Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

Check out the first official gameplay trailer for WWE 2K15.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tariqmma @ 09/22/14 10:59 AM
I stopped watching wrestling after the attitude era. But this is a day one buy for me. Sting look awesome, i hope we get razor Ramon and all the old people they had in 2k14 via DLC

# 22 EmpireWF @ 09/22/14 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
This also confirms Rusev in the game btw. Don't think he was listed on the roster.
Hopefully that means other NXT people are in the game

Paige, Zayn, Neville, Dallas, Emma at the least.

# 23 Cowboy008 @ 09/22/14 11:14 AM
Wow the game looks great.

# 24 ubernoob @ 09/22/14 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireWF
Hopefully that means other NXT people are in the game

Paige, Zayn, Neville, Dallas, Emma at the least.
Well, from achievement pictures we know Zayn and Neville are.

# 25 Mercury112491 @ 09/22/14 11:26 AM
Biggest disappointment....Lesnar is wearing the old belt :-(

# 26 Cabish @ 09/22/14 11:52 AM
I'm not raving like everybody else,I'm tired of all these games with spectacular graphics and then they play like donkey poop , (lol) I want see the elimination of that damn even where two Ppl grapple at the same time and u get a cancel effect or a Invisible effect.or when u attack and the animations in progress make u punch thin air.like u was faking the person..kmt ,let's see some gameplay worthy of all the realism next ten can bring not just graphic wise

# 27 LeBronistheKing @ 09/22/14 12:39 PM
That trailer was spectacular. The graphics and animations were stellar. I will be pre ordering this for the man known as Sting as well as for Rob Van Dam.

# 28 lakers24 @ 09/22/14 12:44 PM
Man I haven't bought a wwe game in so long I think it was SvR 2006, I don't remember, but this looks like something that may bring me back. I've been waiting soooooo long for it to be different enough for me to come back.

# 29 tnixen @ 09/22/14 12:51 PM
WoW this does look great for 2K's first attempt at a next gen wrestling game!

I was a big fan of the WWF back in the 80's and early 90's then as I got older I stooped watching wrestling and moved on to real sports. But man would I have loved this game back in those days when I was a young kid I mainly now play only real sports video games but I'll be darn WWE 2K15 looks so fantastic I may just have to buy it perhaps.

Anyone know if WWE 2K15 will have any of the old time popular wrestlers from back in the 80's and 90's? If it did then I would probably buy it for sure.

# 30 tpenning09 @ 09/22/14 01:07 PM
Wow. Looks incredible, but as shown in earlier screens still the old wwe logo on lots of stuff. As the video went on though I realized I didn't care. And Sting with the bat at the end. just wow.

# 31 Sinner @ 09/22/14 01:13 PM
That was a real nice trailer, graphics and animations were on point... can't believe I'm excited about a wrestling game again. Can't wait to play it.

# 32 bxphenom7 @ 09/22/14 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49UNCFan
I thought that **** Hogan screen was real

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Me too! It seems like they really went in on the animations as well. And Goldust has his hood! That means a good amount of alternate attires hopefully! Can't wait for career mode details.

# 33 jcmreds @ 09/22/14 01:33 PM
Some of those models look 99% real. dat HHH holy sh!t

# 34 cjallure24 @ 09/22/14 01:40 PM
I'm so pumped. I can't wait. I just hope they fixed the weight detection. I hate seeing, Daniel Bryan Suplex Big Show.

# 35 Rell7thirty @ 09/22/14 02:07 PM
I haven't bought a wrestling game since No Mercy for n64.. Partially because I loved the combat system (THQ/AKI) , player creation that took hours (I seriously loved it lol) making WCW fighters and people with deadly moves (suplex to ddo was always my favorite). But I haven't watched wrestling since it was WWF/WCW/ECW so I'm definitely out of the loop.

I've seen past wrestling games, and they just looked off in terms of gameplay. Grappling and doing moves weren't smooth, plus rag doll effects always looked awkward to me.

After seeing this trailer I'm about to jump on this day one.. But I have to see some gameplay. Visually, this looks ridiculous. I don't know half the wrestlers shown, but the ones I do know (HHH, Gold dust, Hulk) looked meticulously on point. Stings hair at the end was questionable but I'm hoping they fix it with fan feedback.

I can't wait to see actual gameplay though (a match)

2k has been busy. Love it.

PS: I bought that Def Jam wrestling game for ps2 years back too. But I returned it after two days. Still counting No Mercy as my last true wrestling game. (Friends had WWF games for ps2 but I didn't like them)

# 36 True Talent @ 09/22/14 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
I'm so pumped. I can't wait. I just hope they fixed the weight detection. I hate seeing, Daniel Bryan Suplex Big Show.
Weight detection is supposed to be in this year.

# 37 Shadojoker @ 09/22/14 02:47 PM
That whole trailer was 80% entrances. .very little game play. Looks great but lack of "game play" moves

# 38 J_Posse @ 09/22/14 02:55 PM
Solid first trailer and the graphics are insane. Can't wait to see Ambrose and Rollins with their non - Shield attire and entrance music.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 39 StevenSD @ 09/22/14 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
That whole trailer was 80% entrances. .very little game play. .you lemmings are easily persuaded. Looks great but lack of "game play" moves

# 40 nate1986 @ 09/22/14 03:46 PM
this might sound stupid but the game has me thinking of getting both ps3 and ps4 versions

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.