Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Shortly after Richard Sherman won the Madden NFL 15 cover vote, he stated that he had been trying to get the Legion of Boom on the cover.

Quote:
"I’ve been trying to get the Legion of Boom on the cover, and EA has been fighting me,” Sherman said. “So if everybody wants to start a petition to get the Legion of Boom on the cover, here it is, here’s an open invitation."

A couple of online petitions were created, netting over 20,000 signatures.

Today, EA Sports has announced the Legion of Boom will make it's way to the start/welcome screen in Madden NFL 15. You can read all the details on how they made it happen here.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Perfect Zero @ 07/20/14 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Richard Sherman is a marketing mastermind. People think he is just obnoxious and ignorant but really, he's smarter than people think.
Agreed 100%... He has made an image for himself (whatever it may be to the public) and he markets it. There is a reason besides football in why he went to Stanford.

Man, looking at this and all the hype around Seattle and San Francisco, it makes me look even further back to just a few years ago when there were some people wondering if the NFC West should just be contracted. There was some horrid play back then from all their teams.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.