Home
Operation Sports News Post

There’s a lot to recap for week 5 with two Operation Sports leagues coming to an end.

If you’d rather get straight to the Week 6 league, click here to join. It’s $5 to play and pays $75 to the winner this week.

The Operation Sports FanDuel Championship came to a close with Ralphief beating out Ertlt and JasonD316 for the title and free next-gen console. His lineup included consistent fantasy studs Alshon Jeffrey and LeVeon Bell as he cruised to a 10-point victory. Ralph has picked the Playstation 4 over the XBox One, so you can chalk up another small victory for Sony.

The main Operation Sports league for Week 5 saw FanDuel vet AJG7479 take down the top prize. His top 4 performers Brian Hoyer, Demarco Murray, Matt Forte, and Demaryius Thomas combined for 108 of his 155.68 points.

Also shoutouts to Ertlt and Operations Sports’ Owner Steve Noah, who finished in 2nd and 3rd place less than 1 point behind AJG!

Here’s AJG’s full lineup:

Congratulations to all the week 5 winners.

Good luck in week 6! Here’s the link to join.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 21 wwharton @ 10/17/14 03:30 PM
Frank, do you have an Android app? I just looked again and still didn't find anything. Even went to the site and see a section that says "play anywhere" but no icons to get the app from there.

I know getting an iphone app approved and up and running is the most difficult and time consuming so maybe you all started with getting that all squared away, but now you can come on over to the wild wild west of android!

# 22 FrankAtFanDuel @ 10/17/14 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Frank, do you have an Android app? I just looked again and still didn't find anything. Even went to the site and see a section that says "play anywhere" but no icons to get the app from there.

I know getting an iphone app approved and up and running is the most difficult and time consuming so maybe you all started with getting that all squared away, but now you can come on over to the wild wild west of android!
We'd like to but the Google Play store doesn't support real-money gaming apps yet. We're trying to get them to open up...

Our mobile site lets you do just about everything you can do on desktop, and the desktop version of the site is responsive design so it scales really well to different screen sizes.

# 23 wwharton @ 10/17/14 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankAtFanDuel
We'd like to but the Google Play store doesn't support real-money gaming apps yet. We're trying to get them to open up...

Our mobile site lets you do just about everything you can do on desktop, and the desktop version of the site is responsive design so it scales really well to different screen sizes.
Ahh that makes sense.

It is funny that there's SOMETHING Apple allows that Google Play doesn't.

# 24 NDAlum @ 10/18/14 05:09 PM
The mobile is awesome but you guys need to allow us to see player news and stats on the mobile app. Unless I'm missing it of course

The scoring on the mobile is wayyy better. On a PC you can't see what guys are in a certain lineup until you open up that league.

Hopefully you guys clean it up a bit to give the user more information

# 25 FrankAtFanDuel @ 10/19/14 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
The mobile is awesome but you guys need to allow us to see player news and stats on the mobile app. Unless I'm missing it of course

The scoring on the mobile is wayyy better. On a PC you can't see what guys are in a certain lineup until you open up that league.

Hopefully you guys clean it up a bit to give the user more information
Definitely, app stats/ news are coming soon. Couldn't get it included in time for launch so we rolled with what was ready.

All the stuff you like about live scoring on the app is coming to desktop too. The "live" tab is getting revamped. Sit tight!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.