Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

This post will be continuously updated throughout the day. If you find any, post them below and I'll add them to the OP.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 brettmickey @ 08/14/14 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I've been a Giants fan for 33 years, and even I will say that Romo is an excellent QB. He has had a few let downs in key spots, but he is far from the problem in Dallas, and I absolutely despise everything about the Dallas Cowboys. Being a fan is one thing, but being sensible and factual is another. I actually find Romo to be better than Eli Manning. At least from a throwing mechanics and accuracy standpoint. I'm an Eli manning fan, he's a winner and he earned those two bowls, but has been mediocre the majority of years in his career. Romo has played pretty consistently well throughout and has put up some gaudy numbers. That being said, it's all about winning in the NFL.
Giants fan being civil/agreeing with a Cowboys fan?? Shut this thread down mods this is egregious...

All kidding aside these videos have given me a positive outlook on this year's version of madden. I probably won't pony up the money for a next gen console this year but as long as all the features translate over to 360 I will enjoy this game even with lesser graphics.

# 102 Mauer4MVP @ 08/14/14 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
The gameplay is looking good, but graphically, I'm not feeling it. With NBA 2K, it looks pretty close to real life. In Madden, it looks cartoonish. I'm just happy I'm complaining about visuals instead of gameplay for once!!!
I've never though Madden's graphics looked all that real. They aren't bad, but like you said they are a bit cartoonish.

# 103 SageInfinite @ 08/14/14 04:08 PM
Only was able to watch 2 videos on my phone since I'm running around alot, but my biggest disappointment so far is qb animations. Even more generic than 25. That will definitely hurt the immersion with playing with different qbs.

# 104 adub88 @ 08/14/14 04:09 PM
Game is looking nice, can't lie, can't lie, but i could just imagine how much greater it would be with better running animations and throwing animations. I really hope overall player movement & fluid looking animations is a MAJOR point of focus for Madden '16.

# 105 DTX3 @ 08/14/14 04:15 PM
I haven't played Madden since 2012 but that's going to change this year after watching these videos.

# 106 ChampIsHere42 @ 08/14/14 04:15 PM
My Xbox One takes soooo long to install new games that I'm really considering going to midnight release and letting it install while I'm at work the next day. I think it would drive me nuts to go to work Tuesday, go get the game, come home and wait for it to install ALL night. And during that whole time know that other people are playing it! lol

# 107 booker21 @ 08/14/14 04:20 PM
Quote:
Beautiful.
I`m worried that from all videos i saw on the first page, this is the only OT i saw

# 108 xxxOpie24xxx @ 08/14/14 04:21 PM
Anyone else catch the Bear's WR try to break up an interception around the :27 sec mark in the Bears vs Packers game?! Pretty awesome to see the AI actually utilize that!

# 109 Aggies7 @ 08/14/14 04:26 PM
Quote:
Beautiful.

I agree I love that we will finally get some overthrows. Hope some of them lead to INTs.

# 110 kjcheezhead @ 08/14/14 04:32 PM
Idk, I'm just not feeling it. With no demo I decided to preorder from best buy and get the game for $40. I'm starting to think that was a mistake. I'm really not seeing the inaccuracies or better d. It looks to play about the same as 25.

Glad so many people are liking what they see, I wish I could say the same.

# 111 ColtsFan86 @ 08/14/14 04:35 PM
Man, I can not wait any longer im ready to get my hands on Madden 15, this Madden looks an plays great from what I see in these videos. Round of Applause EA for now at least.

# 112 SageInfinite @ 08/14/14 04:41 PM
The game looks improved, I definitely want to play, but watching videos does nothing for me with Madden at this stage when the game is close to release. Watching the terrible animations without having the fun of controlling the actions just kills my buzz. Probably gonna fall back until I can get my hands on the game. The footage is much appreciated.

# 113 charter04 @ 08/14/14 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82

This was on AM difficulty. Also from what I gather the user QB slider would be 50. This year it's supposed to work like NCAA were you have all 50's but, using 4 different difficulty levels.

To me thats very good news that it's like that at 50. I'm starting to get exited for this game

# 114 charter04 @ 08/14/14 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
My concern is that, while the game looks great in these videos, is this the game that we are going to get come release day? How old is this build? When were these videos taken? History shows that EA has a habit of making changes to the game (before release day), that in most cases make the game worse. JP, can you get some inside on this?

From watching simFB's vids and following him on twitter, this was pretty recent. Like a couple of weeks ago

# 115 shanew21 @ 08/14/14 04:56 PM
They need to put the default game speed back to Slow like 2010. Game speed is the biggest thing that breaks the immersion for me.

# 116 jpdavis82 @ 08/14/14 04:58 PM
Someone looking for saints footage? http://youtu.be/lvwWmu1Eo3U

# 117 HealyMonster @ 08/14/14 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Someone looking for saints footage? http://youtu.be/lvwWmu1Eo3U
Jp I thought you said a dev told you the overlays would stay up longer on retail. As they stand in all these videos, you can't even read what they say, there's no point in having them. What gives?

# 118 JoedicyMichael @ 08/14/14 05:01 PM
love the new Defensive Camera.. However, I do not like how it just "Flashes" over to where the ball is thrown. Although you will be able to quickly switch over to the closest player at that point, you lose track of the player your locked on.

# 119 mjavon @ 08/14/14 05:03 PM
The one thing that stood out to me over the past few years is the crowd noise. I can't recall which video I watched earlier but you could here the home great reacting appropriately during the play. I saw at one point the home team was on defense and the crowd got louder as the end closed in on the quarterback. This is huge for immersion.

# 120 brettmickey @ 08/14/14 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Come on over to next gen man, they have the XboxONE/Madden 15 bundle for $399, so you get Madden for free! Unless you plan on buying a next gen console for Madden only, you got nothing to loose.
I'm studying abroad in the spring semester so I need as much cash as I can get. And I won't be bringing my console overseas so Madden will be sitting on my shelf from January-May anyways. So I figured I would pay $60 for 4 months of Madden fun before going away in the spring semester and worry about getting the new console sometime in the summer

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.