Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports Season Ticket subscribers can now download the early release Madden NFL 15 for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. Play it for 3 full days, not for six hours, like the EA Access version. After it expires, you can then decide whether or not you want to purchase it or not.

For those that are curious, Ultimate Team is not available on Madden NFL 15 early release.

Looking to get a membership? Here's how.

XBOX Live:
  • Are you an existing XBOX Live Gold Member? If so, login to your Xbox Live profile. Otherwise, go to XBOX Live to create an account.
  • Go to XBOX Live Game Library and click on EA SPORTS.
  • Re-purchase a 12-month Subscription.
PSN:
  • Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.
  • Go to PlayStation®Store and search for EA SPORTS Season Ticket.
  • Select and purchase EA SPORTS Season Ticket for $19.99.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RebelHog @ 08/22/14 10:04 PM
6 hours later.....still downloading

# 22 snc237 @ 08/22/14 11:48 PM
So I have EA access and I am trying to pace my time on madden 15 on xbox one. So I have 4 days left with a season ticket so I thought I would try it out. While they didn't cash it in this year with madden on last gen there is a noticeable gap in game play quality. The defences is improved from last year, but didn't get the same treatment as it's next gen counterpart. If u haven't upgraded consoles and still wanna play football though this is defiantly a step forward over last years game. Defence does play better and player weights when they are running seems to be better. Once again still not up to it's more powerful counter part but improved none the less. Also a pocket still does not form at all and it's still just pretty much individual battles on the line. All in all buy this if you don't have access to the new consoles. Plays a better game of football indeed but you are missing out on the true step forward in the franchise on current gen.

# 23 tril @ 08/23/14 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
So I have EA access and I am trying to pace my time on madden 15 on xbox one. So I have 4 days left with a season ticket so I thought I would try it out. While they didn't cash it in this year with madden on last gen there is a noticeable gap in game play quality. The defences is improved from last year, but didn't get the same treatment as it's next gen counterpart. If u haven't upgraded consoles and still wanna play football though this is defiantly a step forward over last years game. Defence does play better and player weights when they are running seems to be better. Once again still not up to it's more powerful counter part but improved none the less. Also a pocket still does not form at all and it's still just pretty much individual battles on the line. All in all buy this if you don't have access to the new consoles. Plays a better game of football indeed but you are missing out on the true step forward in the franchise on current gen.

are the new camera angles included,
is the AI adaptive.
are the new defensive features also included?

these are the primary questions I need answered?

# 24 snc237 @ 08/23/14 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
are the new camera angles included,
is the AI adaptive.
are the new defensive features also included?

these are the primary questions I need answered?
The AI doesn't not seem to be adaptive or not nearly as much as the next gen version. However the defence is much better. Not all the defensive features made it. There is no jump the snap, the A and X button are your power and finesse moves now, however it's still a button masher because there is no cue on when to hit these buttons like on Xbox ONE. As well you can't steer blocker either, but all this is because it's just the old line logic from last year and those features were made for the new line system on the new consoles. As far as cameras go you can not change camera on the fly. Have to go into options and change it's. Also it's the old camera angles that are here so no the dynamic camera did not make it. The biggest improvement is zone d. Ex. cover 2 if no one is in the flats that man will go back 10 yards to help stop outs and such unlike there stationary counter part from last year. As well the qb gets more heat on him (but that might be because U have to wait longer to throw now) and running back gets attacked quicker. Oh and I should say that inaccurate passing made it in as well. Like I said above it is indeed an improved game over last year 360/ps3 outing but everything shines and performs better (and has more) on the new consoles. I would say buy this if your not ready to spend 500 bucks yet.

# 25 snc237 @ 08/23/14 12:00 PM
NOTE*. Running backs still can bounce to the outside pretty easy

# 26 jpdavis82 @ 08/23/14 12:36 PM
Quote:
NOTE*. Running backs still can bounce to the outside pretty easy
Yes but they go nowhere in my experience. On M25 I avg 7 ypc, 15 so far, 2

# 27 Rawdeal28 @ 08/23/14 08:26 PM
Quote:
The AI doesn't not seem to be adaptive or not nearly as much as the next gen version. However the defence is much better. Not all the defensive features made it. There is no jump the snap, the A and X button are your power and finesse moves now, however it's still a button masher because there is no cue on when to hit these buttons like on Xbox ONE. As well you can't steer blocker either, but all this is because it's just the old line logic from last year and those features were made for the new line system on the new consoles. As far as cameras go you can not change camera on the fly. Have to go into options and change it's. Also it's the old camera angles that are here so no the dynamic camera did not make it. The biggest improvement is zone d. Ex. cover 2 if no one is in the flats that man will go back 10 yards to help stop outs and such unlike there stationary counter part from last year. As well the qb gets more heat on him (but that might be because U have to wait longer to throw now) and running back gets attacked quicker. Oh and I should say that inaccurate passing made it in as well. Like I said above it is indeed an improved game over last year 360/ps3 outing but everything shines and performs better (and has more) on the new consoles. I would say buy this if your not ready to spend 500 bucks yet.
good review. thanks

# 28 deej93 @ 08/23/14 08:56 PM
So is it the madden 15 demo? Cause I'm confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 29 Mechcaniq @ 08/24/14 12:45 PM
What's missing (PS3) is the match up feature! Can't understand why because it's in NCAA 14. After calling a play, pull the R2 trigger, press players icon button, and it shows the receiver & running back receiver ratings. Unless it's not activated on this early access copy, but it's something that should have been an easy rollover because it's on NCAA 14....go figure!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.