Home
NHL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released their official NHL 15 gameplay trailer from Gamescom. More details about the trailer can be seen here.
  • With an unrivaled in-arena experience, NHL 15 captures every detail of an authentic arena from the color of the seats, to type of jumbotron to the electricity and behavior of the crowds.
  • NHL 15 introduces the next-generation hockey player, where the player will look and skate more realistically than ever before
  • True Hockey Physics include 12 Player NHL Collision Physics and Real Puck Physics which capture the hard hitting chaos and unpredictability of the sport
  • After much feedback from the fans, NHL 15 revamps the look of the game with the NBC Sports Broadcast Package featuring brand new commentary from the legendary team of Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick and Eddie Olczyk. TSN analyst Ray Ferraro will provide game insights at ice level
Let us know what you think!

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Money99 @ 08/14/14 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyinPA75
Money99 said:
I've KO'd goons with non-fighters with regularity.

Oh so you did that crouch-fighting glitch. That's pretty cool.
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. What is this glitch?

My fighting style is more like Terry O'Reilly. I just throw and throw and throw.
Most times I get countered or thrown to the ice, but every now and then I win.
And KO'ing a goon with a non-fighter isn't that hard. I don't believe there's any attributes at play whatsoever.
I hope I'm wrong in saying that, but I KO'd Chara recently with Landeskog (who has a total of 2 NHL fight). That should never happen.

# 42 csamuelsvt @ 08/14/14 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardc08
Anyone else notice the different Bruins goal horn?
I noticed and also noticed it during the leaked E3 footage when the kings scored at home it played the Ducks goal horn instead of the Kings horn.

The bruins and Kings had their correct horns in '14, hopefully its fixed in the retail build especially since we can't import our own custom music this year, unless Microsoft & Sony come out with ways for us to do it soon.

# 43 mcavner @ 08/14/14 01:53 PM
Nice trailer... but when we play it it'll have the same issues we've all had to live with for years. Anderson has the same mask every Sens goalie has been wearing for a decade, Marchand's gameface looks amazing but his is one of, what, twenty in the game? Three years into your franchise all your rookies will have the same face (and there's 200 faces in the game you can't access for those modes to simply change the face), no editing of players in franchise so any issues haunting player progression will be mode killers, and I am not looking forward to another season of hockey players poking out their stick with one hand in the daintiest of fashions. I've been waiting for a decent two-hand stick check that doesn't automatically end with a high-sticking penalty forever. And it looks like I'll still be waiting. Not going to buy until a game comes out that doesn't need the community to crack and fix. Pretty sad day when a Canadian hockey playing guy such as myself spends the winter playing the soccer, baseball, and basketball games.

# 44 EmpireWF @ 08/14/14 05:33 PM
It's not a gameplay trailer.

# 45 Shadojoker @ 08/15/14 10:55 PM
Take my money!

# 46 canucksss @ 08/16/14 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticHeart
the amletic question is why? why? every *** sports game that will be released in semptember-october are tons of gameplay videos and nhl15 have not one at all... !!
Perhaps because it will expose EA's abysmal effort in making this NHL 15 next gen. Great that there's new presentation but this turn sour in no time if they did not improved the gameplay and if they removed EASHL.

# 47 CC @ 08/16/14 05:51 PM
As a casual hockey fan, this will be the first time in about 4 years that I'll be buying NHL. It just looks so damn pretty, I cannot resist.

# 48 Smooth Grizzly @ 08/18/14 01:09 PM
I'm getting pretty worried about all these offensive upgrades. Scores are going to be through the roof this year.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.