Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top 6 small forwards in the game. How does your top 6 list look compared to this one?
  • LeBron James - 95 Overall
  • Kevin Durant - 94 Overall
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92 Overall
  • Paul George - 90 Overall (Injured)
  • Kawhi Leonard - 89 Overall
  • Andre Igoudala - 87 Overall
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 5 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ryanparks @ 09/26/14 12:17 PM
My opinion, these ratings from PG to SF all have been way too high for certain players who've had one good/great year and haven't shown longevity in their career for producing great play.

My Ratings:

PG:
1. R. Westbrook - 93
2. C. Paul - 90
3. D. Rose (healthy) - 89
4. T. Parker - 87
5. R. Rondo - 86
6. S. Curry - 85

SG:
1. D. Wade (healthy) - 89
2. K. Bryant (healthy) - 87
3. J. Johnson - 87
4. L. Stephenson - 84
4. K. Thompson - 84
5. M. Ellis - 83
5. B. Beal 83
6. J. Harden - 82

SF:
1. L. James - 97
2. K. Durant - 92
3. C. Anthony - 89
4. J. Smith - 84
5. P. Pierce - 82
5. P. George - 82

PF:
1. A. Davis - 92
2. B. Griffin - 89
3. P. Gasol - 87
4. S. Ibaka - 86
5. D. West - 85
6. L. Aldridge - 84

C:
1. C. Bosh - 90
2. D. Howard - 88
3. A. Drummond - 85
4. D. Cousins - 84
4. A. Jefferson - 84
5. D. Jordan - 82
6. M. Gortat - 80

# 42 El_Poopador @ 09/26/14 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanparks
My opinion, these ratings from PG to SF all have been way too high for certain players who've had one good/great year and haven't shown longevity in their career for producing great play.

My Ratings:

PG:
1. R. Westbrook - 93
2. C. Paul - 90
3. D. Rose (healthy) - 89
4. T. Parker - 87
5. R. Rondo - 86
6. S. Curry - 85

SG:
1. D. Wade (healthy) - 89
2. K. Bryant (healthy) - 87
3. J. Johnson - 87
4. L. Stephenson - 84
4. K. Thompson - 84
5. M. Ellis - 83
5. B. Beal 83
6. J. Harden - 82

SF:
1. L. James - 97
2. K. Durant - 92
3. C. Anthony - 89
4. J. Smith - 84
5. P. Pierce - 82
5. P. George - 82

PF:
1. A. Davis - 92
2. B. Griffin - 89
3. P. Gasol - 87
4. S. Ibaka - 86
5. D. West - 85
6. L. Aldridge - 84

C:
1. C. Bosh - 90
2. D. Howard - 88
3. A. Drummond - 85
4. D. Cousins - 84
4. A. Jefferson - 84
5. D. Jordan - 82
6. M. Gortat - 80
I'm ok with the ratings being based on their production last year. It's the last time we saw them play, which is where the ratings should come from. If the season starts and they underperform, they can always adjust the ratings to accommodate. As long as they're quick to make needed adjustments, The starting ratings don't matter too much to me.

As far as the actual numbers, I think no one except the devs can really say whether a player is over/under what they should be, because we don't know how the ratings system works yet. If, like WTF said, they're based on positional efficiency, then it makes sense that CP3 is close to LBJ. For all we know (and would be amazing), it goes even deeper, based on the style of that player and the system they're in. So CP3 could be a 94 on the Clippers with Doc, but drop to a 90 if he's placed in New York with Derek Fisher.

# 43 wacko11 @ 09/26/14 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
That feeling doesn't stop with this thread it's going around the entire Live forum. There was a buzz here after the trailer and that buzz has long since gone.

Not sure who's in charge of marketing, but they have done an awful job capitalizing off of the buzz that trailer gained them. Sad because it's Live that needs that buzzing the most. Although this whole lack of info thing seems like it was the plan all along.
Yep I was hype after seeing the trailer and I even liked what I saw in those three short videos, they killed my hype with all the arena, shoes and player screenshots.

# 44 ryanparks @ 09/26/14 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
I'm ok with the ratings being based on their production last year. It's the last time we saw them play, which is where the ratings should come from. If the season starts and they underperform, they can always adjust the ratings to accommodate. As long as they're quick to make needed adjustments, The starting ratings don't matter too much to me.

As far as the actual numbers, I think no one except the devs can really say whether a player is over/under what they should be, because we don't know how the ratings system works yet. If, like WTF said, they're based on positional efficiency, then it makes sense that CP3 is close to LBJ. For all we know (and would be amazing), it goes even deeper, based on the style of that player and the system they're in. So CP3 could be a 94 on the Clippers with Doc, but drop to a 90 if he's placed in New York with Derek Fisher.
I would be fine with positional efficiency but that's not how the players are being rated, this is clearly favoritism at play.

# 45 jadert @ 09/26/14 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
As I said in the other thread Iwas hoping they wwouldn't drag this out. It seems the threads are getting less views the more they put out like the arena threads.

Don't see why they couldn't have done this in 2-3 days.
True, but my anticipation for this game is growing. The graphics are beautiful, and that was my main issue with Live along with the animations. I'm just waiting to see how this animates. It's been a long time before EA made a basketball game that looked this good. I know a lot of you guys loved '14, but I thought that game was horrible.

Live '15 has me intrigued. Just need to see a little more

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.