Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 servers are apparently online and working, according to the official page, but many PlayStation 4 (some Xbox One) users in the OS community and Twitter, including myself, have been having issues connecting to them, some have had this same issue since Monday.

On the PlayStation 4, you can hit the "Triangle" button to manage your files, by hovering over the MyCAREER tab. While that does resolve the issue for some users, it doesn't work for everyone. If you can't connect to the servers, you have no access to MyTEAM.

While this is a major concern for those that are affected, there are others that have lost VC and 2K Support hasn't exactly been helpful. Maybe the upcoming patch will fix these issues, maybe not. The only real details that have been revealed deal with users getting booted out of The Park.

Here are just a few comments on Twitter, please post what you are seeing.

@MimJitchell777

Quote:
And have you heard of the new issue? Got onto MyCareer for first time in a week and it reset from 81 ovr to 67. Lost all upgrades

@Nick_BBean

Quote:
since I've been playing I've lost 30,000 vc. I sent in a ticket a week ago to @2KSupport still no response.

@RareHeat

Quote:
i lost 22.5k VC on the first day opening packs, 2 weeks of going back and forth with 2ksupport and still havent got it back

@tre9mb

Quote:
lost my player and all vc #itsallbad

@NDiGirolamo7

Quote:
Basically the same as them, upgraded my player, came back and it was all gone including VC, support has ignored me, no help at all

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 shellsgot86 @ 10/21/14 04:36 PM
Can someone invite me to my team ooshells89

# 82 guitarDADDY1208 @ 10/21/14 08:45 PM
Everyone check now earlier today i still couldn't connect but about an hour ago it had been resolved.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

# 83 Apex89 @ 10/22/14 03:05 AM
Now it works for me.

# 84 Inzombniac @ 10/22/14 03:47 AM
Uhhh, MyPark and the Rec Center seem to be glitched right now since games won't start with got next spots already taken...except no one is actually there. This is Xbox 1 but it's very bizarre because only two courts work on the JRC.

# 85 Mintsa @ 10/22/14 08:06 AM
Sorry guys. Need to vent. I don't want to start a new thread and clutter the board.

These random disconnects on ranked games is absolutely just killing the game for me. I love the gameplay, I love it a lot more than 2k14 but this thing popping up during ranked matches is killing me.

Attachment 85136

Any other game I would've bounced along time ago. I really hope they address this, it's a problem that actually lingered from late 2k14.

# 86 VGlunatic @ 10/23/14 03:40 PM
Finally got a response from support and they tell me to send them pics but also delete my character. I'm not deleting my player. Fix the problem. I'm sick of seeing the menu in a Asian language.

# 87 Dustin_Markward @ 10/31/14 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
playstation 4

I had 55,000 Vc, i got stuck in a loading screen tried to wait it out but it never loaded (i was trying to get into park mode when this happen). when i closed the application and restarted the game i only had 2 VC left and i still havent gotten my VC back.
I had the exact same thing happened to me. Did you get the issue fixed? Did you get any VC back?

# 88 bsims08 @ 10/31/14 11:13 AM
Me and my brother share the same Xbox One but different accounts. Somehow when I went to play today, his My Player was inserted into my Xbox Live account. I have the correct My Player attributes, the right team, and correct VC but that's it. It is showing his characters name, his clothing, how his character looks, and his My Park faction. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this because I can't even play any game modes right now because it's the wrong My Player account and I don't want to spend his VC

# 89 Kurupt_XxX @ 11/01/14 07:17 PM
why does the jordan rec center always lag either on Offense or Defense but never both? So annoying.

# 90 LakeShow13 @ 11/01/14 07:21 PM
It takes FOREVER to save my VC to the 2K server after a game. Am I the only one?

# 91 rawdog805 @ 11/01/14 07:23 PM
Lost all of my VC yesterday. I had 7220 VC, turned the game on and I was down to 0... Fired up MY TEAM, and 12,000 of my MY TEAM points were gone. Needless to say I'm pissed. I put a ticket in and still have heard nothing from 2K.

# 92 bsurocksrule @ 11/01/14 09:07 PM
Am I the only one who has played the digital version since it's been released and never had any problems whatsoever connecting online and getting my current VC? Same with NBA 2k14. I never experienced any problems the whole year playing NBA 2K.

# 93 ataman5 @ 12/29/15 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smush
Xbox 1

Extreme Lag on quick match for 3 days and i get this message

Error code 7d1cdfe7

Inget the same error on 2k16 in every online game on ps4 system. İt's just bs after a year yet the same online problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.