Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released player and team ratings for the entire AFC and NFC East divisions. Click here to see the complete list of player ratings for both divisions.

AFC West
Denver Broncos - Overall 90
San Diego Chargers - Overall 83
Kansas City Chiefs - Overall 82
Oakland Raiders - Overall 72

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks - Overall 91
San Francisco 49ers - Overall 90
Arizona Cardinals - Overall 80
St. Louis Rams - Overall 77

Previously released Madden NFL 15 player ratings:

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 sixone @ 08/06/14 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
The Rams overall is hampered by ratings that will be easy to raise, like awareness and play recognition. They are still a young team with quality Madden ratings (ratings that matter in Madden)
This. Well I only play H2H exhibition games and not MUT or franchise or whatever so maybe it's different. But give me a 70 OVR RB w/ 99 SPD, AGI, & ACC and 0 AWR & BCV over a 90+ OVR RB with the opposite (say 90+ AWR but 80 SPD). OVR is meaningless to me because of how huge a factor the "mental" ratings tend to be vs the "physical" when determining the OVR.

# 22 michiganfan8620 @ 08/06/14 04:37 PM
Khalil Mack looks like a nice player to develop. After a couple seasons he could be a Von Miller type of player.

# 23 iamheat @ 08/06/14 05:27 PM
My biggest complaint with the ratings this year is Russell Wilson is way too damn high. Winning the superbowl may give him an 89 maybe 90 but not put him in the top 5 of best Qb's.

My Chargers were rated fairly in my mind and everyone is where they were supposed to be, well maybe R.Mathews could be a few higher but thats no big deal.

# 24 HingleMcCringleberry @ 08/06/14 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamheat
My biggest complaint with the ratings this year is Russell Wilson is way too damn high. Winning the superbowl may give him an 89 maybe 90 but not put him in the top 5 of best Qb's.

My Chargers were rated fairly in my mind and everyone is where they were supposed to be, well maybe R.Mathews could be a few higher but thats no big deal.
They rate all of the QBs too high. The fact that Wilson, Kaepernick, Smith, and Rivers are ALL 89+ is absurd. Not only that, but Palmer and Bradford are also both mid 80s. 80 and up should be reserved for top tier players ONLY, and I'm sorry, none of the above are top tier. Until the ratings accurately reflect the players' abilities, the game will never play the way it should.

# 25 obamaspiesonme @ 08/06/14 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HingleMcCringleberry
They rate all of the QBs too high. The fact that Wilson, Kaepernick, Smith, and Rivers are ALL 89+ is absurd. Not only that, but Palmer and Bradford are also both mid 80s. 80 and up should be reserved for top tier players ONLY, and I'm sorry, none of the above are top tier. Until the ratings accurately reflect the players' abilities, the game will never play the way it should.
You must not have seen Rivers play last year. The fact that Wilson is higher than him is absurd. The ratings do need an overhaul but give credit to those that deserve it.

# 26 iamheat @ 08/06/14 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obamaspiesonme
You must not have seen Rivers play last year. The fact that Wilson is higher than him is absurd. The ratings do need an overhaul but give credit to those that deserve it.
Exactly what im thinking lol Rivers was literally second in almost everything last year (Manning being first).

# 27 cdub71323 @ 08/06/14 09:12 PM
Hey Steve, can you ask them to dish out the Free Agent ratings too?

# 28 1NFAMOU5808 @ 08/06/14 10:24 PM
Darn, I had plans of swinging an early season trade for Skov but he isn't on the Niners roster. I know the game ships on the day the first cuts need to be done so hopefully he's there after the first update.

# 29 mk20051 @ 08/06/14 10:40 PM
The worst team in the NFC West is better than the best team in the NFC East. Madden ratings are still wrong...

# 30 Rams_3 @ 08/06/14 10:52 PM
No love for my Rams again. I'm surprised at a 77 tho.

# 31 Totalpackage83 @ 08/06/14 11:54 PM
Crazy how Oakland ends the season as a 75 Ovr Team. We literally go out and improve every single position via free agency and the draft on paper and come back.with an even lower OVR of 72?

# 32 1NFAMOU5808 @ 08/07/14 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpackage83
Crazy how Oakland ends the season as a 75 Ovr Team. We literally go out and improve every single position via free agency and the draft on paper and come back.with an even lower OVR of 72?
It's a determent from people using Oakland online. While people flock to the rest of the AFC/NFC West, I'll happily use my lowly rated Raiders and do damage

# 33 Brian_OS @ 08/07/14 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Raiders are vastly improved in almost every area...72, it's like EA really is clueless. No way are they the worst or should be that low.
Raiders are way too high.. 72! They were bouncing the ball to the punter last year. 3-13 in 14.. 65 rating at best

# 34 Aggies7 @ 08/07/14 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk20051
The worst team in the NFC West is better than the best team in the NFC East. Madden ratings are still wrong...

I don't know if your talking better in reality because by rating it has the Eagles and Cowboys rated higher than the worst in the west. Maybe I'm misreading your post

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.