
Several months? October is only four months away, which you know will come quick. Three months and a few days if we want to go by the October 7 release date. I'm happy that they are showing their hand early this time, but they must continue this process because this will bring positive feedback to this years game. They have to show consumers that they can be respected in this genre again, so no delays or misleading us with buzzwords this time around. I want Sean O Brien's words to actually matter for this years game.

# 42 WTF @ 06/22/14 06:08 PM
I believe that qualifies for several months.

Regardless, I'm sure that they'll come strong after they start the releasing of information.

# 43 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 06/22/14 11:49 PM
I mean they promised more info in July which is around the corner what's the big deal ?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.