Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

The @NBA Twitter handle will be added to the official Spalding game ball for the 2014-15 NBA season, becoming the first professional sports league to include its social media handle on its official game ball.

EA Sports took this moment to show off the new game ball in NBA Live 15. A close up can be seen here.

Source - CBS Sports, EA Sports

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 shutdown10 @ 08/01/14 12:12 PM
I really hope their PR or marketing department does not screw Live 15 over like they did Live 14. Its cool that they want to show us the comparisons between this year and last's year definition in the game ball, but they truly know what we want to see. August has arrived and they are now on the clock, so prove to us why we need to trust you guys again by showing us the gameplay baby!

# 42 koolaid251 @ 08/01/14 04:43 PM
Nba Live fans are so delusional its a ball and some shorts. If they have the same stiff animations Nba Live 15 will be the nail in the coffin on the Nba Live series. I like competition but Nba Live hasn't even been in the same league as Nba 2k in the last few years.

# 43 El_Poopador @ 08/01/14 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid251
Nba Live fans are so delusional its a ball and some shorts. If they have the same stiff animations Nba Live 15 will be the nail in the coffin on the Nba Live series. I like competition but Nba Live hasn't even been in the same league as Nba 2k in the last few years.
Well, duh. NBA Live hasn't even been released in the last few years, with the exception of last year.

# 44 noshun @ 08/01/14 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
But this is a screenshot detailing one of the biggest complaints about last year out of the gate. Once animation videos release, if they don't look good, fine. But saying that this saved him $60 when you have no clue about the animations is what I was referring to.

I get your point fully, he didn't word his out. So his point was out of context. I get the both of you.

# 45 angelstrout @ 08/01/14 07:44 PM
Not hype all this yr I think last yrs awful bball games and then no info on both will most likely mean bs product

# 46 shutdown10 @ 08/01/14 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid251
I agree with your post! I hope they put all the failure from past cancellations and poor titles into reflection and finally give the consumers a product that can finally be respected all around, but we always have to prepare for the worst with them because of their reputation.

# 47 Jakeness23 @ 08/01/14 10:27 PM
I hope they plan on releasing some info within the next week as well since 2K apparently will be. Half of me likes that they're being kind of quite because I like to think that maybe their hiding a beast of a game behind the curtain, but then the other half of me is thinking, "Dude this is EA and they've been releasing horrible products for years, silence from them probably means something bad." But I guess I'll have to wait and see. As for the screen, I really like all of the small details. I've been thinking that if they could improve visuals and make animations smoother, I'll buy it before 2K. 2K's spacing is terrible and I always end up quitting a game half way into it.

# 48 Daddy123 @ 08/03/14 10:16 PM
My sources tell me John Wall will be on the cover

# 49 nick_sr @ 08/04/14 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
was hoping for lebron but wall is my guy also #NothingButNext #WizKids

# 50 WTF @ 08/04/14 07:20 AM
My sources say you're guessing.

# 51 Vic Viper @ 08/04/14 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
Chris Broussard, is that you?!

# 52 Daddy123 @ 08/05/14 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
was hoping for lebron but wall is my guy also #NothingButNext #WizKids
lol Lebron is not going to be on Live cover right after 2K, it's wall for sure.. if it's not I will have a Ric Bucher type apology ready for everyone

# 53 DatGD12guage @ 08/12/14 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
Chris Broussard, is that you?!
This guy might actually be right you know Live has this thing about up and coming young talent, I wouldnt doubt if it was him Lillard or PG.

2k's thing is with the best players in the league.

Overall it does make since, its still guess work though homey, just a good one. I want to see D.Rose on that thang though, they could be a problem this year.

All in all we all KNOW its going to be one of the guys in those screen shots they released.

# 54 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/12/14 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGD12guage
This guy might actually be right you know Live has this thing about up and coming young talent, I wouldnt doubt if it was him Lillard or PG.

2k's thing is with the best players in the league.

Overall it does make since, its still guess work though homey, just a good one. I want to see D.Rose on that thang though, they could be a problem this year.
It damn sure ain't gone be Paul George

# 55 RonRac1 @ 08/12/14 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
It damn sure ain't gone be Paul George
I think maybe it was going to be PG-24, until his unfortunate injury. That's why l think it's taking them so long to announce who is the cover athlete, they had to find a replacement for P George...

# 56 Sundown @ 08/12/14 12:20 PM
I've new critical of Live and EA's handling of the franchise, but I will say that I appreciated the humility and lack of hype in that video.

I will also say that certain parts actually look a little better than 2k, with some of 2k's changes to their skin shader this year that I feel took a small step back. Most of the heads seen still have a awkward falseness about them, but a few details look quite impressive.

# 57 I Djm @ 08/12/14 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K
I predict live will be so good this year os will be forced to put these boards above the 2k mobile game.
Nah 2k releasing next gen on pc also so umm yea....

# 58 thedream2k13 @ 08/13/14 12:12 AM
Damn I am getting a bad feeling that 2k hiring all of tgeaw tip industry guys is gonna widen the gap with live

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.