Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

The Madden NFL 15 livestream discussing Connected Franchise should be beginning any minute now (5pm ET). You can alternatively check out the stream at this link if it's not working for you above.

UPDATE: If you missed it, here is the archive.

Let us know what you think as you watch the stream!

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 mestevo @ 08/07/14 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
so a 10 year sim will take about an hour
Maybe offline, online should be pretty quick. One of the biggest benefits IMO of playing even a single player CFM online rather than offline.

# 42 bjthomas121 @ 08/07/14 05:51 PM
I'm so confused on what's happening now. Is that hard to play the pro bowl or A GAME?

# 43 LovejoyOTF @ 08/07/14 05:52 PM
you just KNEW they would avoid the whole "are the drills for every position?" question.

# 44 LovejoyOTF @ 08/07/14 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjthomas121
I'm so confused on what's happening now. Is that hard to play the pro bowl or A GAME?
incredibly hard to play the pro bowl. impossible, even

# 45 Cowboy008 @ 08/07/14 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
Boosting players XP and confidence shouldn't be the only thing.. I hope that players who don't perform well or play at all drop in ratings and confidence also
When they were showing who was regressing or progressing they showed Jordan Cameron for a quick second and it said some thing like "I feel like I didn't contribute enough" and it had a -1

# 46 jmurphy31 @ 08/07/14 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Nice that they will actually say the name of the rookie when they make a play.
i could be wrong but i thought they said Trey Wingo recorded all the names for the stories during the draft

# 47 bjthomas121 @ 08/07/14 05:57 PM
Thank you! Gameplay finally

# 48 ggsimmonds @ 08/07/14 05:58 PM
Sir Economy better not make a return! I drafted him in my CFM cause he is a ubergood player, but he represents what I hated about EA's draft classes.

I know he is not real but I really hate that dude.

# 49 ggsimmonds @ 08/07/14 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Did they say if this was the retail build?
They gave you a shout out in the stream little buddy

# 50 jmurphy31 @ 08/07/14 06:00 PM
so no video for rookie QB intros

Also not a fan of the pregame with players ratings instead of stats

Nice to see Carr starting in year 2 though

# 51 michiganfan8620 @ 08/07/14 06:07 PM
Didn't like when he said CPU trade logic was improved right after saying the Bears might have traded Cutler... Also, what's up with no Forte? Hopefully there isn't anything unrealistic with transactions

# 52 jmurphy31 @ 08/07/14 06:07 PM
I would really like to know what happened to cutler. He has a pretty big contract

# 53 bjthomas121 @ 08/07/14 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Didn't like when he said CPU trade logic was improved right after saying the Bears might have traded Cutler... Also, what's up with no Forte? Hopefully there isn't anything unrealistic with transactions
Yea as soon as I heard that I was thinking the same thing about cutler and laughed

# 54 CT Pitbull @ 08/07/14 06:09 PM
But not nice to see NO Cutler or Forte in year 2. The o-line was missing Kyle Long RG and Jordan Mills RT?? Both were stud rookies last year. Started every game as rookies. Where did they go? Are they hurt? If not and the CPU would trade away half the line who in reality is young and talented, that bothers me about CFM. The ageing side of the line in Bushrod and Slauson are still there?? CPU player movement AI seems to still be questionable. If all these players are injured at the same time id say that was off too. Also Tillman was on kickoff coverage.

Who knows though this is only one example

# 55 NicVirtue @ 08/07/14 06:10 PM
These passes he's making with Carr are pretty pin point, on the money, and event he ones in traffic seem to be caught even after getting smacked. Hopefully thats on Rookie or something

# 56 ggsimmonds @ 08/07/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue
These passes he's making with Carr are pretty pin point, on the money, and event he ones in traffic seem to be caught even after getting smacked. Hopefully thats on Rookie or something
My guess is that the inaccuracy really comes into play with slider tweaks.

# 57 Skyboxer @ 08/07/14 06:12 PM
Sometimes they do more harm than good when they start talking.
We asked for a D cam for years especially after NCAA added it a few years back.

Now they finally get one in and they say it gives the game that "Next gen feel"..

If they'd have simply took us gamers input more seriously over the past 3-4 years, instead of telling us what we wanted, Madden would be light years ahead of where it's at right now.

I'm happy there's been some progress lately though and hopefully it continues.

# 58 DeuceDouglas @ 08/07/14 06:12 PM
I don't know what's going on here. #29. Looks about 300 pounds.

# 59 michiganfan8620 @ 08/07/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue
Based on how bad the CPU offense is, I'm guessing it's rookie

# 60 csamuelsvt @ 08/07/14 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
so no video for rookie QB intros

Also not a fan of the pregame with players ratings instead of stats

Nice to see Carr starting in year 2 though
I thought they had the video package for the rookies too previously?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.