Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

2K has announced WWE SuperCard (see trailer here), available on the AppStore, Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store (Thanks T.J.).

WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
  • Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
  • Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
  • Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
  • King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
  • Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 10021 ColtsAJD @ 08/20/15 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
This pretty much is the nail in the coffin for me. That is so time consuming.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I thought it would be too but it's really not. It basically passively levels as you play so it's not that time consuming at all and does give more variety to the cards.

# 10022 kunner @ 08/20/15 11:20 PM
So, is the game on maintenance?

# 10023 Majingir @ 08/20/15 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kclutch24
So...Colt helped explain to me how to properly pro cards now, hope this helps.

Now, when you train cards, fully leveling them up is NOT good enough to make a perfect pro. There are 2 other steps you need to take.

1. After you fully train a card to Level 15, 20, etc...go to "Improve". Every 5 levels, you will get 1 token. 1 token used to 1 of the 4 attributes of your choosing is permanent, so choose wisely.

2. In addition to making sure you use all your tokens before Pro'ing the card, you also need to look at "Total Matches." Each attribute needs to reach 20 matches in order for the stat to be its max.

It was quite confusing for me at first too, but it makes a lot more sense. Anyways, see the pic below as a reference. For example, for POW, Rock has 45 matches so now he's fully leveled. If it was only at like say 14 matches, then his POW would be less than 302.

In order to accumulate the max, you just need to use that card for its attribute. So if POW comes up, and you pick Rock, that counts as 1 match. The toughest so far to max out is Ability...it seems to only activate like 10% of the time.

Hope this helps guys!!
Still sounds confusing. Sounds like they're making it much harder to get maxed out on tiers,which I guess is a good thing for game progress,but just hope it doesn't make things too hard for those who don't play as much. I seemed to be a tier below majority of people most of the time,and I still felt like I played alot.

And might force you to get attached to certain cards,cause all this extra training on guys,you won't just wanna part with them as easily. Don't know when I'll go after the ultra rare and higher cards,but wanna understand all these new rules first before diving into it and possibly messing up.

# 10024 CHarrington6 @ 08/20/15 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunner
So, is the game on maintenance?

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 10025 SmartForce @ 08/20/15 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Still sounds confusing. Sounds like they're making it much harder to get maxed out on tiers,which I guess is a good thing for game progress,but just hope it doesn't make things too hard for those who don't play as much. I seemed to be a tier below majority of people most of the time,and I still felt like I played alot.

And might force you to get attached to certain cards,cause all this extra training on guys,you won't just wanna part with them as easily. Don't know when I'll go after the ultra rare and higher cards,but wanna understand all these new rules first before diving into it and possibly messing up.
Well ... two things are at play.

1.) You don't just dump fodder into a card until it is maxxed and you're done. The amount of levels you have to dump fodder into the card for are lower, at least on the cards I've seen so far. I think it's 15 levels on Rare/SR/UR and then at Epic it bumps up to 20 whereas before it was 20/25/30/35 with a +5 bump when you made it pro.

2.) The playing the card until it has its ability proc 20 times and uses each attribute 20 times in play improves those things, so you'll need to do that to make the strongest possible pro.

3.) Every 5 levels a card gets you get to use a token on any attribute. At rare it's +4 to the attribute and it appears to scale up as you go up in tiers. So you can make your Brock Lesnar just unstoppable in Power if you want and put all the tokens there, make a pro, and then put all the tokens from leveling the pro up there and he'll have a ridiculous score in that one stat.

Or maybe you want to balance a card that has one weak stat. Or whatever ... so same card vs. same card matchups won't be very static anymore with people customizing differently.

And then there's the enhancements .... all I can say is that I hope the SR/UR/Epic/Legendary ones don't count as a pity counter reset ... that would just be cruel.

# 10026 ant125 @ 08/20/15 11:33 PM
What glad I see that you need to do more crap to properly pro a card I have 2 UR to pro and a SR to pro. This is way to much BS. Going to take forever to pro this bs

# 10027 redsox4evur @ 08/20/15 11:33 PM
One more question for anyone. Do you have to put the tokens on the attributes only or can do it on the ability as well, if you wanted to?

# 10028 ant125 @ 08/20/15 11:34 PM
And of course I get my first dupe today when S2 is out.

# 10029 Majingir @ 08/20/15 11:45 PM
Anyone know if ambiance,image quality and graphics detail have any impact on gameplay speed? Or at least what is it's impact on battery drainage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
And then there's the enhancements .... all I can say is that I hope the SR/UR/Epic/Legendary ones don't count as a pity counter reset ... that would just be cruel.
Hopefully by time I'm at a high enough tier for this stuff,I won't mess up proing the cards.

And if it's anything like the NBA one,enhancement resets will kill you. I think for the longest while it just went up to super rare enhancements though.

# 10030 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
One more question for anyone. Do you have to put the tokens on the attributes only or can do it on the ability as well, if you wanted to?
Nope you can put the tokens on either stats or ability, whatever you choose.

# 10031 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 12:10 AM
Quote:

It's really not as overwhelming as it seems at first. All you really need to do is play and the cards level up as you play. Sounds more demanding than it is in reality, as most of my cards were almost fully leveled in all stats and ability as I played. It's a good feature in my opinion. Does it make getting pros a longer process? Yeah, of course it does...but it also helps provide some customization to the cards and lets people have different cards.

# 10032 redsox4evur @ 08/21/15 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
It's really not as overwhelming as it seems at first. All you really need to do is play and the cards level up as you play. Sounds more demanding than it is in reality, as most of my cards were almost fully leveled in all stats and ability as I played. It's a good feature in my opinion. Does it make getting pros a longer process? Yeah, of course it does...but it also helps provide some customization to the cards and lets people have different cards.
Also people aren't reaching the final tier/lvl as fast

# 10033 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Also people aren't reaching the final tier/lvl as fast
Which is a good thing if you ask me. I loved the first game, but it was getting really stale the past couple months. Now it's exciting again to pull sr, ur and eventually epics and legends. With the new features, it's been way more fun than anything in sc1 the past few months.

# 10034 redsox4evur @ 08/21/15 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Which is a good thing if you ask me. I loved the first game, but it was getting really stale the past couple months. Now it's exciting again to pull sr, ur and eventually epics and legends. With the new features, it's been way more fun than anything in sc1 the past few months.
I loved the NBA2K but it was getting stale for me. So I stopped playing that a couple weeks ago and started playing this and was like this is gonna be a good game because there isn't a reset. And I had just started really getting into it. Like I was so eager for tomorrow because I was getting my first epic in the Steph login card. And today/last night I got my 2nd ur fusion. But with S2 starting I just trained everything I had into my S2 cards because I figured I was going to get **** in terms of loyalty and it's not going to be worth it a month and a half.

# 10035 Majingir @ 08/21/15 01:43 AM
How do you use tokens?

# 10036 EticketJedi @ 08/21/15 02:33 AM
Quote:
How do you use tokens?

You earn them as you level then you can apply them to a stat or the ability. Just tap the circles next to the stat or ability on the improve screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 10037 HydroFo20 @ 08/21/15 02:34 AM
Anyone else having an issue collecting the daily login? It's not letting me collect mine.

And if anyone wants to know, 1 lvl 0 WM will train a UR to lvl 14

# 10038 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFo20
Anyone else having an issue collecting the daily login? It's not letting me collect mine.

And if anyone wants to know, 1 lvl 0 WM will train a UR to lvl 14
Yeah same issue for me. I tap on it to collect and it does nothing.

# 10039 HydroFo20 @ 08/21/15 05:00 AM
Used up my last WM loyalty fusion and chose random. Too bad I can't dupe it.

# 10040 miz468 @ 08/21/15 05:29 AM
Looks like I'm stuck here until I either draft a SR dupe or my KotR finishes and I can dupe my UR Andre and my SR Ambrose.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.