Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has released this NBA 2K15 video featuring a small taste of what you can expect from Shaq and Ernie in the game.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RParkerMU @ 10/06/14 04:58 PM
This was pretty funny. Looking for to the game.

# 22 AceDawg5 @ 10/06/14 05:03 PM
They got Shaq's mannerisms down pretty well with the hands and especially the part with the "drums". Thought I was watching a real clip from Inside the NBA, nicely done 2k

# 23 Mauer4MVP @ 10/06/14 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow
I dunno. We criticize EA's Madden Commentary Booth for feeling cheesy and I feel the same way here. I'm going to skip these after awhile since they don't look that great. I enjoyed the past pre-match set-up, no need to go into the studio.
I think the criticism is that the commentary is boring, stale, and generic.

# 24 Cripterion @ 10/06/14 05:10 PM
Good

Now where's my "Presented by Spint : 2K sports Half-Time Show"?

# 25 VDusen04 @ 10/06/14 05:18 PM
I thought Shaquille O'Neal had a number of funny soundbites during his career but his chemistry & timing on Inside the NBA has left me cringing most of the time. He just seems out of place and over-the-top obnoxious.

But here, he seems to benefit from being alongside Ernie and that's it. Not to mention, he's able to throw a lot of stuff on the wall (scripted or not) and 2K has the benefit of taking only what they like. It feels like playing career Shaq and it looks like it's going to work. Not to mention, the robotic nature of these two's likeness adds an intentional unintentional amount of humor when they give the deadpan stares. They sometimes look like muppets and I mean that in a good way. It's kind of hilarious.

I feel like I'd be watching this thing each time I played.

# 26 NDAlum @ 10/06/14 05:40 PM
Disappointed I watched it and spoiled some of the content...

# 27 Cabish @ 10/06/14 05:43 PM
Shaq is an idiot ! Lmaooooooo
What a game 2k has made with nba2k15

Omg !! Nfl2k needs to come back

Dan and Peter was hilarious also

# 28 canucksss @ 10/06/14 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Disappointed I watched it and spoiled some of the content...
I stopped after 3....already made me laugh..... i tell you I am SO TEMPTED to see the entire thing...but hey....want a surprise when i play this game.

BTW, their outfit...I'd say..2k pay attention to the details....they are changing their outfits ....because in NHL 15 the two announcers wear the same suit every game...how dumb!?

I cant wait for this game to come tomorrow...im going to make a ***sick call***.

# 29 23 @ 10/06/14 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
They got Shaq's mannerisms down pretty well with the hands and especially the part with the "drums". Thought I was watching a real clip from Inside the NBA, nicely done 2k
He mo capped this stuff

# 30 Da-Man @ 10/06/14 06:35 PM
This is really incredible and funny..... halftime is a must for these guys next year.

# 31 AceDawg5 @ 10/06/14 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
He mo capped this stuff
Had to, nobody else could do those movements lol. I kno u have been putting in a lot of time the past few days have any of these repeated for u, or decent variety so far?

# 32 bonannogiovanni @ 10/06/14 06:36 PM
Why oh why, in nfl 2k5 we had pre half post game show plus sportcenter, in 2014 we cannot ask for more than the beginning?

# 33 23 @ 10/06/14 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
Had to, nobody else could do those movements lol. I kno u have been putting in a lot of time the past few days have any of these repeated for u, or decent variety so far?
I saw 1 repeat but I haven't heard them all. I dont care if they mix em up like that but it is actually pretty cool to listen to and it doesn't take long. They're talking while the game is loading up

# 34 DubTrey1 @ 10/06/14 06:59 PM
This is great. I mean, to be entertained while playing is one thing - but to be entertained by watching cut scenes in a sports game is a whole - notha - level right there.

# 35 RipCityAndy @ 10/06/14 07:11 PM
I lol'ed - "wow...what kind of lawn mower do you have?...."

# 36 Dazraz @ 10/06/14 07:45 PM
If only all sport games had this level of attention & detail.

# 37 Dazraz @ 10/06/14 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow
I dunno. We criticize EA's Madden Commentary Booth for feeling cheesy and I feel the same way here. I'm going to skip these after awhile since they don't look that great. I enjoyed the past pre-match set-up, no need to go into the studio.
Really...??? You can't compare. There is a world of difference. Namely the fact that 2K deliver personality & fun while EA deliver robots.
I understand that this may not be your thing & others will share your view, but in terms of presentation there is no comparison between NBA 2K & Madden.

# 38 kolanji @ 10/06/14 08:14 PM
Lol...well implemented....

# 39 Sundown @ 10/06/14 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjthomas121
I think they did around 400 different situations and IMO that's enough.
400? Wow. Would have preferred them to expend that effort on a halftime/postgame show instead.

I bet a lot less people would skip through Shaq and Ernie's stuff moved to halftime, especially if they would rarely repeat.

# 40 Poke @ 10/07/14 09:54 AM
I swear some people are never pleased, smh

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.