Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details. Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Read More - NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NBA2K Genius @ 11/04/14 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman101
Upgrade Terrance jones rebounds and D12. I mean y'all got horford better than him in rebounding. And don't let me get on Noah
Thank you, Joakim Noah on superstar status on 2k he's almost equivalent to T. Duncan, K.Love, L. Aldridge, D. Howard and far better than M.Gasol, Z. Randolph and a few others. I mean I understand he's a great defender and playmaker for his position but c'mon, he should be no higher than an 85' that's just my opinion....

# 22 allBthere @ 11/04/14 12:47 PM
Parsons ovr will climb significantly before the all-star break imo.

Dude is on fire

Derozan may edge higher than Lowry as well for my Raps

# 23 snocone @ 11/04/14 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Thank you, Joakim Noah on superstar status on 2k he's almost equivalent to T. Duncan, K.Love, L. Aldridge, D. Howard and far better than M.Gasol, Z. Randolph and a few others. I mean I understand he's a great defender and playmaker for his position but c'mon, he should be no higher than an 85' that's just my opinion....
Noah is really good, and you could make an argument for him being the best center in the NBA

# 24 DBMcGee3 @ 11/04/14 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
His inside scoring could definitely come down, but the guy made first team all-NBA last year, and he's still working his way into game shape after an offseason knee surgery. I have the utmost respect for Tim Duncan, but Noah is a better overall player than him, at least this late in his career. I'd take Noah over Dwight Howard any day of the week.

# 25 G0DZGiFT @ 11/04/14 01:22 PM
When will they add the Kobe 9 Elite? I'm not sure if this was answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 26 Tony Knicks @ 11/04/14 01:47 PM
Fix stoudemire jump shot please u all had it right on 2k10. Please.......

# 27 NBA2K Genius @ 11/04/14 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Knicks
Fix stoudemire jump shot please u all had it right on 2k10. Please.......
A. Stoudemire

Timing: Normal
Form: J. Wall
Base: Stoudemire

# 28 jeebs9 @ 11/04/14 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
His inside scoring could definitely come down, but the guy made first team all-NBA last year, and he's still working his way into game shape after an offseason knee surgery. I have the utmost respect for Tim Duncan, but Noah is a better overall player than him, at least this late in his career. I'd take Noah over Dwight Howard any day of the week.
hahaha.... I'm sorry for laughing... But Noah over Duncan and Dwight.... Those moment when hustle/defensive player becomes superstar. Come on man... Noah is a great player. Probably a top 5 center in the NBA (there are only probably 5 true centers). You might have a case with Dwight. But Duncan?.... Noah isn't even better than Gasol right now. Besides the high post. He's offense is still very limited. I do think in 2 years time Noah will be a top 3 center (if he can stay health). I can't even imagine Noah being better than DeMarcus Cousins right now.

# 29 six4machine @ 11/04/14 03:27 PM
For the life of me I can not find Steve's rosters he updates daily.

Am I going to the wrong place? Is it under Roster Creator > create roster > find user ID bedwardsroy19?

What am I doing wrong?

It keeps saying user ID not found

# 30 NBA2K Genius @ 11/04/14 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
So he's better than Dwight or you would take him over Dwight? Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Noah, and yes he is one of the top centers in the league but to say he's a better OVERALL player than T.Duncan, even at this point in Duncan's career is a very bold statement, but everyone has their own opinion.....

# 31 NBA2K Genius @ 11/04/14 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
hahaha.... I'm sorry for laughing... But Noah over Duncan and Dwight.... Those moment when hustle/defensive player becomes superstar. Come on man... Noah is a great player. Probably a top 5 center in the NBA (there are only probably 5 true centers). You might have a case with Dwight. But Duncan?.... Noah isn't even better than Gasol right now. Besides the high post. He's offense is still very limited. I do think in 2 years time Noah will be a top 3 center (if he can stay health). I can't even imagine Noah being better than DeMarcus Cousins right now.
Thank you... lol

# 32 sireddieswavey @ 11/04/14 03:36 PM
I feel parker was already overrated on his threes, keeping it the same would had made it less overrated but now.. smh.

# 33 sireddieswavey @ 11/04/14 03:41 PM
Also, the 0-4 Lakers are the 19th best team in 2k.. a serious change is needed because thats without Young and Nash playing

# 34 jeebs9 @ 11/04/14 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sireddieswavey
Also, the 0-4 Lakers are the 19th best team in 2k.. a serious change is needed because thats without Young and Nash playing
So what do you want to do? Make the whole team suck and unplayable in the video game?.... I don't get request like that. Because a team doesn't play well in real life. Doesn't mean they should suck in a video game. You got to make it a little playable and give both sides a chance.

# 35 Yuss @ 11/04/14 03:54 PM
I think its too early to make drastic changes based on records so far because the sample size is too small

the Lakers played the Suns, Rockets, Warriors, & Clippers one of the difficult schedules so far.

The Rockets played the Jazz, Celtics, Lakers, & Sixers one of the easiest schedules so far.

# 36 nickthemajin @ 11/04/14 04:06 PM
I tried using Anthony Davis today after the patch and there seems to be a weird animation glitch when shooting with him now. It's hard to explain. He goes to shoot then the arm animation kind of looks like it resets and he shoots again.

Gilchrist's new shot is fine. Just Davis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWys...joxCzf1fH5cIgA

Sorry for the bad quality, I was pressing the buttons on the controller and trying to tape it with my phone with the other.

# 37 sireddieswavey @ 11/04/14 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
So what do you want to do? Make the whole team suck and unplayable in the video game?.... I don't get request like that. Because a team doesn't play well in real life. Doesn't mean they should suck in a video game. You got to make it a little playable and give both sides a chance.
Well, this video game is supposed to reflect the teams in real life. Again, the team is currently 19th best in the entire league without key players like Young, Nash and Randle. One thing people wanted from 2K was for the game to be as REALISTIC as it could be. As someone put it "Kobe is doing his best impression of 40 year Michael Jordan", which is only one player on this laker team that should see a decrease asap

# 38 nickthemajin @ 11/04/14 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by six4machine
For the life of me I can not find Steve's rosters he updates daily.

Am I going to the wrong place? Is it under Roster Creator > create roster > find user ID bedwardsroy19?

What am I doing wrong?

It keeps saying user ID not found
They happen automatically

# 39 Crystar500 @ 11/04/14 04:22 PM
I think this is the stuff Beds wanted to do with his rosters on last gen, but couldn't for various reasons. Working at 2K is a big difference, though.

# 40 mlbtheshowfan7 @ 11/04/14 04:28 PM
Well done yet again. I'll be impressed if Kalin Lucas is included in tomorrow's update. Though I'm still a bit irked by the fact that some FAs have incorrect stats.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.