Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

The third free content update for EA Sports UFC is available now. It weighs in at 911 MB. Some of the details were revealed yesterday. Below are the full details.

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 21 GameplayDevUFC @ 10/04/14 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Ive played the computer a handfull of times since the patch. Maybe its just the fighters ive used. But my stamina seems to drain far quicker than theirs and im not throwing alot
I can guarantee that the CPU and users stamina systems and tuning are identical.

So it either has to be the fighters used or the strategies employed.

# 22 fishingtime @ 10/05/14 10:14 AM
Just played a match on pro offline and have to say the changes really make it feel a lot better.

# 23 rivershark82 @ 10/05/14 11:47 AM
I am sorry to post this here but i havent heard a single word on when the patch will be dropped for XBONE.

Can't find it anywhere and is on ps4 since 2 days now...

Any help would be largely appreciated ..

# 24 fishingtime @ 10/05/14 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivershark82
I am sorry to post this here but i havent heard a single word on when the patch will be dropped for XBONE.

Can't find it anywhere and is on ps4 since 2 days now...

Any help would be largely appreciated ..
Where are you at? It is on XBOX One. Check Twitch to see for yourself.

# 25 oakevin @ 10/05/14 01:45 PM
One thing I've noticed sine the update:

The game will start stuttering and chopping right before a stat overlay pops up and when it does eventually pop up it continues to chop and a time or two actually paused for a couple seconds until the stat overlay goes away. Every single fight so far and that would be about 15 fights since the update.

# 26 SwedishTouch76 @ 10/05/14 08:39 PM
How do you bumrush guys ala Belfort when theyre rocked? Just push forward on ls and punch? Ive been trying cant seem to do it

# 27 rivershark82 @ 10/05/14 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Where are you at? It is on XBOX One. Check Twitch to see for yourself.

I am in Uk... not out yet. Very strange...

# 28 pdandy @ 10/06/14 03:52 PM
Very happy with this patch.

Now if only the same focus can be put on some of the AI's eccentricities.

# 29 DaveDQ @ 10/06/14 06:26 PM
Here is an end of fight image taken from an accelerated 3 round fight on normal difficulty. The CPU was Gus. He threw 295 punches and landed around 90.

This is his stamina and I think it is an indication of how flawed stamina is in this game. Not only is it too high, but at this level, and how fast the rate of stamina regeneration is, it makes for a very unrealistic scheme.

The main problem with this stamina flaw is you can't truly be a patient, disciplined fighter. The discipline of stamina training and patience is an essential in the sport of MMA.

# 30 Lakers 24 7 @ 10/06/14 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
This game makes Undisputed look like something from the 90s. The striking is better than the Fight Nights. Its basically Undisputed mixed with everything that was right and some of what was wrong with Fight Night coated with groundbreaking polish.
The THQ games were never anything impressive though, I don't think they truly understand sports. A better comparison would be to EA MMA, which unfortunately I don't think many people gave a chance because it didn't have the UFC brand attached to it.

Personally, I think EA MMA was more realistic overall, not saying it was perfect, but the striking felt better and there was less "cheese".

# 31 tha_show256 @ 10/06/14 07:11 PM
I'm going to say this to anyone that is listening, this ufc game after this 3rd patch is something special!! Closet thing to what I see on TV to date!! WOW, I love it!!

# 32 fishingtime @ 10/06/14 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
I'm going to say this to anyone that is listening, this ufc game after this 3rd patch is something special!! Closet thing to what I see on TV to date!! WOW, I love it!!
Offline right? Offline is killer. Try online.

# 33 tha_show256 @ 10/06/14 11:02 PM
Nope online, it's the only I truly enjoy the game...offline is kinda bland.

# 34 fishingtime @ 10/07/14 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
Nope online, it's the only I truly enjoy the game...offline is kinda bland.
Online is less realistic now IMO.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.