Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Xbox One users can pre-order the digital version of NBA Live 15 now for $53.99. Fans who pre-order the game will receive a bonus NBA LIVE Ultimate Team Gold Premium Pack every week for 10 weeks.

While you can start the download process, you can't play until October 28th at 12:01 AM EDT.

No official word yet for PlayStation 4 users.

Quote:
XBOX ONE GAME EXPECTED TO RELEASE ON 10/28/2014. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM XBOX LIVE BEFORE THEN, BUT IT WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE UNTIL 12:01 AM EDT ON THE RELEASE DATE. Once purchase is complete, download this game by selecting the “Manage” button on the product details page on your console. This pre-order edition includes: • EA SPORTS™ NBA LIVE 15 Full Game • EA SPORTS™ NBA LIVE 15 Pre Order Bonus – Fans who pre-ordered EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 15 will receive a bonus NBA LIVE Ultimate Team Gold Premium Pack every week for 10 weeks. The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese. • EA SPORTS™ NBA LIVE 15 In Packaging Bonus – Build your Ultimate Team today with a FREE Gold Premium Pack. To get 10% off your purchase and an exclusive trial five days before the release date, you’ll need to sign up for EA Access before you pre-purchase NBA Live 15. The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, , Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/09/14 05:18 PM
Anyone have information about Live seasons?

Quote:
Testing the Waters
Complete a Head to Head Seasons game

Ultra Rare
0.00%

Stepping Your Game Up
Get to League 3 in Head to Head Seasons

Ultra Rare
0.00%

Welcome to the Big League
Get to League 10 in Head to Head Seasons

# 22 23 @ 10/09/14 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
About time someone spoke up without getting banned!!!!!!
Actually just because he said that and I didn't say anything to him doesn't make him accurate, or my point less valid... and I have no problems speaking up on my own, especially with you.

You can always PM me if you have an issue but please quit the show. I think ultimately he and I agrees that we'd all like to see something other than trailers and cut up pieces first.

# 23 noshun @ 10/09/14 07:00 PM
You can spot the people who got hurt up all in their feelings in this thread. Comical... really do need more info before blind leaps though.

# 24 BiggD @ 10/09/14 07:32 PM
We have a saying in Australia "treat them mean,keep them keen" ....i feel like EA's .... LOL

# 25 ProfessaPackMan @ 10/09/14 08:09 PM
This whole thread is funny to read, especially from the ones liking every post in here but not posting. Y'all acting like he just put 23 in his place or something because he said he wants more than just hi-res screenshots.

# 26 swac07 @ 10/09/14 08:36 PM
Noone mentioned 2k in here....

23 didnt diss live....

This "Mob mentality"...sheesh lol

Yall are going for blood for no reason .....lol

# 27 Goffs @ 10/09/14 08:40 PM
"Live fans" sure are a sensitive lot....

# 28 dtq @ 10/09/14 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
"Live fans" sure are a sensitive lot....
Yup - all 10 of them.

# 29 bigeastbumrush @ 10/09/14 08:49 PM
I'm confused because of all the noise in this thread.

Is the $53.99 only for XBone owners? Or it it for XBone onwers who subscribed to EA Access?

Can PS4 owners get in on this?

Either way, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. It's a pre-order discount for digital gamers. Why knock it?

# 30 loosey101 @ 10/09/14 09:32 PM
There isn't a mob mentality, it's saying something when it needs to be said. So people can criticize live all they want and they get likes, but the moment we say something good about Live and like it we get called out. I'll criticize 14, it was terrible but I still enjoyed playing it and I look forward to Live which is why I browse the live forums. If you don't care for live why waste your breath? I think it's ridiculous that some of you think you can trash live and then grab each others backs and post GIFS making people feel stupid and don't expect it in return.

Edit: At the end of the day I can understand people's frustration with the Live team and I understand it's just a game, I don't want beef with anyone because I get enjoyment out of reading your alls post and laughing about stuff so hopefully we can just agree to disagree.

# 31 Playmakers @ 10/09/14 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface844
People are just fed up with the constant biased negativity towards Live. It's why 2K has fallen off so much. People are so quick to label 2K amazing and not criticize it for its flaws which has allowed 2K to get complacent.

Competition breeds innovation. What I (and many others) want are 2 good basketball games on a yearly basis that force each other to be innovative and creative. That can't happen if people are going to be biased and close minded. Live deserves criticism as does 2K.

As far as buying Live and needing to see more footage, I agree. The demo is gonna determine if I get Live 15 or not. If EA lies and doesn't release gameplay footage or a demo, i'll be the first to criticize them.

Demo Tweet (Oct 1) - https://twitter.com/easportsnba/stat...70120479047681
Gameplay Tweet (Oct 7) - https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/stat...19215580901377
This is where I have to step in say some of you guys have no idea.....

Just because a person doesn't agree with everything EA is doing or has done doesn't mean he's a bias gammer....

I've read some of the reply's in regards to 23 and let me tell you there was a NBA Live game created long before Live 14 or 15.......

You can go all the way back to Live 07 and he was one the guys I recall that was always playing both Live and 2K in a time when Live needed constant editing and slider changes...

He's been consistent with his opinions over the years with Live

But he's always given the game a fair assessment.......Heck I recall at one time 23, Fiddy, Pareds, Flightwhite, WTF, Tomba and maybe 5 other people on these boards would spend countless hours trying to edit and enjoy the game because they wanted two respectable B-Ball games as a option to play.

You guys should check the old slider and rosters threads on these boards from years ago because some of the people you are calling bias are the same people who were always on here before Live 15 just looking for ways to improve a game that EA just didn't seem to put much effort into back at that time.

So it really rubs me the wrong way when someone calls me bias or one the guys from years ago bias just because we speak out about flaws we see in the game via videos or Trailers.....

I used to be that GUY who defended Live constantly every day on these boards I knew the game had issues back in those days and I would still defend it or get upset when 23 or Pareds pointed out flaws about Live.

Trust me I would do it all from Sliders & Team Playbooks to hundreds of player ratings edits spending countless hours just trying to make a flawed game playable....and those guys despite their criticism would still play the game or even try to assist me with feedback on things that still needed to be edited in order to get something out of the game to salvage it from Live 06 to Live 09.

Me and 23 butted heads on a few occasions over past Live games but I respect his consistency because if the game sucked at something he always called it out and if the game did something right he would mention it and move on.

So not everyone on here including myself is a EA ***** or 2k Fan boy if we point out flaws in every thread with the game. Hell I haven't played a 2K game myself since 2K11 and the 1st time I ever purchased a 2K game was 2K10 believe it or not. I was so stuck up on Live regardless of what type of gameplay EA released to us.

In a lot of ways I was what you would call today the "Ultimate NBA Live Homer" and if it wasn't for guys like 23 or Pareds pointing out issues with the game EA would have never changed because guys like myself would always defend their product.

# 32 DonWuan @ 10/09/14 10:22 PM
Pretty much dont go past the first page of tapatalk. They all end the same. Anything positive is blind fanboy and negative is bias/hate fanboy. There are no rules in the live section.

But to the topic, think it is the first discounted digital preorder ive seen before.

Im a lurker now, OS has changed in the last few years. No point in posting much.

# 33 sheenrock @ 10/09/14 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
At least this game is cheaper digitally. or will it retail at $53.99 (cant imagine that). I won't be pre-ordering this unless I'm blown away by the demo but I will definitely be playing it at some point.
there is any official word about a demo?

# 34 jadert @ 10/09/14 10:39 PM
The real problem is that 2K fans in general are more critical. Especially of 2K. There are complaints about everything from headbands, to hair styles, VC, to passing and servers. Live fans are more "forgiving" and happy just to get a "playable" game. So when fans of 2K criticize Live, there are going to be more hurt feelings. 2K fans are brutal!!!

On topic however, this is the first discounted sports game I remember since NFL2K5. I mean, its not much but hey it's cheaper! Hopefully it gets heavily discounted on Black Friday so I can pick it up and play head to head online.

# 35 bigballa21 @ 10/09/14 10:52 PM
When i do decided to pick this up it'll be the first Live i've played since 05, that's how much they lost me. Now is the time to take advantage Live!!!! 2k for me is starting to get a little stale like Madden has for me years back. If Live can get back to being a good game then everyone wins, we'll have two companies neck and neck trying to go the extra mile to outdo each other. Being the only show in town at times gets a little......

# 36 TheBadazz @ 10/09/14 11:10 PM
Ill wait til after my 5 hours. If good, I'll buy. If just OK I'll wait til Black Friday.

# 37 King_B_Mack @ 10/10/14 12:59 AM
I came in here looking for the pre-order info on the game and instead there's a damn trial on 23 going on. This is exactly why Live is in the hole it's in now. Too many people deflecting everything all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 38 seanhazz1 @ 10/10/14 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
At least this game is cheaper digitally. or will it retail at $53.99 (cant imagine that). I won't be pre-ordering this unless I'm blown away by the demo but I will definitely be playing it at some point.

That price is for the Xbox One EA Access subscribers. It's the same price I paid for my FIFA digital download, under my EA access subscription.

IMO, that 46gb download for "the other" includes the bloatware modes that don't work currently. I own it and I like it but I don't play some of those broken modes. It's smoother than past games on the court, but handles the ball with less responsive control than even Live 14.

Live 15 should be a must see/try if only because "the other" release is a broken work in progress that plays well on the court. I can't wait to play the EA Access FULL GAME DEMO.

# 39 KushMayhem @ 10/10/14 01:24 AM
When does the demo come out??? I haven't heard any official word from EA but im sure somebody knows...yall at least talk like you know somthing

# 40 Traceur @ 10/10/14 01:35 AM
Unless you're an employee or a share holder for EA or Take-Two, I don't understand this blind loyalty for either brand. Both games are looking good this year. Play the one that you enjoy the most and let others do the same.

Competition is healthy.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.