Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K has submitted their NBA 2K15 patch to Sony and Microsoft to address one of the biggest issues online at The Park. Players were repeatedly getting blue screen CE-34878-0 errors and getting booted to the dashboard.

While there are other fixes in the patch, they haven't given any other details. Below are a few tweets from 2KSupport and LD2K. We should see the patch sometime this week.

Quote:
#NBA2K15 patch has been submitted to Sony/MSFT, aimed at addressing (among other things) being booted off #MyPARK. Available in coming days.

New patch looks to address a ton. We're keeping our eye on ALL of your feedback & dev. team is working hard on remaining issues.

Dev. has some fixes incoming for existing auction house issues as well. Also working on pre-order issues where some users didn't receive it.

If any other details are released, we will update this post.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 reptilexcq @ 10/15/14 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
Hopefully the online input delay is addressed.
They clearly said that the input online is not the same as offline in order to offset the lag. I think they should fix it so that the input delay are the same for both online or offline. I have to hold down longer online and STILL it says "Slightly Early." I don't know if this should be fixed or not...the lag online is just terrible at the time.

# 22 nyk_fatboy @ 10/15/14 03:03 PM
Quote:
Has it ever been this bad of a delay online? This is the only year where 2k is not letting my boys shoot.
definitely bad

# 23 garypayton @ 10/15/14 03:08 PM
Hope they fix Robert Pack body color LOL

# 24 FR3SH1 @ 10/15/14 03:53 PM
The cpu hit way too many contested shots from everywhere on the floor.

# 25 AceDawg5 @ 10/15/14 03:53 PM
Please please please fix the illegal screens!

# 26 Vic15_15 @ 10/15/14 04:12 PM
Quote:
Fixing the online delay should be at the forefront of this patch. You literally cannot time your shots or movements right online.
This so much.

# 27 markprior22 @ 10/15/14 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
If I had to guess, should drop next Tuesday. Cant wait.
OP states that "we should see the patch this week"

# 28 Crookid @ 10/15/14 04:26 PM
Saying they are fixing a ton is encouraging to say the least.

I would assume among issues connecting they will tweak gameplay issues/difficulty.

I feel as if toning down contested shot makes, increasing B shot probability, allowing perfect releases when not contested if release is on point and fixing some My Player store issues should be among them since they don't seem like a coding overhaul. Adding any kind of gear like compression shorts I am sure we won't see, if we do, a ways down the road. But the aforementioned should hold quite a few of us over.

They would make a lot of people happy if they addressed those issues in HOF along with connection bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22
OP states that "we should see the patch this week"
Glad I got it for X1. MS is notorious for getting out patches faster. Hopefully we will see it by Friday.

# 29 Crookid @ 10/15/14 04:30 PM
Hmm, I just turned on NBA2k15 and it said "New Content Available! Check the Main Menu for more Information!"

I doubt it is the patch but... WTH?

# 30 Stevenson92 @ 10/15/14 04:44 PM
Pls fix the rotation issues !!!!

# 31 Hartenberg @ 10/15/14 05:04 PM
Please tell me this is going to fix the glitch that won't let a bunch of PS4 users into any online modes? I haven't been able to play MyPlayer or MyTeam in 3 or so days.

# 32 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 10/15/14 05:13 PM
Do we know if we'll have to start over any MyLeagues or anything for whatever fixes there are to take effect?

# 33 RipCityAndy @ 10/15/14 05:24 PM
Uh oh... I promised my teammates in MyCareer I would always be averaging 30 rebs a game.

# 34 zrtelford @ 10/15/14 05:28 PM
I will be shocked, and thoroughly disappointed if the missing stat overlays (which in turn makes refs holding ball super awkward) are not fixed. I have stated before the fact this made it to the final build is amazing to me. And I would assume its a simple fix of a programing trigger. but I'm not a programmer.

I am enjoying the game except for this. I only play offline though.

# 35 thedream2k13 @ 10/15/14 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiquilaSunrise
Steam has not loaded anything, yet.
Because its a console patch

# 36 Jesus Shuttlesworth @ 10/15/14 05:34 PM
I'll be over the moon if they fixed the terrible A.I of the MyCareer team mates, the frustration got too much and I haven't played what is usually my favorite mode in days.

# 37 Boilerbuzz @ 10/15/14 05:38 PM
So so many people setting themselves up for major disappointment. As if most of these things only take a week to fix.

I expect only emergency crash fixes and online issues to be fixed. Anything involving game balancing l would hope to have not been shoe horned into such a fast patch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
I don't think that is going to be in this patch. I'm pretty sure they would have talked about it.
To expect such a broad change in such a short time is crazy.

Quote:
Are they even going to patch that?

I highly doubt it. Seems like something that could be by design to allow players to be the "hero". Would that surprise anyone considering the current campy direction of MyCareer?

I say, don't hold you're breath that this would ever change long term, let alone this year in a patch.

# 38 Clappington @ 10/15/14 05:45 PM
Thank you we need this patch..hopefully this patch wont create other issues at the park.

# 39 DETERMINOLOGY @ 10/15/14 05:48 PM
This is good for consoles but what about all the issues pc version is having? 2k said it was a big year for the pc dont leave us hanging like that cause we as pc players support your games to. Im glad to see consoles getting fixed but dont bite part of the hand thats feeding you

# 40 Ownal0t @ 10/15/14 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Thank you we need this patch..hopefully this patch wont create other issues at the park.
lets not forget how well2k patched the 2k14parks

/Sarcasm

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.